Thread: Need support

JustWondering

Need support

Well i have wanted to crossdress but i have never actually done it. Some times i think like oh, thats stupid, i dont want to do that. than other times i have these huge urges. can some one help me?

Life Traveller

How Do I Start?

Dear Just Wondering:
    Hi, I'm a Bi CD from San Francisco...I'd suggest you start out wearing lipstick, gloss, maybe blusher and perhaps mascara...check yourself out in the mirror...how do you look/feel?...there are tons of sources on the NET that will show you how to apply make-up...if you're cool with your look, you can get a bra and panties...wear them under your drab (boy's) clothes...check that out...get out and about wearing that...how do you feel?...if you can get that far and you're happy with yourself, your ready for hose, a skirt, blouse, shoes and a whole lot more...just keep up with the posts here on the Forum and you'll pick up lots of tips...kisses - R

Departed
    JW,

That's perfectly normal. You have the urge inside but all the outside influences are telling you it's wrong. You have to take some time and decide what's right for you. See yourself with and without dressing up being in your life. Which makes you happier? We all have endured the negative outside pressures that think this is so very wrong when in fact they have no idea what it's all about. That's why relying on yourself without letting outside influences in is so important.

Forums like this one can help you figure out a lot of these things. I know. I have changed so much in the past two months but these changes would have never occurred had it not been for all the positive encouragement I have received here and on crossdressersforum.com. I think you will find some of the greatest people on this earth here. All you need to do is stay involved and don't be afraid to be yourself.

Julie

You are no different than any of us here, I think it's safe to say we all started the same way.....out of curiosity. There is nothing wrong or immoral about it, if you have these desires it's better to act on them rather than sitting there wondering what it would be like. If it's not your cup of tea so be it, you will have tried it and the wondering will be over.

Jenny B