Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hiding places

[SIZE="2"]During my early teens I didn't have to hide anything, I wore my mothers! Then before I married I didn't have to hid it because I lived by myself. But then I got married and she wasn't in on my feminine side so I had to be a little more creative. You'd be surprised how many holes and crevices you can find in a house if you just look. For years, I used the space between the floor joists in my basement. I had a large wardrobe hidden there. Didn't do much for the things that needed ironing. but what the heck it was safe and secure and it was never found. Now since my wife knows, I don't hide anything now. Keep under things in drawers and hanging things in the closet.[/SIZE]
    Vivian

My first hiding place as a teenager was a false ceiling in my back closet. If I stood on a chair, I could slide the ceiling panel up and put my bag if lingerie up there. At that time in my life, my collection was from my aunt's stuff, my mom's, my best friend's sister and some items I stole from the various neighbor's clothes lines at night. Can't believe I did that, but at the time, it's how I got my stuff.
    Kristen

Hidding places what a hassel for us girls

Well being still in the closet I have to still hide my stuff. I have a woodshop in the garage. And I built cabinets all along one wall from floor to ceiling. I put a 12 inch high kick space at the bottom. With a false bottom in it. I have all my stuff organized in each compartment. So I only have to open a few at a time to put a pretty outfit together for the day. Only problum is I wish I would of built another bank of cabinets on the other wall. Because a girl just never has enough outfits. Boo Hoo.Daviolin

Well I really didn't have anything of my own, just wore my mothers, and aunts stuff, but I did have a hiding spot for other stuff, Above my door on the outside of my room, between the ceiling and the ceiling of my room.

Robyn

mine travelled round with me in the car boot. thank goodness i dont have to now as i have a friend who lets me store my stuff there. did bring it in the house once but wife not happy 'in case the kids find it'

mitch

Lucy Bright...........thanks for the reply......I cleared it all out before we sold the house. No way was I going to purge anything. Took most of it with me when we move to Dallas. If they found it, I am sure they would have stood there trying to figure out what the little room was used for, since the only entrance was a false door on the inside of the other closet.

I used to get so pissed off when those things (stockings) wouldn't stay up as well... I hid my pantyhose in a leather coin purse thing... you gotta love pantyhose, they fit in such small places... and a few other places were my speakers, or an old mug next to my bed...

I keep my stash under lock&key,in my second bedroom,which has been converted
    to my private office
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle

Inside my subwoofer

Wow! So many different places!

I have hid my things in the attic mostly over the years, seems like a very safe place. In my current house while I was finishing the basement I had an epiphany; I moved one wall out from the foundation wall about 20", built a set of custom cabinets that have a movable panel in the back. Now I have my own "closet" and no one knows how to get in but me!!
    Jonnie XOXO

Now, I just hang my skirts in my bedroom closet and my lingerie goes in a dresser drawer. When I was a teen, I put my things in a plastic bag, and opened the access panel to the bathtub plumbing fixtures and hid the bag in there. I have also hidden a few things (not clothes) in a chest freezer under frozen food. Who knows, that might work for panty hose. Just put them in a zip lock bag and put them into the freezer. I would recommend warming them up before wearing though.
    " Just a Guy in a Skirt"

I used to live on a farm in Ireland, so I had plenty of places to hide stuff! The first one I used though was in a field in a hedge (they were a pair of my Mum's heels so didn't get damaged) There was plenty of room to wear them without getting seen
    Barns were very useful too!

inside clothes

I hid stuff above the suspended ceiling for a while until Dad found it. I was scared crapless! I then hid stuff inside the sleeves of male clothing. When I got my own place I kept it up in the attic which was hard to access. Now, I have stuff in the attic and a hope chest left by the previous homeowner in a closet with all male stuff on top of it. Other stuff is above airducts. My halloween outfit and all the stuff I wore is in a garment bag in said closet. The mrs. never asked about what I did with it after Halloween and didn't want me to dress en femme again either. I didn't want to toss it (I couldn't nor wouldn't....forms, wig, jewelry, hose, nails, lashes etc) So, some of my stuff is essentially hiding in plain sight.

I have a large box labelled computer parts under my mixing board table which doesn't have computer parts in it. And the duffle bag on top of the box isn't empty either But since they're both in the corner of the basement that's mine, my wife doesn't wander through there. So even hiding her Christmas gifts in plain sight is easy

Kassandra
    Last edited by kassandra richard; 12-18-2007 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Wording

The Electric Piano

For years I had an electric piano that had a panel in the front that fit it the bottom and was held it place by two screws. It was about 3'*4'*1' deep. It was easy to open as the screws where only hand tight. It worked for years. Now my wife is more than accepting and all my clothes are in a drawer or in my closet. She insists I wear female clothing as much as possible.

enjoy
    Trudy

Hiding places

When I was younger I mostly wore mom's things,what few things of my own ,I hid behind a drawer in my dresser.Same when I got married ,until my wife found out,now I have all my things in my lingerie drawer in our dresser,and Slips and nighties hanging in our closed .It feels sooo good not having to hide my things .I don't even hide it from mom any more.She came to visit last year,and did some laundry.Washed and folded my panties and put them in my room.She had to know they were mine ,because I am much larger then my wife ,And wear fullcut panty briefs.Wife wear thongs

I am as many know a truck driver so I have an entire sleeper to stash my few remaining items in. But when I go home I have to hide everything really well 'cause the wife might go peeking. She has gotten better about staying out because of the dont ask dont tell policy we have enacted. But you would not believe all the room under a sleeper bunk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Formerly Drivininheels Nicolette01's Avatar
    I'd tell you, but I'd have to kill you if I did!!!

I hid everything under the draws in my Bedroom

I hid everything under the draws in my Bedroom, I took out the bottom draw and kept evrything in a bag under the draw so I only had to pull the draw out
    and some makeup in a makeup bag stapled to the back of the Draws

My wife now knows about me, but since she does not want to see me fully dressed, I keep all my fem items in those big plastic drawer thingies, in the closet in the Computer/Radio room. I also hang my dresses, skirts, blouses in the closet and my heels are on the floor.

When I was in my young teens, I used to hide my stuff inside a model boat my dad had built and which sat on my dresser. It was about 30" long and was supposed to have had RC equipment in it but dad never got that far. The empty compartment was ideal until mom somehow found it. Other times I would hide stuff in the loft of the garage or in the "boot" for the convertible top of my 60 Chevy.

When i was younger i had to hide my things inside my box spring on top of the cloth covering the bottom. I had a really nice leather skirt in there. When i was in the military my g/f at the time didnt like me leaving the house let alone dressing! She and i parted ways after about a year. My wife didnt really know until we had been married for two years, but nowshe is upset because i havnt dressed in two weeks! thats ok though my birthday is on sunday and we are going out!

Back in the early 60's, I had a VW bug. I hid my stuff under the back seat, which lifted up very easily. I was deep in the closet, only got to dress sporadically and only had a few things.

Subwoofer...gee that's where our son hid his grass way back when...don't recall how we found out, but we did...so beware...

Mitzi

I now keep things in the attic no one in my house even knows where the access is. Also have large cabinet full of manly tools with a very large and very removable bottom. The most unique place was in an apartment ,removed the access panel for the bath tub and could store items in front and rear of tub[must remove before maintainance man shows,whole other story.]

in record sleeves and under the mattress now i live alone dont have to worry about that thank god !