Thread: Empathy Belly?

Question Empathy Belly?

Natalie here and I enjoy crossdressing as pregnant. Has anyone ever worn the empathy belly or known anyone who has? I am thinking about maybe getting one to help with the pregnancy experience. What do ya think?
    thanks xoxoxox

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    ummmmmmmm. no

Not for me hun
    Angie

I won't discuss my own feelings on this as they are private. I do have to point out however that no matter how well intentioned our feelings may be on this we need to consider the feelings of others, especially our dear FAB friends. Carrying a life is a privilege and a responsibility that is not to be taken lightly and is indeed a very sacred thing and none of us ever want to minimize that either intentionally or unintentionally. Showing the utmost respect in relation to things of this nature will be appreciated by all.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

No, not for me.

http://www.empathybelly.org/teencouple300.jpg

Why buy one of those.

I just breathe out and I have my own ready made empathy belly...............
    Last edited by GypsyKaren; 12-13-2007 at 09:30 AM. Reason: hotlinked pics removed

Agreed Vicki, didn't need to wear one over the one I have. The one weekend I did dress PG with my wife, (and at her encouragement) she couldn't handle it. She said that no matter what I wore, she still saw "me". But dressed pg, I not only looked like a woman but was totally accepted as one in public and with that she no longer saw me as "me" but "her" and it totally changed her perception of "me" in a dress. To this day she is no longer totally supportive of my dressing.

Jenn

Definitely not for me. Even if I was a GG I'm pretty darned sure that I wouldn't want to 'go there'.
    Weeeeeeee

I've just read your other 7 posts. Apart from a comma or two they are the same as this one. You really are persistent.

Maybe it would help if you explained why you find it enjoyable. It's a sideline of crossdressing that many people don't understand; especially GGs. So it would be interesting to hear your take on the subject.

with all respect

That would be NO !!!
    There are some things in life that are sacred ... pregnancy is a big one and therefor taboo.. WE must respect our wonderful gg , f,a b .. and in no way hurt or upset them by crossing yet another line..

should you do a search you will find this subject does not go over very well
    i don't wish to hurt or offend you but please post about something else and nothing to do with pregnancy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wouldn't be my first thought

It just doesn,t appeal to me at all!! I think you need to be a GG to fully understand the feeling of pregnancy, it,s not just a "look"!!

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    If my pregnant GG SO wanted it, I would joyfully oblige !
    If I was playing a role in theater....sure.

Otherwise.....not on yer life !

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Julie York View Post
    I've just read your other 7 posts. Apart from a comma or two they are the same as this one. You really are persistent.

Maybe it would help if you explained why you find it enjoyable. It's a sideline of crossdressing that many people don't understand; especially GGs. So it would be interesting to hear your take on the subject.
    In response,
    Let me say that i mean no disrespect to pregnant women. I think its one of the most wonderful gifts for a woman to be able to carry and give birth to a baby. I guess when i was a teenager i noticed a difference in my body's reaction when i saw a pregnant woman and have been fascinated with pregnancy ever since. My partner like i said in one of my other posts is very supportive and also agrees that pregnancy is very beautiful. I would love to be able to be pregnant and carry a child one day, but that is not how God designed me. I guess i am really attracted to the bigger curves of a pregnant woman's body including the wider hips, bigger belly and breasts. Thats why i enjoy crossdressing as a very pregnant woman so much. In addition the bigger the better as far as my admiration goes. I love to try and simulate the weight gain and waddle as well to look and feel as real as possible. Obviously, there is no way to actually be 100% accurate, except to be pregnant, but i am always open to new ways to help enhance the experience and make it more realistic. I really appreciate everyone being so open minded and accepting. Not everyone is. I realize, this is not something everyone really understands, but hopefully this help some of those people to see where i am coming from. I am always open to suggestions. Everyone's thoughts??

I don't think wanting to emulate a pregnant woman is any more offensive (or not) as anyone wanting to emulate a woman with a mini skirt and stockings, or with long hair, or anything else that signifies 'female'. The attraction to a particular expression of womanhood isn't something anyone has a choice over so if pregnancy floats your boat, fair enough.

But I think you'll find that the GGs get a bit uptight about it as they feel threatened and insulted by it for some reason, where other forms of CDing don't seem to infuriate them quite so much. And a few CDs get all sanctimonious about the joys of birth and what a gift it is etc (if you listen carefully you can hear orchestral music in the background when you read those posts).

Frankly, I think it's illogical to be accepting and tolerant of one form of crossdressing and not another form, simply because of some symbolic 'holyness' about child birth.

If that's your thing then good luck to you. It doesn't do anything for me, but then I have no idea why I like what I do either.

Julie York!

Anyhow, most of the clothes I wear look like maternity clothes anyhow. And I am not simulating pregnancy, it's just Miller high life, cheetos, lots of mashed potatoes and gravy and sitting on the couch watching tv.

[SIZE="3"]No I haven't. I don't want to be pregnant, just want to practice getting that way
    Just kidding, I have my own empathy belly made of flesh, when my wife got pregnant with our first child I had sympthy cravings,! I gained like 20 pounds! Then the same thing happened with the other two kids. I am trying to lose it all again but Thanksgiving really did me in!Dixie
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Empathy Belly

Intersting question.... I do not know, It could be intersting to exerience being "pregnant"

Amanda

Julie I agree with what you said. What ever floats your boat. Who am I to criticize what someone else does?

Let he or she who is with or without the Sr"Y" gene determinent cast the first chromesome. Julie of "County" York has it right. Adapt or be lost to the extinct DNA pool.

To each his own. May the sanctimonious die the horrific death of waiting in line at the DMV FOREVER.

Huntress