Thread: a discussion

a discussion

I was having a discussion with my sister tonight who was visiting with her husband for an early christmas and I was telling her about how things are going with my new job and the frustrations that I am having.
    I told her how it is truly torture travelling to work each day on the train and seeing all the well dressed women in their skirt suits and other business attire.
    It is the first time that I have to deal with a prolonged exposure to being around women constantly in a work environment especially since my "awakening" this year.
    If that's not enough, on the walk to the store where I work, I have to pass several women's clothing shops and also there are a couple of young women who work in the office and seeing them, even in a basic skirt and blouse, all day long with the constant clicking of their shoes on the hard floor make it rather difficult also. There is a K-Mart store a few doors down from our shop and as soon as you walk in, the women's clothing section is the first thing that you see and it seems they are always having sales but I cant buy anything anyway as I dont want my workmates to find out and I have no idea if one of them is just going to walk in and there is also customers from our shop seeing me(well, maybe just for now anyway, I'm still trying to work them out) but I guess its kind of pointless spending too much money on clothes as I dont get a chance to use them.
    I feel it is more torturous because of the fact that until I can move away and live by myself and have the freedom to dress how I like, when I like and also be able to talk openly on the phone or on msn messenger without having to worry about who might overhear me, seeing these reminders adds to the pain.
    If I had my freedom (fingers crossed it might happen soon), I feel that seeing all the well dressed women etc wouldnt have as much of an impact on me but until then, it will be difficult but I will have to try to find a way to block that stuff out and when I work out a way to do that, I reckon I'll win the lottery and the Miss World Pagaent

Melissa

discussion

Hi Princess, reading your post I'm getting the impression that A) your sister knows about your"hobby" B) your still living at home or sharing an apartment. Believe me when I say it is very hard to concentrate on work related things when all you can think about is women's clothing and how it makes you feel. The only thing that I can suggest is that you "underdress" for now. By this I mean wear panties and or pantyhose or thigh high's under your male clothing, this may help you through the day. I know this has helped me and I wear lingerie(bra, matching panties and thigh high's) everyday under my male clothes. BTW, it feels wonderful, hope this helps.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

You are right on both part A and B Mollyanne, my sister does know and I still live with my parents.
    Last edited by Sandra; 12-10-2007 at 03:59 AM. Reason: no need for the quote