Thread: How many

How many

Has anyone ever considered how many of us are out there. I would love to see more of my girlfriends at Triangles in Danbury Ct. Happy holidays ladies. Love Riema

Well, as I read this there are seventy viewing this forum at quarter past one in the morning... I think it's safe to say we're not alone.

Aspiring Member Cindi Ann Kelly's Avatar
    I used to feel alone being a CD'er, since finding
    this site, I know that there are a lot of us out there.

cindi ann

How many cders are there

I dont have a clue....but i do know this..judging by the amount of crossdressing sites out there ...we are not a minority....charlie.....

Those who find their way to this site are probably the tip of a pretty big iceberg. I guess it's hard to get reliable figures for something that so many people lie about, though no doubt statisticians have ways around that. Are there any semi-reliable figures out there?

Cards on table - I actually find it quite hard to imagine being a man who doesn't want to dress as a woman. I instinctively tend to suspect they're all in denial, or just plain fibbing! But no doubt it is possible, and even common, and if I squint very hard I can just about make out the shape of what a content, self-sufficient masculinity might look like. I don't think this (ie. Western) society is the easiest climate in which to grow such a tender plant, though.

Kisses,

Lucy

This point has been raised quite a few times and the consensus is around 5 percent. So next time you are in a meeting and there are twenty guys, ask yourself 'Am I the only CD present?'

Look around for clear varnish on fingernails or pantyhose exposed around the ankles as the guys sit down.

mmmm id hate to hazard a guess. While i was young i thought i was the only one, but with the help of the internet and the research ive done into it ive given up trying to count.

As mentioned before, with the amount of people who subscribe to these forums, i think we can all safely say we will never be alone when in need of support either from a GG or a CD TS etc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE=3]I had to come out of the closet, to make room for all my clothes...[/SIZE]

Gold Member
    Probably more than 5%
    CD's come in all levels of dressing and being out.

Everything from loner deep in the closet all the way to those who go out regularly dressed.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    Say there are only one percent of us true t girls in the population which is conservative. Then do the math for your town. That's a lot of t girls.

I just checked the site stats and we have over 966 thousand members total and over 21 thousand active, so we are definately not alone. We should all get together and start our own country, Trannyvania.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

I too used to think I was alone..

[SIZE="3"]For many years I believed that I was the only one, but recently I have found that there at least ten more in the U.S..........

Tami
    [/SIZE]

Search my threads... I did the math once.... but its a bunch!!! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Joanna-Louise, I too felt I was the only one and that there was something wrong with me. I know better now!
    Love, Sandy

You are the only one. The rest of us are only a figment of your imagination.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Oops.., 2,331,880 -- I forgot to add someone.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe