Thread: Need an Opinion(s)

Need an Opinion(s)

Hey you guys

I'm looking to buy some lingerie and I need you guys to tell me what you think. This is one option

Or this one

Thanks y'all

love
    sonal
    Last edited by Sharon; 06-15-2006 at 04:52 PM. Reason: removed hotlinked photo

Life Traveller

Which Do I Like?

Dear Sonal:
    I am partial to #2, although both are very nice...Kisses - R

Aspiring Member
    Yes very nice indeed go for both if and when you can!.

Departed
    Sorry to get technical but it all depends on your body type. I have about a dozen bras that just don't do me justice. There's a trial and error process that needs to be done because those damn lingerie manufacturers forgot half the population when they designed their products .

I know some of the girls have gone in for fittings and it worked great. That'll be my next step.

Which do I like best? Well if I had that body it wouldn't make any difference.

Julie

OMG ! I just found this one - this is fabulous !

What do you think ?

sonal

So many choices..... I like them all but if I had to choose one it would either be #2 or #3, most likely 2.
    H & K
    Jenny K

Wink Number One

I think that I would have to say number one just due to the fact that it is much prettier than the others and the fact that it looks more comfy than the others.

But I suppose that it would depend on the effect that I was looking for or the outfit that I was planning to wear it with.

bob99

#2 for me

I like #2. I've always been partial to floral prints. But they all are lovely.

Banned Read only

Talking hi there girl!

both of them are nice.. but if i were to choose, i'd pick the second one.. i also wish i had the curvaceous bodies of the ladies there!!

Thumbs up Great choices

All are cute!
    I tend to buy two different types of bras. first is a bra with no underwire or padding in an A cup for every day under street clothes. I don't wear forms in these very often I wear them because they are comfortable and discrete and feel good. Second are underwires and padded for when I want to have forms in and feel sexy. Oh, there are so many choices. What you have selected are very pretty. If I had to choose just one bre and panty set I would pick #1
    XOXO
    Kay

Oh, my God!! If I had any one of those bodies I wouldn't wear anything

I do like #3, but I'm not very partial to string bikinis because of the small front (Oh, shush ... I am not bragging!) although they certainly do look sexy.

Sherry

Janice Ann

My Opinion

I am a pantie & bra junkie- Have at least 20 bras- Do like Julie M said- get a fitting first- and Miss Sherry- If I had a body like that I would go naked --tee he--all are cute and lovely to me-but it depends what you have to work with- love to shop Janice

My opinion, I absolutly love the 2nd one...I'd really like that for myself.

Thanks so much you girls. Love ya.
    sonal

They are all beautiful, but I have to agree with Alex. String bikinis and panties that are mesh oriented, usually end up being a bad fit for the male figure, unless you are by chance very small in that area which would allow for smooth tucking. My experience with meshies is to avoid them because of their non-durability and comfort and fit. While they look great on female models, I think that luck may run out for many cd's..
    Vanessa.
    [SIZE=3]"It's All an Illusion...."[/SIZE]

Hey Girls

I just bought this lovely dress instead. It's so pretty, isn't it ?
    Last edited by sonalnarula; 04-20-2007 at 07:57 PM.

Call me Charlotte softandsmooth's Avatar

Very nice indeed

Yes - a lovely dress. I am sure it will feel great!

Charlotte

MMMMMM...lingerie. Both panty and bra sets are lovely and worthy of any woman's lingerie collection. Is the black and red rose set made by Felina? I enjoy love wearing Felina panties and bras...so much lace and detail...they make me feel so much the woman that I yearn to be. I just love to sit, look at, and caress my breast forms while wearing them.

I like the dress as well...very sexy!!!

Paula J.
    Love to wear matching bras, panties, and garter belts

Hey girls

I got the dress and just got a chance to try it on. It feels so good. I so so am a woman. God, I wish I could get makeup and stockings and heels and go out with someone (a girl, I'm not gay).

Love
    Sonal

My Friends Call Me Maddy Madilyn's Avatar

Where?

Quote Originally Posted by sonalnarula
    Hey Girls

I just bought this lovely dress instead. It's so pretty, isn't it ?
    I'm dress shopping right now, so I was wondering where you bought that pretty dress? It's similar to what I'm looking for....

Thanks,

Maddy
    [SIZE=3]If You Are Beautiful On The Inside, You'll Be Beautiful On The Outside[/SIZE]

Hey girls, check out my Yahoo Photo Album sometime...Let me know what you think???

Ladies, if you like what you see, then please help me out by voting 10 at the Hot Or Not link here...ty

Smile

[SIZE=2]Can't ID the dress, but I'm pretty sure that the model is a regular on Newport News, so you can try there (although their stuff is seasonal, and I think they're doing swimsuits right now). I'll keep an eye out for you though Maddy.[/SIZE]

Hey Mady, Charlotte's right. I got the dress from Newport New's website. It was a real steal - just 16 bucks. I'm wearing it right now with appropriate underwear of course, and it is simply the most beautiful piece of feminine clothing that I have worn.

Love,
    sonal

P.S Hey guys, here's a picture of me in the dress - nothing much but I'll get some more soon with a decent camera.
    Last edited by sonalnarula; 04-20-2007 at 07:57 PM.

jamie
    Wichever one you choose, do me a favor and send me a picture of you when you put it on!