Thread: First time out dressed

First time out dressed

Hi to everyone last night my SO & me had the house to our ourselves my SO
    suggested I should dress needless to say I didnt need asking twice
    that in itself is normal but after about an hour she said come on lets take the dog for a walk. My heart nearly stopped right then, we live in a cul-de-sac and with enough room on the fronts to park one car. And there is me dressed with boots on with 2" heels that make a lovely but quite loud sound as you walk. So here i am frozen like a deer in headlights and say ok I couldnt belive i said that but i did. As i have never gone out walking i dont have a winter coat but my SO must of had this planned because she gave me a bag with a new 3 1/4 length coat wow So on with the coat and of we went, we were gone for over an hour. And it was only 7.30pm it was dark but around our roads there are a lot of street lights but I just didnt care. I now know the pure enjoyment of going out. When it was time to go to bed I didnt want the night to end, but when I went into the bedroom I had another suprise waiting for me (no not that LOL) a new 2 piece pyjama set silk cami and bottoms
    The dressing is a non sexual thing for us both. This mourning my SO asked if I was ok and that she enjoyed the evening very much, the answer yes is the worlds biggest under statement.
    To my SO I give
    To all of you that have written about outings and given engrogment I give
    The creators of this site I give you have all made me relise over the short time i have been a member that i am not a freak and certainly not alone

Thats great hun you ave a wonderful wife. You go girl
    Angie

Congratulations - it sounds like a wonderful experience! I hope I can get the courage to do something similar soon.

Kisses,

Lucy

Sounds as though you had a great time

Wow you have a wonderful wife, now that you have gone out, there is no turning back. I hope you and your wife have many great outings together. Take good care of your wonderful wife, and cherish her.

[SIZE="2"]Congratulations on such an enjoyable evening. Do you still have that deer in the headlight look?[/SIZE]
    Vivian

A wonderful relaxing evening! Congrats on having such a supportive SO!

Hi thanks for your kind words.
    i have lost the look and gained a big grin like a kid in a candy shop
    yes my wife is really great and has done so much for me to be who i truely am
    last night friday 24th we had a long talk about the future and she has said that when i am ready to go full time she will be with me but only as sisters.
    I am not sure when that will be maybe a year or so. At the moment I have just expanded my construction firm taken on 4 men, the reason for this is so i can spend more time being me instead of being the grumpy old sod I have become. If it wasnt for this site and all of you I doubt I would ever of had the nerve to do what i did. We have already planned our next outing

once again thank you

That is a great story. You are very lucky!
    - - - tiff - - -
    Tiffany Anne

Smile Wow

What a wonderful story, Santa better be extra nice to that wife of yours, she is certainly very special.
    Rachell
    Sexy Rachell

After that wonderful present from your wife, now you have to give her diamonds for Christmas, or is it a new car. You got the better end of the deal.

What a wonderful story and what do you have in mind for your SO??