168 26.33%
  • CD's/TV's/TS's and Men

38 5.96%
  • Men only

25 3.92%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Sexual Preference

Banned Read only
    I've read all 151 posts so far and even though I would have answered "gg's only" at the top of the thread, now I'm not so sure.

I agree that the poll is not truly scientifically offered. There are too many ways that the sample could be biased (monitoring SO's, inclusion of wishes as actual action, etc). The only answers I can 100% believe are those of the admitted gay not-girls who say "Men!Men!Men!". They may be the only sector of the membership represented in the poll who really know who they are and are comfortable as they are.

For me, I think i agree with Melora (#93) that men or men parts do not turn me on at all, but when looking at a seriously gorgeous T-girl, that might not be important to the reality of the immediate desire. Especially because, as several others have said, desire for an intimate relationship in my case will ultimately rest on the person and not just the look.
    A drop dead and willing T-girl would turn me off if she turned out to be ignorant or bigotted or totally self-absorbed. I don't want sex just for the sake of sex. I want sex as the culmination of a commitment to share a spiritual bonding.

As a man, I'm attracted to women. As a woman, I'm attracted to women. And as we know some CD's, and most TS's are really women. Just ask 'em! So there's a big pool of possibles for me, as it turns out.

Remember the new wave song from the 80's? Never say Never!

Thanks for helping me clarify my own confused thoughts on this important question.

respect & love

deja

GG's all the time but when in fantasy mode I think of being with a male. I think that is common.

GG's for me. Wife posed a question of what would I do if a man came on to me while out and dressed. Told her I would refuse, but she says I might not. She is worried I might go with another man nd can't make her see I am Like another post, lesbian in a mans body, dressed like a woman. I have never been out dressed so everything is hypothetical. One day I will get out and about.

Only GGs for me, but it is so frustrating when they don't want people like us.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Quote Originally Posted by bobbielynn View Post
    as a girl i want men only, as a guy it's ggs.
    Same for me

My wife is the only G.G. for me.

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    YES.......I prefer sex ! But we can't always get what we want.

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

I appreciate both GGs and men regardless of how I am presenting myself. I always have. I've never really given any thought to being with another TG, but I would not rule out the possibility.

growing up, i've always loved gg's and i still do. however, having dressed since my pre pubescent years, i eventually found myself in various situations and places where i've met a wide variety of people. exploring my own inner complexities opened me to the idea that a person can be beautiful regardless of gender indentification or external packaging. I found that my own ideas of beauty (while most still resonate within me) were the results of my upbringing and my society. While I am married and love my gg wife, if I were single, I've known a few men and tg's that I would lavish with my affection.

I'm bi and am leaning more towards cd/tv/men the older I get. A few years ago I would never have admitted it, now I have learned to go where the river flows, wherever that may take me.

Guess I am one of the confused one's, tho' I don't consider myself as such. I love women! Obviously I do everything possible to have people believe I am one! When I am dressed, tho', and totally into the joy of being what I dream about, there is nothing more exciting than having a man recognize, accept, and enjoy what I have to offer. My experiences with men have been so satisfying and have left me feeling like the consumate woman. I have not had the priviledge of having a sexual experience with a GG, but it is certainly one of my fantasies. Nevertheless, looking into the eyes of a man that I have just given the ultimate pleasure is a reward that I will cherish forever.

After 36 years of marriage and still going strong, only my GG.
    Kathy

no vote

i honestly can't vote on this one, because there are choices left out. my experience in life has been almost exclusively GGs, and i love EVERYTHING about the female form. that said, i can envision being attracted to any gender. i am not enamored of the male shape and body (with one notable exception) but if i were approached in the right way at the right time, i can certainly imagine giving it a whirl. i have been attracted to CDs and MtF transsexuals, i've seen some FtMs that looked quite good...i think i would have to pick "all of the above" except that isn't a choice in the poll as written.

i've noticed that when i am dressed up i am more open to the idea of being with a man than when i am not, but there is no way i could rule out any possibility, again depending on circumstances at the time and on the approach used.

I second that motion for new category...(just )
    There are a few of us with all doors open...good to see.
    Bisexual or pansexual ......to be more exact.
    For me its about the person...the being....
    ...if the shoe fits......ahha...no wonder I have so many in my closet.

I present a sweet shy girl....<giggles>

Suzie

to all.

I am "bi" regardless if I am "crossdressed" or in my male clothes.