Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sorta Naked

Happy Birthday

Great pictures Mand Hope you have a wonderful Birthay
    [SIZE="2"]THE DREAD PIRATESS JAMES

[/SIZE]

Mand,

I opened your pic up in Photoshop and tried my best to make it look like 43.. I just couldn't do it.. 32 at best.
    You just look too good.

What Me Worry
    Mand,

You look beautiful and even if 43 is your right age(I doubt it) you must be very proud of your look. I do have one question you said you are a granny I think you ment to say tranny.

happy birthday mand i love your new pic very goth lacy.
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.

Aspiring Member
    Hello Samanthajay, Laurie Ann, Tedi and Parris....Thankyou

I'm affraid it's not 43 anymore..................it's 44

lots of love mand xxx

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by mand
    I had someone ask me why I always over expose my piccys,.............simple I make sure I'm in the flash range to hide the cracks, I am a granny

Here's a couple of little piccys that sorta show me naked .............

love mand xxx
    You are such a liar!!!. I can tell that your a 20 year old GG coming in her to make us all jealous. Go away you tart.

Hi Mand... so this is where you've been all those months.... It's good to see you again. Your pics are looking as good as always.... I remember the tale of the first attempt

Oh, Im 37 now so I'm fast catching you up
    Last edited by Lisa Golightly; 08-18-2005 at 06:41 AM.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Golightly
    Hi Mand... so this is where you've been all those months.... It's good to see you again. Your pics are looking as good as always.... I remember the tale of the first attempt

Oh, Im 37 now so I'm fast catching you up

Hello Lisa ....................Hmmm 3 days to load a photo, turned into a bit of an epic saga that did.

Anyway Lisa it's good to see you here, I had to leave the other place, to much hassel and agruing over a computer screen is really not my scene.

Good to see you.I wish I knew you were coming I'd have a tidy up in the den

love mand xxx

Oh Amy, I'm hurt love you must know by now that all my posts "are the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth" (wont say the last bit )

love mand xxx
    Last edited by mand; 08-18-2005 at 07:57 AM. Reason: Horrible photo

Quote Originally Posted by mand
    Anyway Lisa it's good to see you here, I had to leave the other place, to much hassel and agruing over a computer screen is really not my scene.
    Good to see you too Angel. I have also left the other place. The stress became too much. You know me poppet... I just want to be little ol' kittenish me.

Hoping this is a far more relaxed place... must be if you hang here

Lisa xxxxx
    Last edited by Lisa Golightly; 08-18-2005 at 07:49 AM.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Golightly
    Good to see you too Angel. I have also left the other place. The stress became too much. You know me poppet; I just want to be little ol' kittenish me.

Hoping this is a far more relaxed place... must be if you hang here

Lisa xxxxx

Lisa .......the girls on here are the best love and I really mean that

There was just too much competition and bitchyness for me and when I had that big bust up I just thought "thats enough". I have had a nosey on there a few times and it's got worse I think.

see you soon ....................love mand xxx

Aspiring Member
    Ok I'll be the first to admit that this has become a 100% self indulgent me me me thread...................but everyone should have at least one

I'm only posting on here again to try and put something right. You see I posted the next couple of pics on Wendys "Honestly Now" thread and well after a while I lost my nerve and deleted them.
    I deleted them because the first one is the roughest looking photo of me that I will ever post. I took it just after coming in from walking my dogs, it was to show someone on this forum what I really look like without being just shaven and freshly made up. I shave twice a day because of stubble growth, when this one was took it had been getting on for 12 hours since my last shave and re-applying make up. I didn't bother shaving before I took out the dogs because it's very doubtfull to meet anyone in the feilds and I just couldn't be bothered, in a real lazy mood

So way post it again?......Well theres a girl on here who I once "snapped at", it wasn't her fault I was just being a drama queen. Anyway I apologised to her for my outburst and she accepted.
    Well after I deleted the posts of Wendys thread I noticed that she had given me a "good rep" for the post, this made me feel really guilty and showed to me what a real Lady she is

The second photo was just to show my love of make up and how I use make up and light to take photo's for avatars...............oh and freshly shaven.

Ok I'll post these and then lay this thread to rest.

love mand xxx

Oh I did put on a bit of lippy and eyeliner before I took it though.......
    Last edited by mand; 06-21-2006 at 07:49 AM.

Aspiring Member
    love mand xxx
    Last edited by mand; 06-21-2006 at 07:49 AM.

very pretty
    Merry

HRT since 2009