Thread: What not to do at 4am...

Velvet Crossdresseruperer ~Tammy~'s Avatar

Wink What not to do at 4am...

As many of you are probably not aware (but a big girlie to the ones I've met in person), I am the other significant half of my beautiful 'Tamara Croft'. You may have seen her around the forum a few times

Just thought I'd share a new experience for me. Although I have been out clubbing a few times in full ensemble, although my sister and her boyfriend, my mum and our eldest daughter know about me, no one else does and I prefered to keep it that way for the time being. Here is what happened a few nights ago...

After getting a little tispy and getting dressed up fully for the first time in what seemed like...er... quite a while. Tamara and I decided we would go for a little walk. Bearing in mind it was around 4 in the early hours of a dark morning so we didn't expect anyone else to be up and about. We snuck outside with the cunning plan of hiding a few drab clothes in the garage. So off Tamara went to the garage while I popped in, to use the loo. As I stealthly surged ( ) into the living room I noticed the other door slowly opening. I flew into the kitchen, closed the door and shimmed my foot to prevent the door being opened. On the other side of the door I heard my friend (Rudolph ) ask if I had some headache tablets.

So there I was, stuck in the kitchen, in my frilly skirt, stockings, off the shoulder top and long wig, all but no makeup :mad:, wondering how the heck am I gonna get out of this one. I decided, within a split second, the best solution was to open the door...

We both had a good laugh after I said I had lost a bet with Tamara. Then off I scarpered upstairs to think to myself... !
    Eager to escape the house I hurried off downstairs again to get out for our walk. After the small walk we came back and I realised there is no point with the grab clothes in the garage now. We strolled in to see Rudolph still sitting there in the living room. I, with eager enthusiasm and a graceful swift of my skirt, tip-toed back to the bedroom and.... etc
    Last edited by ~Tammy~; 12-07-2007 at 08:50 PM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Thanks for sharing

Tammy, I can totally see u quickly mincing around in your heels, a bit tipsy wouldn't help either. I trust your roomy has a good sense of humor?
    RS
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

May I be the first to compliment you on your wonderful and contextual use of smilies?

Quote Originally Posted by lisa_e_love View Post
    May I be the first to compliment you on your wonderful and contextual use of smilies?
    Howz about no?

Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Hi Tammy

Sometimes the best laid plans go astray

They dont always have such dramatic results

You neglected to tell us what the reaction was from Rudolph was and did the losing the bet fool anyone
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Wow! -- you really DO exist! I was beginning to believe you were only a figment of Tamara's imagination.

Congrats on opening the door to Rudolph and not staying hidden, and mighty suspicious, in the kitchen. But don't underestimate your friend's intelligence..., or continued friendship regardless of what he may think.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

GypsyKaren
    Thanks for sharing that with us Tammy, and it's very nice to meet you at last...but we do need to talk about Tamara's fixation for jam and cheese sandwiches.

Karen Starlene

Dang Tammy gotta be careful of those friends with the 4 AM headaches, they will get you every time. Thanks for sharing your adventure. I knew you existed as I've read your adventures from when the Forum first started.Seems like you and Tam make a great team.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Wow, it is you and you do visit the forums. Bet Tamara had a good laugh?

P.S. Don't mention anything about panties to Tamara you're libel to get a

See this is what happens when you get tipsy, Glad you enjoyed the walk.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Hi Tammy, I am pleased to meet you, sorry, but your misadventure sure brought a chuckle to me. I am glad to finally have met you.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Well, that must have gotten the ol' adrenalin flowing! Any chance of you and your friend having another chat?
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

WOW! That was quick thinking on your part. I hope you had a most excellent walk at 4 AM. It is good to hear from you! Great story.

[SIZE=4]I hope things go as well for me next week, my boss is staying at the same hotel and I'm being taken out by a local group.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]You did the right thing Tammy, just acting natural is often all that's needed to settle an event like this. There are many plausible excuses you can use.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Personally I just like the clothes though, and say so.[/SIZE]
    I am a TV repair man, if I cant cure me nobody can!

Tammy,
    Great story, you had me on the edge of my seat. Hope the walk was most enjoyable after that adreniline rush. Did you roomy say anything when you got back?

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyKaren View Post
    but we do need to talk about Tamara's fixation for jam and cheese sandwiches.

Karen Starlene
    Uhm... on sandwiches? ewww no.. just jam and cheese... and... it was Tammy who started me eating it
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Funny and interesting story. Maybe next time Rudolph will show up enfemme.
    Weeeeeeee