Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: dressing up for the turn on

Besides dress up for the turn on where do you dress up

Where do you dress up when getting turned on? I have been waist deep in soft quicksand / mud once in spandex, but did not have hose handy, mmmm sinking and a leotard have to have pantyhose ready for next trip

Dress up for the turn on and comfort, In my case leotards are the sensation, our SOs can comfort each other when we are together, but there are times we must slip into our hose, and sink into our leotards enjoy what you do, either with or without your partner but your time to enjoy is now.
    QckLeotd

It was a turn on for me when I was about 9 or 10 but now 30 years later it's what make's me feel like me.

Hi La Cindy Love, I wonder the same thing. Teresa
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teresa agian, But I liked dressing up when I was 6 or 7 as a kid. I was'nt thinking about getting out. Who know!!!
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wink dress for turn on and to get off

Quote Originally Posted by qckleotd View Post
    Where do you dress up when getting turned on? I have been waist deep in soft quicksand / mud once in spandex, but did not have hose handy, mmmm sinking and a leotard have to have pantyhose ready for next trip

Dress up for the turn on and comfort, In my case leotards are the sensation, our SOs can comfort each other when we are together, but there are times we must slip into our hose, and sink into our leotards enjoy what you do, either with or without your partner but your time to enjoy is now.
    QckLeotd
    I love to dress for the turn on.but when i get off what an ejoying feelin.
    in my pantyose while doing it.
    my fem clock is racing and i need to catch up.im not getting any younger.someone please help me.

A lovely feel - sometimes superficial, sometimes much deeper

Like many, it seems, I was initially attracted to underwear for the sensual feel of it - and that was a huge turn-on.

Now again, because it is a secretive behaviour for me, it can have a deliciously naughty feel (when not overwhelmed with guilt).

The best combination is to have been wearing lovely nylon underwear all day, looking at some of the posts on the forum, and getting all stirred up for an 'early night' with my wife.

I just hope that once I talk to her about my habit having returned, that she will still want early nights!

Formerly Drivininheels Nicolette01's Avatar
    Seems like there are many reasons why we do what we do, after some thought I must say that as of now I dress to satisfy a fetish, I am in the stockings and heels stage which coincides with my pedal pumping fetish. I enjoy driving in heels and must admit, it is quite a turn on. I always feel like I am trying to "get away with something" and hence the "naughty" feeling.

[SIZE="3"]Call me immature if you want to, but my dressing is all about "the Turn On!!!!!" I love feeling so sexy, I love how people react when they see me!! I can't get enough!!!!!! You can call me whatever but the bottom line is it has always turned me on, when it doesn't anymore then I will be either dead or a cured crossdresser!![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

It's always been a turn on for me and always will be. After 40 years the feel of the lingerie and the clothes, the process of the transformation is still the turn on. Time disappears when I'm getting dressed. I love the way my nails feel when there painted, the taste of the lipstick, smell of the perfume and even after the glow I stay dressed as long as possible. I can just have a nice "in" day wearing casual androgynous clothes with lingerie underneath and take care of stuff but eventually I get turned on. Oh well. That's the way it is and I like it! I don't think too much about it, I just accept it and enjoy as much as I can.

effects of the turn on from new style tights

Quote Originally Posted by cdgirl View Post
    I love to dress for the turn on.but when i get off what an ejoying feelin.
    in my pantyose while doing it.
    I love my pantyhose too, but I have just tried these new hold and stretch tights from capezio,
    the tights are soft and firm causing me to get aroused before I can even put the leotard on the rest of the way.

The feeling of being dressed in hose, and the crisp air on your body felt through the leotards and hose is simply wonderful.

Enjoy

I dress for the sexual turn on and for nonsexual reasons. I enjoy pretending I'm a female sexually. Otherwise I do it to admire myself, feel beautiful, and to shop in drag. Going out in drag also makes me see how it is being a woman.

I would have to say it was a major turn on for me too but has changed in some ways, much like others have experienced. I do get pretty hot thinking about being dressed while I am with my wife, but she won't have any of it, so......
    I now get a different satisfaction about it. I think more about outfits, matching clothes with shoes and looking darn hot, than any sexual desires.
    I can also tell that my thinking has changed overall too. I think that I have lost a lot of my aggression and anger as I have increased my dressing. I am thinking that it is actually making me a more balanced person.

I'm 64 been dressing now for about 15 years. It started as a great turn-on and still is. I hope it never stops. However I love my Femme self also. I dress everyday in some form. Always underdress,light make-up and perfume.

Yeah, back in the day, many many years ago, and up into my marriage (divorced now 11 yrs), dressing was sexually thrilling, probably cuz the chance to do it was very rare. Now, since it's a 24-hour thing, it's a need, not a turn-on anymore. Any turn-on would be a potential lover rubbing against me, (nylon to nylon) or just being fondled all over.
    Just Be Yourself

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you like oldies radio, check out http://www.thehop-radio.com and hear me LIVE ! Play lots of free games or join our shoutbox chat while you listen too!

it really turns me on.the sexual buzz i get is amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Colleentg View Post
    Yeah, back in the day, many many years ago, and up into my marriage (divorced now 11 yrs), dressing was sexually thrilling, probably cuz the chance to do it was very rare. Now, since it's a 24-hour thing, it's a need, not a turn-on anymore. Any turn-on would be a potential lover rubbing against me, (nylon to nylon) or just being fondled all over.
    Sounds sort of what I am about. Since I don't get to dress a lot, I get a thrill out of it when I can. I bet if I was single again and dressed everyday, it would not be a sexual turn on and I'd be more relaxed with it.

But for now, dressing is a very sexual and relaxing thing to do. I just love wearing lingerie.

Girls just wanna have fun heidi99's Avatar
    I agree with you, Cindy! I AM ALWAYS TURNED ON WHEN I DRESS. After a little while, it settles, but if I begin to think about how I look, it starts all over again.

Coming off of a bad relationship, it certainly does pass the time! I do love women, and will have other relationships in my life. The ideal, naturally, would be to find a woman that enjoys and is willing to share this activity. Can I get a "Yeah, that's right!"?

Heidi99

bEEb
    Turn on.
    Absolute Fetish.
    Add Latex Rubber Lingerie.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 02-26-2008 at 07:17 AM. Reason: TMI, we don't need to know that.

I am definitely turned on, every time. I find myself attracted to the image I see in the mirror. I do love just being feminine too. I don't know about the rest of you, but I get weak in the knees shopping for sexy clothes, undergarments and shoes.
    Michelle

Definitely, turn on for me. I can even go out and then get back home, and not get off.

Celtic Woman in training SiobhanW's Avatar
    Me too. I don't think I can have it not end up being sexual. I tried yesterday and failed. At first I was like "I mustn't let this end today with an orgasm". But it wasn't too long before I was admiting to myself that "This really must end today with an orgasm". It's for this reason that I doubt very much I could carry off a whole evening of being dressed en femme and out and about, especially around other beautiful T-girls (which I also find a bit of a turn on!)
    It takes a real woman to handle this man, in a dress!
    "I really love that dress on you. I can only think of one place where it might look better."
    "Let me guess....on your bedroom floor?"
    "No, ON ME!"

bEEb
    "At first I was like "I mustn't let this end today with an orgasm". But it wasn't too long before I was admiting to myself that "This really must end today with an orgasm".

Yup.. That's one of the things that differentiates us fetishists from transvestites?.... I think?

Aspiring Member
    For me:
    crossdressing = sexual arousal
    Of course, it's more complicated and emotional than that, but the sexual turn on is an amazing and consistent aspect of my crossdressing!

I'll join the club as well, it's a turn on!

The sexual turnon is always there and hope it never stops. Just cant get enough of the nylons, makeup etc. Once the high heels, earrings, lipstick and eyelashes are all on, I am just ready to melt.
    L