Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: panties or thongs

My gf says panties - but I want a thong

I may ask her to get me one, just for me. She can leave me while I play in them

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Tiffany,
    At last, someone else who goes for satiin french knickers! You've seen mine, with the lace top stockings, now let's see yours, with your corset too! Please!

I've also been looking for a black satin teddy with french knicker style bottom, but they don't seem to make them any more. They really look great for the bedroom.

ToniB

I can't bear thongs; dreadful things and I would never,ever, wear them. Knickers every time.

I've never been able to enjoy thongs. I love the look of skimpy panties. Thongs seem to be, I don't know, intrusive.

i prefer lacey panties find thongs so hard to wear
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]Jenny ~ x ~

My Group on Yahoo

HEY SEXY GG,
    I JUST love the feel of SATIN PANTIES against my skin I vote for panties girls!
    TIMME