Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite Skirts

I'm working from home today, wearing my favorite denim skirt.

Still need the black stocking, since, it's not 'shaving season'.

I also broke the heel on my left shoe last weekend and did my
    best to repair it, not too noticable in this pic though.
    The repair effort could be a thread in itself.

Rachel Jean
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tristen Cox
    Oh no Rachel you better hide those shoes before Julie York see's them

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar

Skirts... hummm

I find myself in jean skirts the most, never below the knee. The down side is I'm a size 16.

Katie

Quote Originally Posted by Tristen
    Oh no Rachel you better hide those shoes before Julie York see's them
    NOOOO. MINE. MINE. MINE.

Sorry Julie, you'll have to get your own...
    But, as we can see from your avatar and pics, you've already done so.
    Some quite nice one too...

Rachel Jean

Quote Originally Posted by Katie Ashe
    I find myself in jean skirts the most...

Katie
    That's been the case with me too, since I bought this once.

It's just so darn comfortable and even has pockets to make it
    practical too.

Rachel Jean

Hmm... am yet to get denim...

and those shoes are MINE!!

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Akyra
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly.tv
    Hmm... am yet to get denim...

and those shoes are MINE!!
    twistinz got denim but shez all mine so back off gurlz!!!

short skirts

Quote Originally Posted by ToniB
    Linda and NylonMan

At last I've found someone else who likes to be restricted by a tight skirt! I was beginning to think I was alone on this. They don't make them tight enough for me, so I get out the sewing machine and take in the side seams until my knees are almost rammed together. Then I find trying to walk in them and high heels is a real challenge. Because my wife is hostile to CDing, I have very little kit of my own, but when she's out, it all comes out. I've only gone out as far as the patio at the back of our house at night in my heels, black stockings, basque with tight belt, C-cup filled bra, lycra top or tight blouse and of course the tightest skirt. Getting up and down stairs, and over the patio door threshold is a real challenge, but mincing up and down the path to the sound of clicking heels, when it's only just possible to put one foot in front of the other, gives me a real thrill. I probably look ridiculous, but I feel great, and don't really know why. I also tried running, but it didn't seem any faster and made so much noise, I thought I might alert the neighbours, and that really would be embarassing! But I relished the feeling of making a huge effort to run, but being restrained by the skirt and the heels. Maybe it was my bondage loving gene coming out!

Generally I like black, but I could go for any brightish single colour, and in a satin material, it would push another of my buttons. I would also like to try a similar skirt in latex, but it would have to be thick enough to prevent much stretch. I've spent much time trawling the 'net for tight skirts pictures, and if you haven't yet found "The Tight Skirts Page", try this.....

http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/town/street/zh84/other/

Enjoy,
    ToniB
    hi ToniB i love mini skirts but i am looking for one of those tight skirts ( hobble skirt) so i have to take small steps and the feel of the skirt on the legs can not wait for a tight skirt

Sarah

Sarah,
    If you want a real hobble skirt, try Google or Ebay, they'll lead you to dozens of suppliers. If you really like the ultimate restriction, some are laced from the waist to the ankles, and you can tighten them as much as you want!!!

ToniB
    Last edited by ToniB; 04-08-2005 at 10:49 AM.

janet
    Quote Originally Posted by mand
    I love longer skirts, not just because I've got really ugly knee's but I find longer ones more my style. I love they way they move when walking in them and I believe one of the most feminine feelings possible is when you gather a skirt up slightly before bending down, it just feels so right.

love mand xxx
    I sooo know where you are coming from, I love the way the material moulds itself to the shape of my legs when sitting. I consider a long flowing skirt far more sexy than a short one. I hate being thought of as ****ty and though I love the feel of lingerie, I think it has more impact when it has to be revealed and discovered.

Janet xxx
    im happy to be a girl for the woman who loves me.

Talking hobble skirts

Quote Originally Posted by ToniB
    Sarah,
    If you want a real hobble skirt, try Google or Ebay, they'll lead you to dozens of suppliers. If you really like the ultimate restriction, some are laced from the waist to the ankles, and you can tighten them as much as you want!!!

ToniB
    hi ToniB

thanks for that

cya
    Sarah

Short flairy and frilly or long tight with big split or short and tight or pleated or oh damn i guess i just love skirts....
    Sarah
    TRY IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT DO IT AGAIN