Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: our two sides of us........

Platinum Member

our two sides of us........

OK been thinking ......

i have a "HIM" side and a "FEM" side as most of us do ..... "HE" wears drabs.... (i sure "HE" is a crossdersser) and slips into the fem mode to let our fem side out.......and Wendy is lose to have fun.......

now the question is when Wendy is out (Wendy comes with a whole different way of thinking and dressing)....in her fem under things hair done and make up ....... if she puts on "HIS" clothes ........is Wendy a crossdresser ????

and to get Wendy out "HE" becomes a mtf crossdersser ...... then when Wendy is out and wears "HIS" clothing and being fem .... could she be a ftm crossdresser???.........

disclamer..........
    by no means is this meant to offend the guys ..... were do we stop with the lables???........

Nah, I think it's just Wendy being Wendy exercising "her" option.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar
    This is a 3am discussion after too many beers and not enough sleep or those wierd conversation you on a long night shift around 3am
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is to short so enjoy it to the full

:

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Today is a good day to Dress!

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy me

and to get Wendy out "HE" becomes a mtf crossdersser ...... then when Wendy is out and wears "HIS" clothing and being fem .... could she be a ftm crossdresser???.........
    In your personal perception: yes, no, maybe ... however you like it.

Otherwise (society wise) NO, because like the descriptors mtf and ftm indicate, it boils down to the physical sex finally. You don't change that by the choice of your clothes.

Talking about gender ... yes, no, maybe ... no clue ... but than the descriptors should be mtw and wtm respectively.

I declare a heated debate about labels opened

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Nobody IS "a crossdresser" Crossdressing is something we DO. We may BE fetishists, Transsexuals, thrill seekers, escapists, etc. and Crossdressing is how we express that. WHY we are driven to crossdress, I beleive, is the most important. Unfortunately THATS the most difficult thing to figure out for most of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Marina Twelve View Post
    WHY we are driven to crossdress, I beleive, is the most important. Unfortunately THATS the most difficult thing to figure out for most of us.
    Because I want to, just because, giggle.
    Oh, and because..........
    I feel pretty, oh so pretty
    I feel pretty and witty and..........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I feel I am a crossdresser, because I am Female on the inside and have to wear or crossdress as a male. I am Female, with male body parts. I have never felt right about wearing guys clothes or being around guys. I have always wanted to be female and be around the girls.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Wendy,

To me it seems that when I am dressed then the female persona it let out, so when I go back to drab and the male persona comes back then I guess you could say that there was a ftm crossdressing. But then again who wants to get hooked on labels. We are what we are, and no labels will change that.

Quote Originally Posted by Marina Twelve View Post
    Nobody IS "a crossdresser" Crossdressing is something we DO. We may BE fetishists, Transsexuals, thrill seekers, escapists, etc. and Crossdressing is how we express that. WHY we are driven to crossdress, I beleive, is the most important. Unfortunately THATS the most difficult thing to figure out for most of us.
    I have to disagree totally with you Marina

I do not fit any of the other descriptions you have given

So I am a crossdresser

I don think there is anything wrong with the title either
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I don't know Wendy...... I seem to have more of a "them" side and the thought processes doesn't change no matter what I'm wearing....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Personally, I just enjoy the sensation of being 'en femme'.
    I'm male all the time, hetero all the time, but I do see the female point of view much better when i dress from that perspective.

I it's difficult to explain... While en femme I can see from a female perspective more readily than when not enfemme...it allows my feminine perspective to operate.

and... my SO appreciates my input more into home decor, clothing, shopping, etc. when my perspective is more feminine. She's said that she has two best friends in one husband...

'scuse me...gotta go make some cabbage rolls

Ok so is Wendy in the wrong body or is he in the wrong body or are they both in the wrong body or are they both in the right body but the wrong way around.

joanne

Quote Originally Posted by joanne f View Post
    Ok so is Wendy in the wrong body or is he in the wrong body or are they both in the wrong body or are they both in the right body but the wrong way around.

joanne

Yea, what she said
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I personally don't like labels. In my experience, they have only contributed to the confusion of already complex subjects like gender identity, and sexual orientation. And so many of them are used offensively. You are what you feel you are, and I feel that is the most accurate description, and assessment you will ever have of yourself.

Wendy, as you know I absolutely abhor labels because there is such a crossover between each little box.

As far as I am concerned we are all transgendered. The only real distinction is between those who will and those who wont transition. Even at that there are a large number who would like to transition but wont for any number of reasons. (Myself included; at least for today. I cant speak for tomorrow, yet.).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

Quote Originally Posted by Rachaelb64 View Post
    This is a 3am discussion after too many beers and not enough sleep or those wierd conversation you on a long night shift around 3am

so gotta agree with you there hunni lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE=3]I had to come out of the closet, to make room for all my clothes...[/SIZE]

Absolutely, labels suck! I know who I am, and really thats all that matters. I don't feel the need to label myself, nor do I ever want someone labeling me.
    - - - tiff - - -
    Tiffany Anne

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy me View Post
    OK been thinking ......

(runs away and hides until it's all over.)

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffanyanne_69 View Post
    Absolutely, labels suck! I know who I am, and really thats all that matters. I don't feel the need to label myself, nor do I ever want someone labeling me.
    I would LOVE to finally be able to label myself. However, since visiting this site, I have managed to figure out who, ( or what), I am about 37 times, so far. After reading Marina's post, make that 38, no, 39!
    RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry

I am confused
    Sexy Rachell

100% spoiled brat christina marie's Avatar
    you think you have it bad, try being blonde and reading this post. my head hurts!
    "you can have this nail file when you pry it from my cold ,dead hands."

I know exactly what you are saying Wendy, Kinda like which came first the chicken or the egg.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn Marie View Post
    Wendy,

To me it seems that when I am dressed then the female persona it let out, so when I go back to drab and the male persona comes back then I guess you could say that there was a ftm crossdressing. But then again who wants to get hooked on labels. We are what we are, and no labels will change that.
    what she said

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by christina marie View Post
    you think you have it bad, try being blonde and reading this post. my head hurts!
    i am blonde........

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy me View Post
    i am blonde........
    Don't we know it

ow... stop slapping me... you said it... and I'm going to bed now and... you confused me... mtf to ftm to freshwater dolphins?
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn