Thread: a quick hello from Cambodia

a quick hello from Cambodia

Having a wonerful time. Phenom Phen is totaly mental. Not at all what I expected. The perfect place for a night on town. Ive got the worst hangover ever. But it was worth it. I'll never drink vodka and red bull ever again. really. Im not lieing...
    Angkor ruins were absolutly beautiful, but far to many people...
    Anyway Im going back to Bangkok tommorow where my girlfriend is waiting for me. Shes bought me a litttle black dress too. So we'll dress up and have a nice romantic meal...
    Im about to develop my latest photos. This is quite a big thig as they are of me as a girl, face included....I think I'm ready to post pictures of my self and my face on here...getting a wig was the deciding factor. that and shaving my legs...anyway.. its Bangkok for a few weeks with my GG, the its off to China..
    Good luck...
    Love Chloe

Wow, Chloe... sounds like you're having the time of your life. Can't wait to hear more of your trip, your discoveries of the world and yourself, and to see the pictures. Stay safe!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    enjoy your traveles ............

Tristen Cox
    Hi Chloe thanks for popping in to say hello. Hurry up with the pictures would ya! LoL, only kidding. Have a great time in China