Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How sneaky when you were a child dressing up

When I lived at home I had a pair of panties which I stole from mom and a bra which I'd found. They were pretty easy to hide. I never fully dressed until I was well into my twenties.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I was nowhere as good at hiding my stash as I should have been and I did get caught. It was not a pretty sight! It led to me being sent to my father's place first (I lived with my mother) and then a couple of years later when he discovered my stash he called the police. Shortly thereafter, I was thrown out of the house.

Like Patty above, I dressed exclusively as a young girl and did not find adult styles appealing at all. That view continues to this day, making me one of the LG (Little Girl) crossdressers...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click Here to View My Website: Taffy's Tea Trolley
    "Growing old is inevitable; growing up is optional..."

I was pretty much raised by my Dad. Divorced family. Mother was irresponsible, long story. My dad is a very conservative Lutheran. At the very upper end of the baby boomer generation. He shares many traits in common with the "depression" generation that came before him. I was caught almost red-handed once. An item was found in my room at a very young age (maybe 10?) and there was NO good reason why it needed to be there. I went on hiding things as best I could from then on, but suspect he always knew. I'm currently married, have come out to my wife & all of that. But I was PARANOID as a kid, trying to keep this side of myself away from Dad.
    I know she must be kind.
    When I look in her eyes,
    she goes with me to a blossom world...
    I'm pickin' up good vibrations.
    She's giving me excitations.
    Gotta keep those lovin' good
    vibrations a happenin' with her.
    - B. Wilson & M. Love -

Windswept and interesting
    I thought I was sneaky in my teens, apparently not sneaky enough as my mother and father found my stash many times, to which I lost everything and had to start all over again, you could call it more of a forced purge actually.

Never caught, but...

I was never caught, but looking back, I'm sure my mother knew. I raided her undergarment drawer and stockings with regularity. (She worked). I tried to put everything back exactly, but come on, we know that it's an impossibility! Someone found my personal things (bra, panties and makeup). It was thrown out, but not one word was said. Oh for the wonder of the 60's again. LOL

I was pretty sneaky. My mom worked, and my younger brother was in daycare until she picked him up. I had a couple hours to myself after school everyday until my mom and dad got home from work. I took care of myself from 4th grade on during the summer so I had a lot of time. My mom had a dresser drawer in an unused bedroom full of discarded hosiery and lingere. I had my stash securely hidden within the landscaping of our HO trainset in the basement. I was always very careful, although I did have some close calls when someone would come home unexpectedly. As far as I know, neither of my parents found anything or suspected what I was doing during the day. I have always wondered if I got it all out of the hiding spot.

Jaydee

Got caught several times by my sister,and begged her not to tell Mom. Not sure if she ever told her though. I was wearing my sister sunday dress,panties, and shoes. that was heaven even with the risk.

Very sneaky, I guess

Would usually dress on friday evenings when parents went out. I'd get into my sister's room (she was off at college) and dress up in left behind clothes: bra, panties, sweater, and usually one of mom's furs. The closest i got came to being caught was around 5 minutes, an unexpectedly early return.

This doesn't count my dressing up in a neighbor ladys clothes when house sitting during the summer. I was supposed to be feedin the cat, and I did that, but also learned how a full length girdle and stockings worked (1963 after all).

Oh well. I guess I'm still sneaky, unfortunately.

I don't know how I managed to get so much time to myself when I was a kid. My sisters were older, so I was still in elementary school and got home at least an hour before them for a few years (and both my parents worked) so I made as much of that time as I could. I would go home, put on a skirt and tights, and have fun until the very last minute (sometimes only changing back into guy's clothes as the car was pulling into the driveway).

I would also make the most out of times I stayed home sick from school. I specifically remember a particular green tartan skirt and dark green tights I had at that time. I would spend all day in them, once I fell asleep on the couch and only woke up when I heard my sister's car in the driveway. Close call!

With some of the things I did when I was a bit older, I am VERY surprised I never got caught. I lived in a very rural area, and when I was a teen I used to go out for night walks (9 or 10PM) for over a mile on the dirt roads. If a car came, I had plenty of time to duck into the woods until it was past.

As I got REALLY brave, I would walk all the way out to the state highway and walk down the shoulder of the road, in full view of the cars passing me (being careful to walk in the same direction as the traffic). Once in a while, cars would be coming in both directions at the same time so I'd have to be facing the headlights of one of them. All this in a short skirt and tights when I couldn't have been more than 13 or 14 years old.

Being such a small town (population of only about 1500 at the time) I'm almost amazed I was never found out. Maybe I WAS recognized, but whoever saw me was kind enough never to bring it up!

I think the bravest (most stupid?) thing I did several times was when I was a bit older than a 'child'. When I was 16 I got my license and motorcycle endorsement. Several times I actually went out for a drive on my bike with a skirt and tights on. Since I had a full-face helmet, leather jacket and gloves, I didn't have to worry about anybody recognizing me. I never thought until years later how easy it would have been for somebody to recognize the bike, helmet and jacket!! I also never brought any kind of change of clothes, so if I had an accident or broke down I would have been in deep trouble!

I've got to say, though... riding a motorcycle while wearing a skirt, with it blowing in the wind was quite and experience.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

It was bad...

I was only caught once, when I was about eight or so. My sister at the time was roughly 16 or seventeen, I cant remeber...anywho, I felt the inexplicable urge to dress is something...it was probably my second time doing it....Well, I had put on some of her panties and was making away with the good to my room when my sister caught me. needless to say, she found the undies...prety damn quick too, considering how "genuis" my plan was. Well, things got worse too. Later that year, at a family reunion, it seemed that there was nothing to talk about to my really cool uncles, my grand parents, and my cousins how I was caught with my sisters underware....Oh...And I was there when the secret came out...Fortunately, I think my parents only thought it was a phase...But my, that was the day I became a ninja when it came to CDing.

I had a few close calls. I didn't actually start until I was around 13,

How sneaky was I?

As sneaky as I possibly could be! I was raised by a single dad, who was/is also a pretty devout Lutheran. Scary, for sure!

Sneaky as I tried to be, my parents had about 12 years to get savvy. My dad caught me shortly after I had started. He didn't catch me dressed, but did find a forbidden little something in my room. He took away my favorite, damn him! He must have gotten savvy again, because the almost-forgotten source of my CD delight was completely gone one day.

I was once caught bringing something home from my mom's place, no doubt trying to compensate for what my dad had trashed.

Despite my paranoia and unbelievably clever hiding place for my stash after being caught once, I have a sense that both of my parents know. Or at least know that I was "active" as a child. But it's never discussed.

Most especially with my dad who hasn't spoken to me since June, anyways, for reasons completely seperate from CD.
    I know she must be kind.
    When I look in her eyes,
    she goes with me to a blossom world...
    I'm pickin' up good vibrations.
    She's giving me excitations.
    Gotta keep those lovin' good
    vibrations a happenin' with her.
    - B. Wilson & M. Love -

Aspiring Member
    Sneaky, oh yeah, definitely. Lots of memories of nearly getting caught when my parents would come home early. Now, I worry that my wife will come home early and find me all dressed up. She knows about my passions, but we're not really able to share my crossdressing as much as I wish. Atleast for now...

Quote Originally Posted by Kristen Marie View Post
    While this doesn't qualify as being caught, I remember the first time as a teenager that I dressed in front of my guy friends. I was over my best friends house, ....She was exactly my size back then. I would also use the bathroom a lot and try her stuff on.
    I had an experience similar to that. My friend and I would hang out at his house, a very small house with his sisters clothes scattered everywhere. I admired them constantly, and often slipped them on in their bathroom.

One day I was in a tee shirt and the house was really cold. One of Carol's fluffy sweaters was on the couch, and I said I was freezing and was going to put it on. Larry kidded me but said I looked pretty cute. I got to say I'd look better with boobs, and....in a couple of minutes I was putting on one of Carol's bras, and I spent the afternoon like that watching TV.

After that I'd slip on something of hers when nobody was home (but Larry and me). We treated it like a kinky sort of joke, it was very cool.

I should have been a spy or navy seal, cuz I was GOOD! Living in an old farmhouse with very squeaky floors and all...and having six brothers and a sister! I memorized where every squeak was, and avoided every one of them. I opened and closed doors and drawers w/o a sound! I didn't have any places to hide anything (hard to explain that) so I would sneak into other rooms late at night, go into dresser drawers with a very dim, small-spot flashlight and get what I was looking for. Never got caught! Once I temporarily hid my sister's tights in my pillow, then my mom found them and simply told me to put them back where I found them! Like I said, I was never caught, but I was accused!
    Just Be Yourself

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you like oldies radio, check out http://www.thehop-radio.com and hear me LIVE ! Play lots of free games or join our shoutbox chat while you listen too!

goodness...

I would stand in front of the drawer or section of closet I was "looting". I returned it... mostly. But I would stare and memorize every the image of the area I would effect. Then place it back as close to exact as possible. Though one time somebody walked by my room...

Foolishly my door was open a crack as my sister had arrived home almost two hours early. However I now know she didn't see me because I told her about my CDing long after and for a different reason, and she had no idea.
    - Natalie

P.S. that's what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R where eliminated.
    -Mitch Headburg

"If you think you think outside the box, you're trapped in one"
    - M.C. Paul Barman

I was caught once by my mother who came home early,I was in the bathroom trapped with no other place to stash her clothes but in the hamper. She knew but never made a big deal of it.Another time was a close call where I was just getting things on and a freind knocked at the door,I quickly removed the bra and went to the door with no shirt on.This was like my forth time dressing so I had'nt learned to be careful yet and as I led the way up the stairs he asked what happened to your back it looks like someones been whipping you.I stepped in the bathroom and was shocked to see the deep bra lines on shoulders,back and even the cups in front.I guess it was a little tight.Well I quickly through on a t shirt and told him it was probably the sheets on my bed that did it.Lucky he was kind of a burnt out type as he never put it together.

I used to think I was pretty smart but looking back on it, I wasn't. A brand new pair of pantyhose for instance would get stuffed back in the packet - not very clever. Mum caught me with her things under my pillow a few times - used to tell me off but i think chose not to say anything in the end. so both my mum, now departed, and my sis must have known and sis was very keen to play dressing up games and for me to be the girl

mitch

Yeah.. I was caught!.. Hehe..
    My room was next to my moms project/Guest room..
    Mom was a sales lady of a Lingerie company called "Cameo" (Idont know if they still exist".. Anyways.... Mom had a HUGE assortment of Fem thingies, that she would pack up and bring to "Cameo", parties, for the customers to try on.. And SHE stored them in the room next to MINE!! = Wow!! I loved It!! You name it She HAD IT!! And I wore IT! HEHEHE.. , Untill...
    The Living room was the next room over from "The ROOM". One night, when I was about 12 or 13 ish..I was on one of my Infiltrator missions, My Dad could not sleep, (I Think), Anyways, I heard the door open after my Mission. I got All dolled up as much as I could in my bedroom, and actually fell asleep!.. Dad Opend up the door, and turned on the light!! He scolded me (I Think, Dont remember much), I do remember afterwads that he told me NOT TO DO IT AGAIN..., Which was Alright, as I was sneaking stuff out of the giveaway box quite reguarly back then.. NOTE: Dad is my BEST FRIEND, Now and ALWAYS!
    One other thing about back then.. I knew how to open up the window Completely and sneak out in the night while dressed, In a remote mountain location, and wander around, quite a bit... Though I was never scarred, the tought of a mountain Lion or a Bear did cross the mind a little when I did this..
    I would not trade any of it for the world in retrospect..
    [SIZE=2]The sound of Galaxies Playing the Music of our lives, The notes we strike Reasoned in time and space, Silent Symphony waiting to be heard, Musical Aura holding unseen worlds..., The Sound of Galaxies..., Playing the music of our lives, The Numbers we Married, Equations and formulas, A MUTE language of the universe, Mathematical resonance, The thought of Matter.."Samael".. Lessons in magick[/SIZE]

Content and Happy
    I don't believe I was ever sneaky. I thought what I was doing was who I was.

Lanore

Don't know how sneaky I was or not but worn my mothers cloths for over a year before she busted me one Saturday afternoon.

I always tried to be sneaky, but one time I fell asleep with a pair of pantyhose on and my sister seen my foot sticking out from my blanket, she never said anything but I know she seen me.
    Jill

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar

Melora

I did a quick Google and found this:

http://www.cameolingerie.com/

I wish I'd grown up with all those sexy things in our house
    I bet you were adorable back then too

Hugs, Marci
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

I guess I was sneaky enough. My mother has since told me she never knew I wa in her stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by S. Lisa Smith View Post
    I guess I was sneaky enough. My mother has since told me she never knew I wa in her stuff.
    I'm very sneaky.To this very day,since I was 14 years old,I love to sneak into Mothers
    closet,after I raid her pantyhose drawer&steal a fresh,unopened pkg of pantyhose,which
    I wear,then I slowly begin trying on all of her dresses,all of her skirts,her good business
    suits.I especially enjoy dressing in her short skirtsuits,with a silk blouse&a pair of her
    heels&sitting at her makeup table&doing my hair,face&nails.Several times,I enjoyed
    sliding into her dress slacks&heels&wearing one of her sequined tops.One time I found
    her French Maid costume& promptly wore it,with black stockings&heels
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle