Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hiding places

Exclamation EXACTLY the same here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni Y View Post
    I also used a sub woofer, and here I thought I was the only one. When I was 12 I had a basement bedroom with ceiling tile, I loosened a tile and kept my stuff up there. The funny thing is when we moved, I didn't take the stuff in the ceiling, I have often wondered what happened to it, oh to be a fly on the wall then.
    I did the same exact thing!!! Havn't had to stash/hide anything
    for the last 28 years now...Great Feeling!
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Seville[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by shauna 9 View Post
    Inside my subwoofer
    That's too funny, I thought I had such an original idea. I used my guitar amps'
    4-12 speaker cabinet.

bEEb
    Interestingly enough... My buddy bought a house here in Southern Wisconsin a while back.... And found a pair of panties stashed in the basement rafters. Anybody here care to claim them?

I used to have a sega gamegear when I was younger, and had a decent sized case. I'd hide stuff in there, and hide the case under my bed.

Then I would hide stuff in my underwear drawer, hidden under my boxers. Then after a while, I realized I was lucky and my parents didn't go through my stuff, so I just hid everything in 1 drawer, which eventually expanded to 2 drawers. Now, I have some stuff in a drawer, and the rest in a box in my closet.

in the wifes coset among her clothes, lol . just idding i have never hid anything.

i has a stash of panties hidden in my album sleeves and a couple of lycra minis - couldnt hide anything bigger away so had to make do with going in the laundry basket sometimes which i hated but couldnt risk touching clothes in my moms closet after i was caught she just seemed to have a full womans intuition and knew if anything had been moved slightly - thank god i have my own place now !

Quote Originally Posted by ErikaLeigh View Post
    Haa, I thought I was the only one to hide stuff in a speaker enclosure. I used to have a big roll away tool box that I made a false bottom in one of the drawers and had stuff in there. I have used a false ceiling (the kind with the removable tiles). I also had a dresser when I was a kid that I put an actual bottom in, that way you could pull out the bottom drawer and put stuff in the bottom without anything coming out if the dresser was moved around. I also had a locking cabinet in my garage, it was marked "flammable" "laquer thinner" (also a good cover for the smell if my nail polish were to ever spill). The jack well in my truck, a filing cabinet, my desk, and I can guarantee there were other places.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenni Y View Post
    I also used a sub woofer, and here I thought I was the only one. When I was 12 I had a basement bedroom with ceiling tile, I loosened a tile and kept my stuff up there. The funny thing is when we moved, I didn't take the stuff in the ceiling, I have often wondered what happened to it, oh to be a fly on the wall then.
    Quote Originally Posted by shauna 9 View Post
    Inside my subwoofer
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannah View Post
    That's too funny, I thought I had such an original idea. I used my guitar amps'
    4-12 speaker cabinet.
    It is obvious to me us girls like the thump.

Petra
    [SIZE="3"]Lovin everthing CD[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Hey, Dont bother me I'm dressing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]I Feel like an actress in her greates role ever "LIFE"[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have used a regular card board box with the clothes in the bottom and smaller boxes of toy model cars on the top covering the clothes. The box was in the top of my closet.

Banned Read only
    I did the speaker thing too, had huge speaker cabinets, so i could fit alot. after i moved out, i just rented a small storage space. I had the same space for over 10 years and it only cost $10 to $15 per month.

I use to use an old box, then luggage bags, now, that's it is out in the open, I just use the closet and drawers, a much faster and better way of accessing my favorite clothes.

Until the wife found them I used to hide my stuff in my R.V. in a cabinet under the bed. Now it's where it belongs in the closet and dresser.

Hiding places

My best hiding place as a young cd'er was under the bottom drawer of my dresser. My dad had built it as a kit project in the 60's, and it cam down all the way to the floor at the bottom, so you couldnt see under it except at the back. I found the panel under the bottom drawers was loose one time, and being a sneaky kid, pulled it out to hide things well before i started dressing, so it just became a natural place for me to put my 'new' secret things in.
    As far as dresses and such, i hid them in plain sight. Since it was my mom's or older sisters clothing i was wearing, i just replaced them very carefully where i had gotten them from.

Terrilynn
    "The hardest to learn is the least complicated."-----Emily Saliers

Talking Hidden in a Volkswagen Beatle front trunk

Ah yes, well hidden where she would never look. Oops, during the divorce, she clearly indicated that she knew that I was wearing my high heels while driving to work... Hehe - the divorce was (One of the...) the best thing that ever happend to me.
    Rickie
    "Who's around your TV is more important than how big it is...." Dr. Phil
    http://profiles.urnotalone.com/54617
    http://www.frappr.com/?a=myphotos&id=1265395

The only time I ever tried hiding anything I guess I wasn't the brightest about it. I hid a bunch of mom's bras, panties, pantyhose, slip, bodybriefer and carefree pantyshields in my underwear drawer. She found them and took them away.. I took them back and put them right back in the same spot (how stupid of me??). after I came out to my mother (step mother more of a mother to me than mom), I did not need to hide them anymore and they went right into my very own lingerie drawer in my dresser. (at least those items I was not borrowing, with permission, from mother went in there anyway. Mothers' things got worn, then washed, folded and returned to her as was our agreement. Kind of had the same arrangement with my sister, but she would more often than not just give the clothing to me and not want it back when I was done. I think she would sometimes buy two of each thing one in her size and one in mine to keep me from wearing some of her things LOL).

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

More hiding places.

I have most things hidden in the loft, several bags, it is so easy to collect so much. Some other items are placed inside an old PC (with the insides removed) and inside an old satelite receiver. I have also used a cardboard box with clothes in a bag at the bottom and covered with other stuff. It would be nice to have somewhere to hang things and also it can take quite a time to put all the things back after spending some time dressing. After reading some of the posts it has given me some ideas.

Nikki.

I currently store my items in several suitcases hidden in black bags under the stairs. But the collection is getting unruly.

That is going to change. I recently purchases a 10x5 self storage facility that is climate controlled. I move in this weekend.

I plan I putting some cheap closet organization furniture in there. I will be able to properly hang, and organize my stuff. See what I have. With 24 hour access getting to it will be easy. I was thinking of a collapsible wardrobe for those times when I have weekends here alone and might want more items around.

Plus as a double bonus I can have packages delivered to that address. Can you say online shopping?

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    My SO and I have a lockable cedar chest at the foot of the bed, of course it's full! All of my other stuff is hidden in plain sight. I'm 6-2 and she's 5-2, so someone might question a few things!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!