Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How many can dress at home???

How many can dress at home???

Hi all, I was wondering how many of us can dress at home, with the wife there??? I ask this question as I sit here in my LB jeans, bra and panties and nylons and a sweatshirt on. Oh, I also have my red wig and head band on, she says I look cute. Actually I put on this sweatshirt cuz the wife had her's on too!! So I'm just wondering how many of us gurls have the freedom to dress at home. And yes I'm very proud of my better half...BJ

I can - as long as SO (and daughter) have gone to bed. Wearing jeans, a Laura Scott cardigan, and a Cuddledud top (lacy v-neck) right now. But not when together. Joni

I can but don't. My wife knows and is accepting but her complaint is that I never stay home and share mineself with her any more. Come on, I mean, after I've spent 2+ hrs getting made up, the last thing I want to do is stay home. I asked her if she'd spent 2 hours getting ready for me if she'd just stay home. She said she would (yah, right!).
    Any way, just my $.02 worth.
    Joni

Yep... I do. Right now I'm in my long nightgown... and in about five minutes, I'll be in bed.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I can dress tonite

Quote Originally Posted by Joni T View Post
    I can but don't. My wife knows and is accepting but her complaint is that I never stay home and share mineself with her any more. Come on, I mean, after I've spent 2+ hrs getting made up, the last thing I want to do is stay home. I asked her if she'd spent 2 hours getting ready for me if she'd just stay home. She said she would (yah, right!).
    Joni
    It takes Sherry over an hour to get into her first outfit for me. What's really great about that is; neither of us minds how long it takes, and I know she ONLY dresses for me!
    Not tonite, tho. Dropped my daughter off at her mom's at 9:30. Too late for Sherry to show, so it'll be just a few ladies things for me to sleep in.
    RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    I can at about anytime provided our child isn't home, awake etc Other than that its all fair game

I can, I guess... I rarely do dress, except for bedtime. My wife rolls her eyes whenever I dress just to lounge around. She doesn't act as pleasant as she usually does. Don't get me wrong, she is a nice person, just not crazy about it. But for bedtime, I almost always wear a silky nightgown and a pair of panties.

Joni
    Wow Joni how selfish

Loving wife waiting for CD and accepting and you want to run out the door. Ya better reconsider your actions or soon she will be the one running out the door. There is plenty of room for both Joni & the wife if you allow it. You are one of the lucky ones but you throw it away for your selfish desires. You made a commitment to your wife so keep it & be a husband first CD second.

Why do we treat the ones who try & accept us so poorly sometimes?

Petra
    [SIZE="3"]Lovin everthing CD[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Hey, Dont bother me I'm dressing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]I Feel like an actress in her greates role ever "LIFE"[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Joni
    You realize that in using this comaprison you are not helping yourself or the accepting side of your S/O yes?

Smile Yes

Yes I dress all the time in front of my wife, she loves it and often helps me with an outfit. She is very accepting of my cding.I love her with all my heart.
    Rachell
    Sexy Rachell

Yup im allowed to dress at home infront of my SO, she's not to keen on wigs/,makeup idea whilst she's in or im dressing infront of her. But still get to wear whatever i want....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE=3]I had to come out of the closet, to make room for all my clothes...[/SIZE]

yes, no problems there, can dress up anytime so long as its just us in the house.

Banned Read only
    Yes pretty much all the time.
    It's an advantage of living on my own now.

I do camis, minis and heels anytime around home. I have never tried bras, wigs or makeup with my wife at home.

I along with some others have the blessing to have a woman in our life that allows us to express who we really are.

I dress in front of my wife frequently and she gives me her opinion on outfits etc. When the kids are at work or at school I can dress whenever I wish.

When in the house I very rarely wear makeup or wigs but I usually just throw on a denim skirt and tshirt.

But I always remember how lucky I am on a daily basis to be able to express the real me, there are a lot of people out there do not have this chance.

Wife and dressing

I dress almost every night. She helps me if I need help pulling up that stubborn back zipper or those sometimes unreachable back garters. She is very supportive with my dressing.
    Just a girl fronm Long Island, NY .... always looking to meet others from my area.

I can dress in lingerie whenever I want, I sometimes wear a nightgown to bed, but other than that I have to wait for the house to be empty, My has strict rules that she NEVER wants to see me in a dress or a wig.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Full time RVer, so varies. Home base Nevada
    I can dress whenever I want as my honey encourages me to do so. She likes me dressed up as much as I like being dressed. She's a wonderful girl!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tammy's Transsexual girl. Joan Merrie's Avatar
    Yes I can, anytime. My better half and my daughter help me all the time. Just this morning my daughter asked if she can use my eyeliner, of course I said yes, and helped her apply it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Tammy and me, not your usual couple
    :JoanMerrie:Yes I admit it I'm a trans rabbit.
    Simply me.

Yes, I am on of the lucky one too! I am usually dressed when I am home. I don't do the makeup and wig very often. I wear a nightgown with bra and forms to sleep in.
    Jean just sees me!

I dress at home whenever I want. My wife sees me dressed, more than not.

Now that my wife left me, I am dressed all the time at home.
    Men are from Mars, women are from Venus, and Wendy is from a planet somewhere in between.

Former Member
    I have a very accepting wife who enjoys me dressing. I don't push things too far though. When I dress, I go all the way....wig, makeup etc. I don't think she would really like me doing it all the time.

I can dress in her presence 100% of the time. In fact, she usually suggests things like, "Why don't you get dressed up and wear that new skirt you bought. Let me know if you need help with your eye liner or anything!" I agree with a previous poster about being selfish towards your wife / girl friend and it not helping the situation. A relationship is a two way street based on trust and respect. Making it all about "you" is not the way to go.

Wife tells our cats that Daddy is cute because I like to wear Pink Satin PJ's and Pink fuzzy slippers at night.