Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok. So tell me about your Mother.

Ok. So tell me about your Mother.

I have several questions. And regardless of how I phrase them I'd like to hear from anyone with an opinion. You know how it is, you see a post "Ever had sex with a man wearing jodpurs?" and you think well no actually, so don't reply even though your experience is quite valid and informative, so when you read the thread it looks like every crossdressing man is into equine persuits because they are the only ones who answer.

If you had a Mother post a reply. And even if you were an emaculate birth....your input would also be interesting.

So....

Did your Mother, in your opinion, by her absence, presence, encouragement, acceptance, negativity, huge breasts etc etc.....have anything DIRECTLY to do with you wanting to wear women's clothing?

(PS I am not good at ences and anses so if they are wrong........**** it.)

My own answer is....No. I did it all by myself. No idea why. (Still no idea). No idea what started it or what causes it. In my deepest darkest moments of confusion, I really can't pin anything at all on my Mother. It would be a nice 'out' clause but the only link that I can see between me and my Mother is her clothes were handy.

My mother had some nice clothes

Other than that she is completely blamless

No absolutely no influence
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Gold Member
    My mom had a nice collection of hosiery and some real pretty shoes. I never wore her shoes tho. She would regularly buy Legg's pantyhose, when they came in the egg shape container.

She also had some really sexy looking dresses. I never really wantedd to wear them at the time, I knew I would not look good with them. I still admired.

In the room, there was my dad's junk and then there were my mom's pretty things.

I guess maybe I was influenced

nope my mom didn't influence my dressing at all. i think if anybody influenced it it was my cousin who dared me to wear a dress and panties when i was seven. i also had three older sisters with plenty of clothes to experiment with. i preferred them to moms clothes anyway
    Jill

Mother was certainly an influence, but in motherly ways rather than dressing ideals. It was I who made the choice to be sexual with boys (at age 10) and dressing was all my own doing. I learned much from her, like make up, shoe styles, colors, etc, but was not directly influenced, or taught, by her. It would be boys and men who taught me.
    It's your life, so it IS all about you!

Probably, but not intentionally

Mom always wanted a girl. The first three all turned out to be boys too. But as far as I know, I'm the only CD. I doubt the burden to "please mother" was much of a factor, but I cannot completely discount an effect deep in the psychy. The only attempt to dress me up was occasionally at Halloween. But she'd done that to my brothers too. I was too ashamed I'd be outted, even at that young age, so I never let her... even though I really, really, really, wanted to. Our direct neighbors were girls. I liked playing girl games like "house" with them. They'd secretly dress me from time to time. I guess because they were kids too, I played along and let them. Eventually I asked them to play dress up. I'm still hiding it today. In conclusion, I think I just have a gentle soul that likes the feminine aspects of my life.

Kathleen Ann

hope there isn't influence

I hope my mother didn't influence me. i would be wearing grannie panties and super duper control top panty hose that feels like a gunny sack.

i would try them on when she wasn't home but i always like what my much older sister wore. never tried them on.

It was my older sister all the way. It was her clothes that I found and wanted to try on.

I lived with my grandparents. Although I tried out some of my grandmothers stuff, I didn't really get the chance until we would visit relatives.

No. Not enough male influence from my Dad and older brothers, maybe. But my Mom? No.

I'm just glad she had an overstuffed drawer full of panties, stockings, and lingerie.
    -Dayna

Self-professed godess of Photoshop... because a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

well my mother was a wonderful caring mom she raised 4 of us two sisters and another brother being the baby of the family i can't say my mom had any influence in my dressing apart from stockings very rare ... but one of my sisters played a big part she had the coolest cloths and hung out with amazing friends and wow i got some cool tips way back then .
    but i can't say for sure .. mom knew i dressed she never said anything direct but the hints while watching TV together yes she knew , but it was not my mom influence...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No.
    You could interpret a lot of things as having an influence, but you also can interpret them completaly differently.

Not the slightest evidence, maybe except my mom is a woman . Perhaps that's the answer to the why ... lol.

Formerly Drivininheels Nicolette01's Avatar
    Absolutely no influence on me.

Nope..My mum had no influence at all, i managed to become a crossdresser all by myself!! Her clothes were handy though, as were my sisters

100% spoiled brat christina marie's Avatar
    one of the most caring and understanding women i have ever met, an influence? no, i think not, a source of support, a best friend,yes, but an influence,no.
    "you can have this nail file when you pry it from my cold ,dead hands."

She did her best to get me to stop, does that count?

I do not feel that my mother or anyone else had an impact on my desire to dress. I certainly was not encouraged in any way from anyone I knew. I feel it is something we are born with and not something we learn to do.
    [SIZE="4"]Mary Jane[/SIZE]

May those that love us, love us. Those that don't love
    us may God turn their hearts. And if he can't turn their
    hearts, may he turn their ankles, so we'll know them by their limping.

Platinum Member
    not relay she knew abought my thing i do but no not relay .... she is how ever driving me crazy (short trip).......

Some time ago, when I took some pictures of me as a girl, I was stunned and confused when I saw that I was like my mother. That made me feel very happy. Yes, my mother, by her presence, had something to do with me wanting to wear women's clothing.

I never had a desire to dress until I was in my 30s, and if you knew my Mom, you would not want to dress in her clothing. But growing up, I remember a few times wondering what it would be like wearing my older sisters dress. But I never persued the thought.

Redhead Ready to Rock Bobbie cd's Avatar
    Hmm, I would have to say no. Like many others have stated, other than the availability of her clothes, there was never any direct influence on me to dress or act in any feminine manner. (To dress in clean clothes and act like I had manners instead of like a young hellion, yes, but that is another tale entirely! )
    Live in the Present.
    Forgive the Past.

I would say that she did not influence me intentionally. When I was ten I was taking ski lessons. She obtained some leotards from the daughters of family friends. They were the first fem things that I wore. I hated them at first but soon learned to love them. She also had a dresser drawer in the spare bedroom stuffed with hose and lingere. that I made full use of as a teenager.
    Emotionally she was always supportive and close. But then again I had a good relationship with my dad too.

Jaydee

Directly, no, Julie. However, I was a first born and was in the care of my mother and grandmother for my first couple of years because my father was going to school and working and my grandfather was working quite a bit, too.
    So, is that nuture over nature? Or did nuture accentuate nature?
    Of course, later my mother's clothing was my first CD playground.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

My mother had no impact on my dressing at all, it was something I learned and fostered on my own. She did however have a great impact on me as I was I guess a mommies boy, I held her in great esteem, she taught me how to cook, sew, and be able to live independently.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

No direct influence. When I was around 4 I wore her high heels, but the real desire to dress didn't begin until I was 10 or 11.