Thread: told the wife

told the wife

dear all
    about 8 weeks ago i started to dress for the 1st time for 20 + years it hit so bad i just had to talk to someone but there was no one but the wife so i told hear she did not belive me told me i was jokeing i told her i was not then her i had been wearing her tights and knickers and had bought nightdress which i had been wearing when at work on sleepover she would not talk any more about told me to see the doctor i would to hear your comments or send me private massage and a chat
    love rebecca

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar

Thumbs up The Wife...

I am sorry that it turned out that way. Please understand it isn't easy for her to accept this, My wife was in total aww also, then we talked for hours. Now she is ok with it. We are here for you, hope this works out. Understand this is a typical response to this type of news. Be open and honest with her at this point, if all works out well, she will support you, weither or not she agrees.

Katie

Dear Rebecca.......and Katie

Rebecca: too late for "shoulda"s. You have a big problem on your hands, but it is not beyond repair.

I'd start by reminding her that far from attempting to deceive her, it is something you swept under the rug IN GOOD FAITH for twenty years - and that you were honest with her in order to invite her feed-back - NOT her admonishment. (At least she recommended a doctor and not a minister/priest!) You can prove to her by using the Internet that you are ONE OF MILLIONS not ONE IN A MILLION. vERY IMPORTANT.

You've got to stress this is not a malady - nothing a Doctor is going to do anything about. I'd look to get to a support group - QUICK!

Please feel free to write me - would like to be kept posted - and help if I can.

KATIE - I'm down the road in Grafton MA and would love to communicate, but you have neither message nor mail box. If you wish...

Best to you both

Karen

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    I was shopping for a forum like this, I didn't put my personal info up right away because of many bad expierenceswith other web sites, but I feel at home here with this site. My Email is usaf316@earthlink.net

Katie

Rebecca, take your wife's advice and see a doctor.

I bet that confused everyone, to see me say something like that

You find a gender therapist and take your wife with you, then let the therapist tell you, and more importantly, your wife, there is no cure, etc. etc.

That should bring her around to at least discussing it with you.
    DonnaT