Thread: virtually coming out

girlie guy

virtually coming out

I have a dilemma: I want everyone to see me dressed up, just not anyone I know! This conflict has caused me much confusion, but now I have two ways of dealing with it.

First and foremost is this forum, which provides a way to share views with others who understand, and I extend my gratitude to the operators of this site.

Secondly, I created a free web page of my own where I can show whatever I want while still remaining somewhat anonymous. I suggest this can be a way for some people to express themselves without the embarassment of having a "reputation."

Unfortunately, the visitor counter on my web page shows that I am the only one who has ever viewed it! Now, won't some of you dears visit my site just once? Maybe you will get some ideas for your own expression.

Thanks,
    Ronna

Platinum Member
    i would but a link would be most helpe full...........

Very nice site. Enjoyed the photos

Richelle

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar

ronna

DAMN GIRL ur body is hottt enough to walk around 24/7 as a female and u can always get make up help from the gals at the malls,,dont be afraid of who u r or who u want to be, once ur dead u dont get a second chance so dont deni ur chance to be who u feel u should be,, as for bein discoverd who cares what others think if they truly care about u then they will remain ur friends and family... everyone who knows me knows i dress in some form or another...

Platinum Member
    ok thanks i found them veary nice...........

Cereal Killer Ashley in Virginia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ronna
    I have a dilemma: I want everyone to see me dressed up, just not anyone I know! This conflict has caused me much confusion, but now I have two ways of dealing with it.
    The way I see it, if anyone finds a pic of me dressed up by searching on the net, they were probably looking for crossdressers in the first place. Makes them a freak like me.
    If I ever get real rich, I hope I'm not real mean to poor people, like I am now.

tricot gal

virtually coming out

Ronna, I just checked out your website and was very impressed with all of your beautiful photos. You are one very pretty girl! Your wardrobe is quite stylish and I love especially your black outfits. Speaking of black clothes, were you wearing a bodysuit beneath your dress on the "Faces" segment? It appeared to be sheer nylon and was long sleeved and looked very sexy. Where did you buy it?

Kathryn or SissyKatie rustylacie's Avatar

Smile Your counter is twirling now, hon

Loved your site and your taste in outfits....nice, honey.

Hugs,
    Rusty

I don't know Ronna, I would think anyone with two mouths and four eyes would be easily recognized
    DonnaT

girlie guy

where is your site?

If any of you make a site of your own, you will find out how satisfying it can be to showcase your "work" in any manner you see fit!

Then, won't you please post a link to it here?

Mine is down at the moment because I am putting up a link to this site and some new pics too.

You girls are all so much fun!

-Ronna