Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A better look at the neighborhood hottie

Banned Read only
    Damn! Wouldn't mind being grabbed by the ears right about now. It's been a while.

I would not do anything yet. I would wait and see what happens next. If she does it again. Put her off. Then talk to your wife. She may be a swinger. And she is testing the waters. Swinging can be fun. You need the right attatude to do that. Talk to the wife. have some fun.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Bunny's submissive girl CharleneCD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by charllote34 View Post
    Ha ha nothing wrong with a bit of flirting has long as it stays at that
    The only one who flirts that way with me is my wife. This was no just fun encounter. If you havnt already make sure you tell your wife what happened so something doesnt come up later to suprise her.
    Charlene

Learn To Love Yourself And You will Find That Others Have Always Loved You But You Can Now Accept It.

It is best to tell the wife. But, it is a CD'ers ultimate fantasy. It's okay if you feel attracted to the possibilites, you ain't dead. But, nip it in the bud. Unless you're planning on getting divorced. Hmmm, maybe the wife will get her friend and they both will dom you? LOL! Just kidding! Tell her.

[SIZE="3"]This is something you need to nip in the bud before it blossoms so to speak if you value your relationship with your wife. There is no room in a good husband wife relationship for things such as this. It could spell doom to your marriage and possibly to the other woman's marriage.[/SIZE]
    Vivian

IMHO, there are more than a few women who find cross dressing a big turn on?

But if you want to keep your marriage, DON'T play with fire.
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Thanks for all the sound advice.

One thing about this is that Carol really has my number, and she knows it, and she knows I know she knows it. I can so see her in a Domme role and some deliciously kinky scenarios.

And yes it is exciting and a bit satisfying - but I'm just not going there.

I told my wife that she stopped on the way in and complimented me again on my "costume" and said she REALLY liked it. I remarked that "She's such a flirt......You're the only one for me.

I relly hope that this doesn't dampen my wife's recent thawing of attitude toward my CD'ing. She was somewhat supportive this year, mostly because other folks applauded it. It would definitely put a damper on dressing if it leads to big trouble.

Diana
    Last edited by "Mary"; 11-06-2007 at 10:58 PM.

Run Run Run

Since you have apparently been thinking about it, your screwed (not literally).

I wish you the best of luck but her clothes, ( I would crumble)!

Darla

Quote Originally Posted by dianaprince View Post
    One thing about this is that Carol really has my number, and she knows it, and she knows I know she knows it. I can so see her in a Domme role and some deliciously kinky scenarios. And yes it is exciting and a bit satisfying - but I'm just not going there.
    OK, run to your private space and do what you gotta do.

Now, that your head is clear, go see the wife.

I told my wife that she stopped on the way in and complimented me again on my "costume" and said she REALLY liked it. I remarked that "She's such a flirt......You're the only one for me.
    Do you think that was enough to alert your wife? It seems kinda flip.

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    My advice is; stop this before it starts. From what you have told us there is every chance of a major disaster looming.
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

Tell your wife. Even more so trust your wife. If you don't, your life as you know it will change for ever and it my not be for the better.

I'm with Paula

Quote Originally Posted by paulaN View Post
    I would not do anything yet. I would wait and see what happens next. If she does it again. Put her off. Then talk to your wife. She may be a swinger. And she is testing the waters. Swinging can be fun. You need the right attatude to do that. Talk to the wife. have some fun.
    I'm with Paula here, too early to go runing to the wife with accusations, but I WOULD be careful and avoid being alone with her. :-)

As I reporter earlier, I had a really good time this Halloween. No party, but visited a few places and assisted w/ relatives and Trick or Treat. Well, as I mentioned, I had fun flirting as Mary the waitress from the Late-Nite Diner. Well, as a few folks cautioned against – I may have looked a bit too good. Yesterday, I was on my knees working on a project out in the garage. Then in struts Carol, who lives near us, is friends with my wife and is one of the senior folks where my wife works. (and oh by the way a 40 something hottie) So, Carol greets me with a “ohh & hmm” of delight and then slinked right over, practically on top, of me. I’m friendly/cordial as always, but got very uncomfortable as this went on. I didn’t think much of the cliché – When you’re done with that you can come over and fix the one at my house – line that folks always say. Carol tells me how she really liked my costume and was glad she got to see a different side of me. This is where it started getting weird. She grabbed my ears, gently at first, then more firmly as she held my head up against the buckle & front of her jeans. She said that she thinks I “would have looked prettier in pink”. “You’d like that wouldn’t you, Mary?! Wouldn’t you MARY?!” She almost groaned, as she tilted my head up. I have to admit I was almost a bit scared by the playfully bitchy smile scowl on her face. She let go as I pulled back and got up. She went on that she had had some things that were about my size, (something about a frilly apron..)and asked if I’d like to try them on some time. I came back with a confused and non committal “You never know….” I don’t remember exactly how it ended as she went into the house but she said we “definitely need to get to know each other better". She is definitely hot, but I don’t need any such complications in my very happy relationships.

I’m hoping, if I just ignore her, she won’t pursue the heavy come-on, flirting or at least tone it down.

So, like they say be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

I'll keep y'all posted on this if it develops.

Diana
    Wow Diana, what a story. The bitch actually grabbed your ears and pulled your face against her crotch? Flirting that isn't. More like a Dominatrix! I agree with Rachel, let the wife handle it, she may just make you weak.

Tell her your just not interested, but know some folks online that may be.
    DonnaT

Desperate Housewives

Funny story, sounds like an ultimate compliment. While I have not seen the TV show itself, but it sounds like something the Desperate Housewives should consider for their future episode?

As I reporter earlier, I had a really good time this Halloween. No party, but visited a few places and assisted w/ relatives and Trick or Treat. Well, as I mentioned, I had fun flirting as Mary the waitress from the Late-Nite Diner. Well, as a few folks cautioned against – I may have looked a bit too good. Yesterday, I was on my knees working on a project out in the garage. Then in struts Carol, who lives near us, is friends with my wife and is one of the senior folks where my wife works. (and oh by the way a 40 something hottie) So, Carol greets me with a “ohh & hmm” of delight and then slinked right over, practically on top, of me. I’m friendly/cordial as always, but got very uncomfortable as this went on. I didn’t think much of the cliché – When you’re done with that you can come over and fix the one at my house – line that folks always say. Carol tells me how she really liked my costume and was glad she got to see a different side of me. This is where it started getting weird. She grabbed my ears, gently at first, then more firmly as she held my head up against the buckle & front of her jeans. She said that she thinks I “would have looked prettier in pink”. “You’d like that wouldn’t you, Mary?! Wouldn’t you MARY?!” She almost groaned, as she tilted my head up. I have to admit I was almost a bit scared by the playfully bitchy smile scowl on her face. She let go as I pulled back and got up. She went on that she had had some things that were about my size, (something about a frilly apron..)and asked if I’d like to try them on some time. I came back with a confused and non committal “You never know….” I don’t remember exactly how it ended as she went into the house but she said we “definitely need to get to know each other better". She is definitely hot, but I don’t need any such complications in my very happy relationships.

I’m hoping, if I just ignore her, she won’t pursue the heavy come-on, flirting or at least tone it down.

So, like they say be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

I'll keep y'all posted on this if it develops.

Diana
    Come on, stop making things up

"Danger, Danger, Will Robinson!" I think you are already running little fantasy scenarios in your head. You probably figure you can flirt some more, and it won't get out of hand. You've already got her dialed in for your "Domme Fantasy."

If you choose to play this most dangerous of games, it will get out of hand! Always remember, alimony is expensive. Your kids will grow up knowing someone else as Daddy....whether you like it or not. Your life will be torn apart. And, that's not even the really bad consequences!

Like any halfway intelligent two year old can learn around a hot stove, "Burnie, Burnie, I better get away."

Peace and Love, Joanie

Tell your wife. It's true, you might dampen your wife's recent thaw to your CD'ing, but if you didn't tell her, you might have risked hurting your relationship with your wife. If you hadn't told her sooner than later, she might have thought you were considering taking Carol up on some action. A spouse will almost always think the worst in a situation like this, and you don't want to hurt your marital relationship.
    On the brighter side, she might become a little jealous and try to "protect" her property!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

American men r too darned easy!

This whole thing sound like a tempest in a teapot. Turn the sexes around. You were a hot GG at the Halloween party, and she was a GM. He comes on to you, a married woman, later on. A real GG, if she's happily married, tells him to F off! Why can't u do the same? Because we men R SO EASY! We r putty in a woman's hands!
    I was in my 40's before I realized that virtually every woman that wanted to sleep with, had done so. Some of them, I was not very excited about to begin with, and didn't I enjoy the sex much. Why is it so hard for men to just say, "NO"? After that revelation, I tried to be better. But I may have learned my lesson too late. Now, I'm not getting many offers!
    U try it, just say, "No", to your neighbor. End of story!
    RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah_Lynn100 View Post
    ...Since when do we call a fourty-ish person a senior.

I don't know about the rest of the forty something'ers but I am NOT a senior and you might get wallupped if you were to say that in front of me!!

Kris
    [SIZE="3"]
    I'm BACK..... I miss you all so much!!
    [/SIZE]

Semi Sane innocent angel
    lol As a person in their 20's dont trust people over 30 : ) damn old folks.

runs and hides

[QUOTE=docrobbysherry;1071699]
    I was in my 40's before I realized that virtually every woman that wanted to sleep with, had done so. Some of them, I was not very excited about to begin with, and didn't I enjoy the sex much. Why is it so hard for men to just say, "NO"?

This why we are called D-O-G-S !

I'm definitely not going to have an affair with Carol.

I mentioned that my wife works with her and folks there know a lot about each other. So, everyone knows that she is a sexual predator of sorts and doesn't hide it. Another factor is that we have a pretty sweet deal with her job and don't want to "duke it out" with one of the senior folks over this.

She's flirted with me plenty before, right in front of my wife. I honestly think a lot of her flirting is automatic and staying "in character". But my wife and I have had the "watch out for Carol" talk a few times before. My wife trusts me and I'm sure I'll continue to deserve her trust.

Even so, I didn't take her too seriously before this. I'm pretty sure she gets plenty of action with guys that play along willingly and are not husbands of friends/ co-workers (I may be wrong about that. BUT - I definitely sense that the CD'ing was a turn-on for her and I became a lot more interesting to her last week.

Will keep you updated if things develop.

Diana / aka Mary the pretty waitress from the Late-Nite Diner

Sounds like you got it covered. You could always play the macho man for awhile so she knows you ain't no darn sissy who she can take advantage of. Other than that advice, I'm tapped out. Good luck!