Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: What kind of work do you do ?

hi i am in the funeral trade as well as limo work i mainley when i can just wear panties ect if i go on a long trip i some times wear a bra as well but not in the summer
    bye tina

7 years in the military (Canada) as a medic. I would get my ass kicked if someone finds out. I actually deal with male patients with shaved legs and even arms, especially combat divers ( for some dry suit convenience reason ) But I haven't found a good alibi to shave my arms.

Changing room is very tricky, I wear panties 50% of the time at work. Otherwise, baggy combat uniform can hide pretty much anything underneath.

Own My Own Business: Dedicated Home Theater Room Designs, Sales & Installations.
    [SIZE="3"]Lovin everthing CD[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Hey, Dont bother me I'm dressing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]I Feel like an actress in her greates role ever "LIFE"[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cosmetologist (hairstylist) and permanent cosmetic technician

[SIZE="4"]I cut and style hair, do permanent cosmetics, and give facials. Prior to this wonderful life I worked for many years in Human Resources[/SIZE]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Im an office rat race contestant.
    Im the one who does all the odd jobs, thereby supporting all the other workers.
    Ammdi
    --
    PHR

The best alibi is that "you don't like hair on your body". You don't need another alibi because it is your body.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler_D View Post
    7 years in the military (Canada) as a medic. I would get my ass kicked if someone finds out. I actually deal with male patients with shaved legs and even arms, especially combat divers ( for some dry suit convenience reason ) But I haven't found a good alibi to shave my arms.

Changing room is very tricky, I wear panties 50% of the time at work. Otherwise, baggy combat uniform can hide pretty much anything underneath.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Pepperdige Farm. I personally ship all the Pepperidge Farm stuff you find at Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Toys R Us, and McLane.
    Man! I feel like a woman!

Aerospace engineer. Spacecraft electronics

Quote Originally Posted by DianaGomez View Post
    I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you all...
    I know your a cia cder

truck driver and yes I have worn things like bras,pantyhose under my clothes while at work

Self employed..swap meet recreational vehicle parts sales. I am like totaly surprised at the cool jobs some of you girls have, just sooo neat. We're just in all walks of life.

WOW! We all do come in soo MANY different flavors dont we?
    [SIZE=2]The sound of Galaxies Playing the Music of our lives, The notes we strike Reasoned in time and space, Silent Symphony waiting to be heard, Musical Aura holding unseen worlds..., The Sound of Galaxies..., Playing the music of our lives, The Numbers we Married, Equations and formulas, A MUTE language of the universe, Mathematical resonance, The thought of Matter.."Samael".. Lessons in magick[/SIZE]

Self employed - Architect.

I am an electrician of 37 years.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Designer in the plastic injection mold industry. Panties 24/7, camisoles, full slips 2 days a week.

Retired Machinist

Now I work at home as a custom furiture designer and builder. My wife still works so I came dress fem in the shop. I usually wear sexy tight jeans with panty hose and flats. And a top thats not to femDaviolin

Technical Writer

I own my own business and work from a home office. Gives me a lot of freedom of what I can wear during the day.

I was a plastics tech for twenty years. Now I work for my xwife as a home health care attendant. I could get away with dressing up every day, as I am a part time nurse and maid. But we live in an apt complex, so I confine my dressing to weekends.

Professor at a large university and neuroscientist.

Media/Entertainment....dress full time.....just lucky one with great co-workers over the years...

job

im a builder /plumber/plasterer/ thats y i carnt wear my panties
    as bum shows if you see what i mean
    hugs vicky

Wow!!! What a diverse group we are!!

I'm Vice President of a small business, we do most of our work for the government. We just hired our 225th employee and had a great year!
    Jonnie XOXO

Quote Originally Posted by Tammy298 View Post
    Looks like your sorta tied to your work!

Lucky Girl!!!
    happy happy....however develop stitch if left there to long

Auto mechanic for 10 years. In the military for 20 years. Hardly ever wear anything under my clothes. I really enjoy the weekends when I can get dressed up and go done to a couple of bars. Really admire those of you that go out and about all the time. Would really love to do that.

for the past several years, i have been a Security at the Students Residence (where i'm residing, too) and a Guard at the RCMP Detachment in a different community. if i were to be caught, there goes my life. cd in a small city, let alone in a small community, will certainly be more than enough to get me canned. that's why i decided to take a break from cd until i am able to get my own apartment.