Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do real women have armpit hair?

Gross

I can not stand hairy armpits in women. Wish I had no hair from the neck down or on my face. But my wife would freak out!

I shave my armpits every day in the shower. A little tender for a couple of days when I started, but not one problem now. I recommend it highly. And think most women shave and some don't.

ChanDelle

I shave mine sometimes every week and then I may not for a couple weeks. I'm not very hairy in the pits and it doesn't grow back very fast.
    Weeeeeeee

Aspiring lady of leisure kay_jessica's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trannie T View Post
    Many women have hair in their armpits, very few ladies do.
    Rubbish,

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zarabeth View Post
    I've heard that hair under the arms is a trait of women in europe. Don't know if thats true or not though
    It is true, especially continental Europe, and since there are so many continental Europeans living in the UK now you see a lot of girls with a lot more hair.

Hugs

Kay
    Last edited by kay_jessica; 12-04-2007 at 03:01 AM.

My ex gf grew pit hair, but she shaved it. Sometimes I'd notice a bit of stubble though. Same with her legs.

Yes, but they shave it off. Like they do thier Legs. Even some women have face hairs. That they remove.

It seems to be an odd fact of nature that women in Europe and much of the rest of the world have hair under their arms, whereas on the North American continent, this hair apparently doesn't exist, except among some younger women in urban environments. I have yet to find a scientific explanation for this.

Women's body hair appears very different to me...usually lighter and shorter, and I find it appealing....then I find smooth women appealing, too.....

Quote Originally Posted by alarmclockgirl GG View Post
    "Real women" do grow armpit hair. I usually shave it when I shave my legs.
    Ive gotten lazy and not shaved it for weeks at a time, my hair doesnt get as long as the average man imo.
    lol,
    my Wife is the same way.
    i shave everything. Generally parts at a time but everything gets done in the course of a week. She only shaves legs and pits as needed. It can be more than a month between shaving. She rarely wears anything where it wold make a difference , and i don't mind at all.

We've joked about me being the more femme on in the family.

i use a regular disposable razor for everything other than the face. my face i use an electric razor.
    susie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]susie[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Ms Judy's pet [/size]

[SIZE="1"]One of these days, i'll decide it's reasonably safe to put my face up here.
    (Then i have to decide it won't break computer monitors! eek )
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]Ms_Judys_pet@comcast.net[/SIZE]

I think all gg’s have armpit hair that they shave. I shave my armpits about every other day with not complications.
    Jill

Depends if your Italian or not!!
    Be part of the solution
    Not the problem

Do real women have armpit hair?

Having hair is all a matter of hairedity!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by KateSpade83 View Post
    If I went out in a dress, my armpit hair would show. So I'm wondering if real women have armpit hair. Or do they shave it and it hardly grows? I saw a real woman with lots of leg hair once too.

How is it shaving the armpits and what do you use? Are there any bad effects from doing this?
    i do shave sometimes but occasionally get a rash which can be irritating as you arms rub together underneath as you walk ect - i find using hair remover cream better although i suppose you could get a rash of that if you had an allergic reaction - most woman remove body hair from armpits legs ect they would see as unsightly not to

Just to make it real, here's a beauty with raven-hair pits. Yummm

i say:

Does shaving make the armpit smell less?

Quote Originally Posted by chrissietoo View Post
    Just to make it real, here's a beauty with raven-hair pits. Yummm

i say:

Now I am going to have nightmares! LOL

I have been shaving mine for years and it really does help make the stink go away! Soon I'll be doing laser on my whold body though, so I won't have to worry about it!
    Last edited by Marvina Martian; 12-13-2007 at 12:01 AM. Reason: More info

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

do real woman have hairy armpits?

What planet are you from? Of course they do if they choose to not shave it! Some nationalities have less hair than others but I think everyone has at least some even if it is not easily noticed. I have some Phillipino male friends that have almost no body hair but still have some. As for me I shave mine every day in the shower and my legs as well, it just makes it easier to maintain the look and feel if you stay on top of it daily. I also shave my bikini area most days to be able to wear bikini panties which I do every day. A girl must stay on top of her appearance if she is to look good, don't you think?

Hey Sandra - I'm Fillipino and have lots of armpit hair. No chest hair but I gotta shave my face often. And I'm really from Chicago but I'm working a good NASA contract job in Houston.

I can think of one woman that has more pit hair than any man I know.

My pits take months to grow and even then don't get that long, maybe 3/4" - but I keep them shaved once a week or so.

Seems to reduce on body odor...
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

...so they can shave.

I was thinking about this thread this afternoon when I was at a coffee shop, and I spotted a girl with a very hot body sitting on steps in the sun, knitting. She wore tights and a shear blouse with a hint of nipple....and had long blond hair. She had a beautiful tan, and soft skin. ah, where was I?? oh yeah!

My glance went down to her feet, which were in sandals, and I saw a light shadow of dark hairs running down below her black tights, to her ankles. On her, it was very healthy and natural.

I'm sure, if her arms weren't held together knitting, that she would have revealed a healthy crop of pit hair...

So I thought the answer to the question,

"Do real girls have armpit hair?"

must certainly be,

"Yes, or there would be nothing to shave!"

I keep my armpits,chest and legs shaved all the time. It feels so much better that way. Only comments are from the wife in the summer. She tells me I need to get more tan on my legs. That way it doesn't show so much.

i keep my armpits shaved I chave 2 or 3 time a week and I love it and I also do my legs hun try it I think it looks better then having hair if you don't like it let it grow back
    Angie

One GG not a hundred miles from me right now grows great tufts of thick armpit hair and also has werewolf legs if she doesn't shave regularly. Hmm...she would crucify me if she saw this