Thread: going normal?

Aspiring Member

going normal?

The other day it occured to me how much I have changed. I feel I have to have makeup to go out, even if it's just foundation and mascara, I feel naked without it. Almost all my pants are womens, my hair is growing out nicely and it all feels so normal to me. When I look in the mirror I actually think I good, but then it occured to me, am I fooling myself? When I go out and run errands I feel like a normal person. Do I come across as normal or am I so tired of it all I just don't care anymore?

I think I've honestly gotten to the point I just don't care anymore. Even when shopping the cashier went to hand me my reciept and said, "Thank you... ( looking down at the reciept ) uh.... Thank you very much.

Really, I have no idea how I am precieved. I don't want to be a woman but I don't feel like being tossed in the boat with men as most are real jerks, something I am definately not.

Any thoughts, has anyone else been like this? I will say it feels good not to be stressed out 24/7
    Women who wear pants and skirts are shocked, just shocked a husband would do the same thing.

I've got an idea at what you're talking about. I just dont feel like being labeled as a gender. i'm just human.

as for the apathy... yeah... I'm a young emotional rollercoaster. its aallllllover the place.

Isn't it just great

I feel much the same way, I call it self-acceptence.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I call it just being me. I put on lipstick instead of chap stick. I feel naked without a bra on. And a little perfume...BJ

Quote Originally Posted by noname View Post
    The other day it occured to me how much I have changed. I feel I have to have makeup to go out, even if it's just foundation and mascara, I feel naked without it. Almost all my pants are womens, my hair is growing out nicely and it all feels so normal to me. When I look in the mirror I actually think I good, but then it occured to me, am I fooling myself? When I go out and run errands I feel like a normal person. Do I come across as normal or am I so tired of it all I just don't care anymore?

I think I've honestly gotten to the point I just don't care anymore. Even when shopping the cashier went to hand me my reciept and said, "Thank you... ( looking down at the reciept ) uh.... Thank you very much.

Really, I have no idea how I am precieved. I don't want to be a woman but I don't feel like being tossed in the boat with men as most are real jerks, something I am definately not.

Any thoughts, has anyone else been like this? I will say it feels good not to be stressed out 24/7
    This gender bending is confusing. Luckily I am involved in a few clubs (car racing, boating, yacht club) that are completely must be male. There is no gender bending there. Perhaps you could try something like that. If you do not want to be female acting all the time, try to do things that make you remain male part of the time.

hi you know I feel the same way. I looked at my self the outhe day and Ihave crossed the line . . over the years with hair makup nails Iam no longer a man but not a woman I dont know wich direction iam going I dont know what most people think of me but clearly have gone over the edge. I might have taken this to far or I need to take this all the way its hard to be a normal guy this way and dont know wich way to go so I know what you mean
    and wish you the best of luck finding your way.

huggs jennig

I know the feeling Hon. Been there, done that...moving on. Just a person nowadays who looks different sometimes, that's all.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Gold Member
    There are what one might call a "full time CD"
    They don't go out and get a bunch of surgeries and change all the stuff a TS would, but they present all the time as female.

I think there are a few people here who do that, full time CD.
    I will allow them to chime in on this as they see fit, as I don't like to speak for others.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Aspiring Member
    What I wrote is being misinterprested.

I am not full time femm. I never try to fool anyone into thinking I'm female. Nor have I gone over the edge. I don't wear a bra or anything like that. I'm just not entirely certain what people think of me. They don't seem to stare much or act strangely. Perhaps they think I'm the urban trendy metrosexual?
    Women who wear pants and skirts are shocked, just shocked a husband would do the same thing.

John Candy said it best in the movie "Trains Planes and Automobiles."

"Just Go With The Flow"

Maybe an over simplification but if it feels right do it Hun.

Quote Originally Posted by noname View Post
    What I wrote is being misinterprested.

I am not full time femm. I never try to fool anyone into thinking I'm female. Nor have I gone over the edge. I don't wear a bra or anything like that. I'm just not entirely certain what people think of me. They don't seem to stare much or act strangely. Perhaps they think I'm the urban trendy metrosexual?

Maybe you show self confidence, so people don't bother you.

As far as what other people think, does it matter?

Besides, you may never know what someone else thinks, it's almost impossible to get some people to admit what they're thinking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Normal is such a stretch these days... and yet I would feel out of place if I tried to be an individual, Carly.. even if it were a little something like earrings or something... that says a lot about my mental state towards cross dressing in general.. I like to think that I am and would be accepting of a fellow cross dresser if I were to meet one on the street.. if I were alone I wouldn't have a problem, but if I were with friends or family I don't think I could let my feelings known either way..