Thread: Cute Crossdressing Stories

Cute Crossdressing Stories

A bestselling author has a blog out with excerpts from some of his stories, which all involve crossdressers in amazing plots. Check out the one about a golf pro who disguises himself to play on the LPGA tour.

Click here for a link to the blog

CDKathy

Thumbs down Cute? Maybe. Crossdressing? NOT!

These are exactly the kind of stories that give us our bad reputation among the public at large. These are simply stories of people puting on women's clothing for personal gain and have no bearing on the reality of crossdressing.

Like "Tootsie", "Bosom Buddies", "Mrs. Doubtfire" and others of that nature, the crossdressers protrayed are not crossdressers at all but simply men dressing up for all the wrong reasons. Sure, these are all entertaining to watch or read, but they do not even come close to describing the true nature of crossdressing.

Ilisa

This is a good story site

I have found Bea's TV Channel to have plenty of good stories.

ma(((((WOMAN!!!)))))n KittyMuffin's Avatar
    I agree with Kathy. Crossdressing should be about expressing this part of ourselves, and not for personal gain.

Pc Cd?

"These are exactly the kind of stories that give us our bad reputation among the public at large"

Wow, political correctness! If we are ever going to be accepted by the "public at large," don't we have to accept the fact that there are good and bad crossdressers, who have all kinds of reasons for doing what we do?

The gay and lesbian communities have benefitted enormously by having characters portrayed in popular fiction, even though some of the portrayals have been less than flattering.

A famous sportswriter once said that blacks would never reach true equality in baseball until a black manager was hired - and fired! We can't pretend that all crossdressers are saints and expect the "public at large" to relate to us.

Windy

PS - I really liked "Bosom Buddies" and it didn't do Tom Hanks' career any harm

CDKathy
    Actually I abhore "political correctness". The portrayals of gay and lesbian characters, while unflattering, were at least gay or lesbian.

These characters are NOT crossdressers. They are simply men wearing women's clothing as a means to an end and, once that end is achieved, will gladly revert to their male norm.

This has nothing whatsoever to do with crossdressing.

And, did I not say that the programs were entertaining?