Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brought on by "hit on by a male admirer" thread. What if.....

Marriage aside, "A" yes. I'd love to have a GG admirer. Be it just a gal-pal or full relationship. Think of the fun you could have.

"B" Nope.

A) To a GG who was interested in me as a CD? Without question, doubt, or hesitation.

B) To a male who admired CDs and was interested in some sort of relationship? In the past I would have said H*LL NO I'm straight. But as I get older (and wiser?) I would now answer probably yes, at least for a fling. Relationship-wise? that would depend on the man and how good a job he did treating me like a Lady.

I have to say what our sister in Texas said. Joann0830

Celtic Woman in training SiobhanW's Avatar
    To a male who admired CDs
    Whoops, time for me to correct us from starting on that same tangent again. B assumed a fellow crossdresser who you found attractive, not a guy. Not that crossdressers aren't guys, but you know what I mean - B definitely assumes a person who presents to you as a woman.
    It takes a real woman to handle this man, in a dress!
    "I really love that dress on you. I can only think of one place where it might look better."
    "Let me guess....on your bedroom floor?"
    "No, ON ME!"

Hear ye, hear ye

I'm single with no constraints.
    a) I have been intimate with a few GG's while dressed en femme
    b) I have not been with a CD while en femme but definitely would if I was attracted to her.

Most definetey yes to both. Been there done both...and loved it. Being bisexual has it's advantage. Marriage withstanding it is just sex...and that is a wonderful thing to experience with someone who enjoys it as much as you do.

If a lady found me attractive as Audrey and we got along quite well, I would go for it. I'm not attracted to men. No matter how many compliments I get. I'm very flattered but the attraction isn't there.
    -Audrey

[SIZE="3"]To a) Hell Yes!!
    To b) Hell Yes!!
    I guess I am just a **** I crave sex!
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Yes to both but especially #1.....
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

YES to both a and b... though I do have a pt bf who indulges me !

A) is superfluous when you have a wife like mine.

B) No thanks. I'm a lesbian when dressed.

Yes to (a) though I have'nt met her yet (b) would'nt work for me.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    [SIZE=3]To a) Hell Yes!![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]To b) Hell Yes!![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]I guess I am just a **** I crave sex![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]oh yes same for me All the way[/SIZE] !!!!!

Girls just wanna have fun heidi99's Avatar

Andrea's got a point!

Quote Originally Posted by Andreamfor View Post
    No, and no.

Crossdressing is such a tiny part of my life it borders on insignificant. As for male admirers, friendship is cool, but I'm not into dudes. I prefer dudettes
    At first glance, I was leaning toward answering Yes to A. But that part hardly would provide the basis for a relationship. It might be an important factor in keeping the relationship going, but in and of itself, there's so much more to a person that the clothes she chooses to put on her body.

As for B, I would (gulp) say thank you, and try to stay friends instead.

Heidi99

Talking

A) Been there, done it, would definitely do it again

B) If you'd have asked me a few years ago, no, but depending on the circumstances that yesteryear 'No' is now a resounding 'Maybe'

As far as B goes, I think it'd open up a massive kettle of fish within myself if I went with a great looking CD and loved the sex.
    I'm already a mess, I don't need to add to my horrendous mental state

A) To a GG who was interested in me as a CD?
    Yes, without question, doubt, or hesitation. Have to say what our sister in Texas said too... I had a great relationship with a GG girlfriend where she enjoyed my femme side as well, to the point of even going out shopping as two girls, etc. I definitely would have married her but we broke up for unrelated reasons, partly because I was young (like 21) and more possessive at the time. My wife started out okay with my CDing, but has been non-tolerant since we had kids...

B) To what I originally thought the question was -- To a male who admired CDs and was interested in some sort of relationship? I would probably say yes, go for it... I'm NOT interested in a sexual relationship with a guy, but if it was a gentleman who would treat me like a lady, then I would enjoy an evening of dinner and slow dancing... I'm definitely a sucker for being treated like a lady by a gentleman... and I still do want to live out my mock wedding ceremony that I have wanted since I was in my early teens -- when my mother buttoned me into her wedding gown (yep, I had to wear everything else with it, too) and had me practice the "bridal walk" across the living room... now if I could just find the right guy to be the groom and a church where I coul walk down the aisle... hmmmmm.

C) as for a fellow CDer that I found attractive, I would have to say "Heck yeah!" -- especially if it was one of my beautiful friends on MySpace... There are a few TG ladies on my friends list that I would definitely love to spend an evening with just enjoying their company -- either as two ladies or with me as a guy to their being en femme... heck, one of my friends and I figure we would switch roles, one of us be the guy and take out the other as a girl, and vice versa... lol
    "Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes..."

lets see ......

A.... Yes!

B.... Yes!

Seems like a simple question
    You wanna be where you can see,
    our troubles are all the same
    You wanna be where everybody knows
    Your name.

Another Yes to both! Especially B.

Ruthie

Hmmmm,
    Very interesting question you have placed forth! I would have to respond with a yes, (duhhh, of course!) and maybe on b. I'd have to get to know either of them first. I'm just not quite that easy of a girl

Hello Girls

In the summer of 1988 a fit, slim and suntanned “Jane” enjoyed the feel of silk and satin lingerie on her skin; she enjoyed the company of men and/or women. Now, as an overweight 55 yearold, “James” occasionally has the pleasure of wining and dining “special ladies” at home or outside. His ladies are always treated with respect and if the evening then becomes passionate, tender and sensual then so be it. If it feels right then surely it is right.

As a Gemini I feel I am allowed exercise my dual character in every way.

Love to you all.

Jane James

Banned Read only
    It's a definite maybe for both.

The situation would have to be perfect.

I don't think I could premeditate a tryst with either one. It is strange that I write this, but I feel like I'd be more turned on if a man liked me when I was dressed.

Paranoia rules Christina Louise's Avatar
    Footloose, fancy free apart from opening that closet door which is just stuck fast. Both are at the top of my fantasy list, of course.

would she ?

What a thing to ask, any half decent lady would never reply to such a question

Well, okay then - yes, yes and yes
    Last edited by Suzy Harrison; 01-14-2008 at 09:43 PM.

Banned Read only
    A only A

....gosh now let me think!

A--yes! I've been lucky to experience that!

B--yes! At first I thought that male admirers were kinda creepy.
    Then I met one that had genuine affection for me, and it wasn't creepy at all, it was wonderful!

xoxo chrissie

With a woman (GG) probably not.
    With a CD probablt yes
    With a man definitely yes.
    And I am easy.
    Dawn