Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Found Myself Getting Annoyed.

People Are Different

Basically I dress full time. I'm often in a skirt or shorts, but most of the time, don't wear lipstick, during the day time. However, the moment I put on lipstick, and one of the neighbor GGs see me, they always say something like, "Well, where are you off to?" Like I'm "dressed up" if I wear lipstick.

The other day I was reading a magazine and a 30 yo. lady executive had written in saying she found a secret way to add some "zing" to her mood and appearance. She bought some lipstick and put it on! She said she felt exhilarated! She had not worn lipstick since her teens.

Skirts, dresses, high heels? There are many young women, who have never worn them (outside of maybe at five years old, because their parents thought it was cute).

I think, for many women and teens, dresses and skirts have been relegated to the "only on very special occasions", maybe.

Maybe some day skirts will be back in fashion, but right now, 7 out of 10 of the Fall Fashion lines were "Man Cut" or "Man Look", for women.

I won't say anything about "let your daughter wear what she wants" oooops!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

em..

Now let me see if I’ve got this straight. If I’d been born a girl I would want to wear jeans and slacks which is what I wear as a guy therefore as I try to emulate women I should be wearing what I am wearing as a guy. So as a guy who wears guy stuff does that make me a cross dresser since women prefer to wear guy stuff? Since I wear skirts and stuff that women don’t like to wear am I wearing stuff that guys think girls wear where girls wear what guys wear?
    Put another way if I’d been born a girl I’d wear what I wear now where now as a boy I would wear what girls don’t wear now and if girls don’t wear what I wear I can’t be cross dressing!
    Just going for a lay down, Amanda x
    So far in the closet, I've got one foot in Narnia!

Never do anything that seemed a good idea at the time!

Today I am the youngest I'm ever going to be!

add me and message amanda.shaft@hotmail.co.uk

http://amandashaft.hi5.com

Silver Member
    Some of us grew up in a slightly different world. I was taught that when you went to the airport, you looked good. On my recent flight to NYC, I was the ONLY woman on the plane in a skirt. Now a days, if you want to stand out on a plane, wear a skirt. Coming back, I wore jeans and felt much less self concious.

Stephie