Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are there others out there?

Are there others out there?

Are there others out there who watch reruns of the Nanny just to see Fran in her mini skirts and dresses? Actually I find the show dreadful, but some of Fran's outfits are to die for.

I don't own a television, but when I have seen reruns of the Nanny in the past I've always watched closely to see what kind of outfits Fran is wearing. I love her short skirts and when she wears thigh high boots. It really turns me on and is an inspiration to me.

On the downside, I remember seeing an episode where she was dancing with guys at a party and one of them, a guy she was really interested in, admitted to her that he was a cross dresser. She immediately dismissed him.

Shame on you Fran for hating crossdressers.

You must be kidding

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna2 View Post
    Are there others out there who watch reruns of the Nanny just to see Fran in her mini skirts and dresses? Actually I find the show dreadful, but some of Fran's outfits are to die for.
    I could watch her ALL day long! lol
    That woman is just about as sizzling hot as they come. Perfect figure, perfect hair, awesome outfits - sigh . . .

Do you people have EARS??

Her voice would drive me absolutely BATTY!

I can't believe that you watch this show...

Her life has been tragic though... gosh she makes me sad.

Kris
    [SIZE="3"]
    I'm BACK..... I miss you all so much!!
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Do you people have EARS??

Her voice would drive me absolutely BATTY!

I can't believe that you watch this show...

Her life has been tragic though... gosh she makes me sad.

Kris
    She is damned HOT and her voice didn't bother me at all. I thought it was unique and kinda sexy..... Mmmmm nice legs.
    Weeeeeeee

No I don't like the show but you are right I would love to have some of her outfits

On Cloud 9, or is it 10? ErikaLeigh's Avatar
    While I agree she knows how to dress, I am with Kris... I CANT stand her voice. Now if you want to watch a show with a real looker, check out the new Flash Gordon series in SciFi channel. The characters name is Baylin and her real name is Karen Cliche (well probably stage name anyway) but she is a real looker and with a sexy voice too. And check out the smokey eye look she usually has on the show. WOW!

http://www.karencliche.com
    Erika Leigh

Celtic Woman in training SiobhanW's Avatar
    But the nanny is so 80s, which is fine if that's a look you're into I guess.

My big fashion icon at the moment, and this will only make sense to you if you live in the LA basin (or have seen her when she worked in FL) is KCBS/KCAL weather girl Jackie Johnson.

Actually, if you want to see what I'm talking about, the KCBS website archives about 2 months worth of her weather reports on it's site - http://cbs2.com/video
    It takes a real woman to handle this man, in a dress!
    "I really love that dress on you. I can only think of one place where it might look better."
    "Let me guess....on your bedroom floor?"
    "No, ON ME!"

Love Fran, and Love Jackie Johnson too

Fran is so hot. Voice doesn't bother me that much. Jackie Johnson is very hot and usually wears the nicest outfits.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanna2 View Post
    Fran's outfits: A-
    Fran's voice: C-
    Butler's attitude: Priceless

I don't know if Daniel Davis is gay, but I'd claim him...

Slip Lover

Fran

I'd love to spend a month in her closet with everything in my size 10 then I could die happy!

Ashley1

I watched the nanny when it was on, and I watched alot of reruns of that show, I loved her outfits, and when I was a size 8 I wanted to wear those short skirts at times. I sure like what Jackie Johnson wears especially those mid thigh skirts, she is hot.

"The Nanny" is better if you watch the TV with the sound turned off. Fran is a looker and always had nice clothes.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I love the Nanny and whole fran dressher schtick...she is a very snapy dresser and always waring hose ..something i allways love in a women....
    Last edited by charlie-50; 12-02-2007 at 10:20 PM.

You should all feel terrible about yourselves for enjoying anything with that blasted harpy in it.
    Gentlemanly by day, uppercutting dinosaurs by night.

Quote Originally Posted by trannie T View Post
    "The Nanny" is better if you watch the TV with the sound turned off. Fran is a looker and always had nice clothes.
    Took the words right off my keyboard. I was just going to say "It's called the 'mute button', people!"

I'm in the camp that says Fran is hot, or at the very least that she wears some beautiful clothes. I tolerate her voice for a half hour to see some nice fashions. I also find the butler extremely amusing. He was the funniest part of that show.
    "Why are you wearing those stupid girls' clothes?"
    "Why are you wearing those stupid mens' clothes?"
    --Adapted from Donnie Darko

Kelli Taylor

nanny

she has gorgeous legs too!!!!!!!
    kelli

Reruns of this show were on when I got home from school when I was younger and it was the best thing to watch while I raided the fridge.

Wanting Fran and the wealthy British man to get together drove me insane. They really know how to drag sitcoms out, don't they?

Nope, I never could take that "Whiney, Lonnnnggg Island Goil Accent!" Hollywood is full of beautiful women and Fran's beefed up accent, was just too much. So I wouldn't even call her special.

The strange part, in real life her accent isn't nearly as pronounced. I guess her aim was to burlesque her actual voice. It was a popular sitcom, so I will assume that I'm in The Minority. Whenever I see talent like that, I am reminded of a quote from The Guy who produced "Happy Days," and "Laverne and Shirley." He said: "We make Chewing Gum for the Mind!"

Peace and Love, Joanie

Quote Originally Posted by lisa_e_love View Post
    Reruns of this show were on when I got home from school when I was younger and it was the best thing to watch while I raided the fridge.

Wanting Fran and the wealthy British man to get together drove me insane. They really know how to drag sitcoms out, don't they?
    I wanting fran to marry her boss, and like you it drove insane too. am glad to know I was not the only one to think that.

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    I don't expend any effort to watch "The Nanny".
    However, when it does appear before me, I positively drool over everything about that woman, including her comedic genius.

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

OMG!! I thought I was the only one!!!

I love to watch the nanny! It's one of my guilty pleasures! I think she's gorgeous and I love the fact that she was never bare legged and always wore hosiery.

Her voice doesn't bother me at all, I used to live in Jersey and dated a GG from north Jersey who had an accent just like her! AND she loved the fact that I CD'd and totally supported and indulged me!!

http://img294.imageshack.us/my.php?i...escher1kk6.jpg
    Jonnie XOXO

girl about town

The Nanny

Quote Originally Posted by jonnie64 View Post
    I love to watch the nanny! It's one of my guilty pleasures! I think she's gorgeous and I love the fact that she was never bare legged and always wore hosiery.

Her voice doesn't bother me at all, I used to live in Jersey and dated a GG from north Jersey who had an accent just like her! AND she loved the fact that I CD'd and totally supported and indulged me!!

http://img294.imageshack.us/my.php?i...escher1kk6.jpg
    I second that!

BTW: Very hot picture of Fran!
    (I'll drink to that! )

I feel bad when I watch the nanny I should be a girl

I feel left out when I see females doing what I should be doing.

Love

Aprilm

Quote Originally Posted by SiobhanW View Post
    But the nanny is so 80s, which is fine if that's a look you're into I guess.

My big fashion icon at the moment,.... is KCBS/KCAL weather girl Jackie Johnson.
    Even though it's "so 80s" I still like it. While I'll never have that kind of body, "I can dream, can't I?"

Went to the site you noted and .... wow .... she is nice.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png