Thread: Help Help Help

cara468

Exclamation Help Help Help

I just moved from Washington to Medford Oregon and i'm going through Drag withdrawls. Since childhood i have had Gays, Lesbines, crossdressers, ect all 'round me. So Far, i've had zero luck tracking down any drag reviews or gay clubs in my new home town... I need help. I feel really out of place without the grag/gay/lesb culture in my life. it's like comfort food when you sick... I miss it. Does anyone know where i can start looking?
    Last edited by cara468; 04-10-2005 at 02:49 PM.

Does this help?

Cara,

I'm on the other side of the country, so I may be way off base. But I did find this:

http://www.abdellis.org/pages/page_about_us.asp#about

They are located in Ashland, OR. I'm not sure how far they are from you, but that looks like the only thing in your area.

Good luck,

Brandy Marie Devereaux
    Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That's what little girls are made of; the hell with sugar and spice.

Island Girl

Campus Groups

Cara, Try contacting the nearest university or college GLTG group.

meghanbirch
    I once lived in Medford. It's full of hicks and republicans. My advice to you is to drive (or take the bus if you don't) down I-5 and check out Ashland, especially around SOU and lithia park. There's a lot more open-minded people down there.