26 18.98%
  • Spring

24 17.52%
  • Summer

58 42.34%
  • Autumn

29 21.17%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Summer births and crossdressing?

Celtic Woman in training SiobhanW's Avatar

Summer births and crossdressing?

It is probably just coincidental, and I do know we've got birthdays from all over the calendar here, but I seem to click on an extraordinary number of profiles which indicate a summer birth. More precisely, there are a lot of you who seem to share a birthday with me in July!

What do you think, just coincidence? Or is there a predispositon towards crossdressing for those born during the summer months?
    It takes a real woman to handle this man, in a dress!
    "I really love that dress on you. I can only think of one place where it might look better."
    "Let me guess....on your bedroom floor?"
    "No, ON ME!"

There might be a secondary effect - I think it is generally believed by the medical profession that gender/sexuality characteristics are developed prior to birth and thus not related to season of birth. (Unless it has something to do with being conceived near Halloween. )

But... there may be some small correllation of personality to astrological signs caused by early environmental experiences. Summer babies probably spend more time out of doors, in fresh air, wearing much less confining clothing and may thus be more outgoing, adventuresome adults. Which may lead to a higher level of crossdressing, simply because that type of person may be less likely to resist the "base urges".

Or this could be totally wrong. the problem with the soft sciences is that typically the signal is smaller than the noise...

-jj

As usual, I'm outside the norm--December birthday!

I know the answer Hon but am not allowed to tell. The Egons have sworn me to secrecy.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Or this could be totally wrong. the problem with the soft sciences is that typically the signal is smaller than the noise...
    No, I think what you've said there pretty much describes me.
    "I really love that dress on you. I can only think of one place where it might look better."
    "No, ON ME!"

Well, my situation is quite easy to explain, I'm a Gemini/Cancer cusp baby (June 22)

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

well a poll would help ? but i am a Cancer baby june 29 but celebrate my birthday april 10
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="4"]as a virgo (september) could be [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]HIGH HEELS AND SHORT SKIRTS[/SIZE] : :shh:

Simple poll added per MJ's suggestion.
    "No, ON ME!"

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    June 15....just 7 days shy of Summer!

On Father's Day, of all days !

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

What can I say June 15/51 here, that makes two of us for mid June Roberta.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

So I guess the other question is what months do you consider to be where? I personally think of June as being part of the summer.

I personally would say that November through February is winter, March through May is spring, June through August is summer, and September through October autumn.
    "No, ON ME!"

That may explain why I'm TS -- I was born on the cusp of summer and fall -- not a true inhabitant of either season. Hmmm..., I'm beginning to figure things out now.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Gemini - June 1
    DonnaT

Quote Originally Posted by SiobhanW View Post
    I personally would say that November through February is winter, March through May is spring, June through August is summer, and September through October autumn.
    Now you have 4 winter months and only 2 in autumn. I consider November to be autumn.

OK then, I'll give you November in Autumn.
    "No, ON ME!"

Astrology? Silly bunk.

I was born in June, however
    Alex Forbes
    Faux Femme
    Flickr Page

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    Southern Hemisphere.. our summer has just started!
    So I'm an Aquarian on the pisces cusp but I'm also a summer baby.

Hmmm... but are babies more common at certain times? Is it more common for people to be summer babies in general or is it just us?

Wink

Or perhaps what we are demonstrating here is that people born in summer for some reason, are more interested in polls than others. Could be because people born in winter are less interested because they are focusing on their birthday...
    Kises
    Carla

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    O.K., I was a May baby a couple of centuries ago. But I think maybe Jennifer hit on something, when she mentioned loose clothing on summer babies. Crossdressers, at least a lot of us, like to wear dresses or skirts. What is cooler on a hot summer day, a skirt ot a pair of mens pants? I would go for the skirt anytime.

Wait a minute, I am a spring baby. Does that mean that I can't crossdress? Too late for that thought, I have been a CD for over 60 years!

Sissy/Stephanie

A Girl? I am a man in panties and a skirt!

i'm suprised by the poll results. i am the definitive pisces. supposedly not a sign but a conglomerate of the other 11 possessing all attributes of the others. i would have expected to see alot more pisces due to the emotions ruling over the mind. then again, i dont give astrology much merit.

Must births round that time are probably due to people getiing " busy" on cold winters nights trying to keep warm!!
    Be part of the solution
    Not the problem

February 22 here. I think that explains why I like to flutter around in the snow, make snow angels and flirt with those strange people who are made out of snow that just stand there and refuse to come inside.
    Weeeeeeee

Silver Member
    Although a birthday on February 29th is in the winter and happens only every four years, does that mean I'm only 1/4th my yearly age?

Chari

July for me.