Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: pierced ears

pierced ears

How did you explain piercing ears on both sides while in drab, or did it fail to get a comment? Ann

Doubles here. LoL
    But only one friend so far, and she was shocked. I responded with "I can't hear you, I have a ring-----ing in both ears."

I do get some stares and smiles. Even been called gay. I'm not.
    My analogy of this ? I'm just tired of people making me feel bad for the way I am. I won't go into what the Mrs. said.

I pierced my own ears back in 1994. Safety pin and ice! Since I was a bike racer it is an accepted thing. I really have only gotten complements on my titanium earrings over the years and mo one has ever been negative.
    It is such a great feeling to be able to wear any earrings that you want!

both ears done twice , no comments were made
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No-one really cares... Least not about me..
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Both ears pierced once, thinking about a second in one. No comments from anyone.
    Hugs,

Teddie

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I just shrugged my shoulders and said why not?

Besides family, only 3 people actually asked.

Gen

i have both of mine pierced, caught alot of flack at work, but after about 8 months i don't wear them at work anymore and everyone has more or less forgotten.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    my sister did mine when i was 12 and everyone who noticed said it was cool

Hugs, Marci
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Not many people asked. I said it was a bet.

Both ears. Wear ear rings all the time. Only comments I've had were how good they looked. Never a negative word.

SMILEING WITH RED LIPS JULIE33362's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Golightly View Post
    No-one really cares... Least not about me..
    THATS THE TRUTH MOST PEOPLE GOT THER HEADS UP THER A--
    WEAR SOMETHING PRETTY

100% spoiled brat christina marie's Avatar
    one in both ears, daughter and i both getting one in cartilage for christmas, no-one has said boo, except wife,who thinks ive lost my last marble anyway, so whatever!
    "you can have this nail file when you pry it from my cold ,dead hands."

I have several in each ear. Hardly anyone has commented, some women think it's sexy. To the few people who ask I tell them it is just something I wanted to do, when they ask why I had both ears done I reply that I did not want to discriminate between my two ears.

If you're thinking of having your ears pierced just do it.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Hardly anyone has ever passed a comment. I my ears are double pierced and some people haven't even noticed for years. At which point the conversation usually goes something like "ooh, when did you get your ears pierced?"

I reply "er... about 10 years ago".

They then look a bit embarressed and say "oh!".
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

I did mine back in 85. They have been double pierced for about 15 years. No one has ever said anything to me about them. Except Kandi, and she was jealous!

Very few genetic males get only 1 ear pierced anymore. For most people it's a non issue. Had a few joke about it or ask. Mostly I just say "because I've wanted to since I was 17". I knew I'd love it and girl mode but I'm surprised to really enjoy it boy mode too! I should have done it years ago. We use that phrase here so much there should be an acronym for it (ISHDIYA?)
    Sally

As Sally24 said, these days there is nothing unusual about men having pierced ears - one or both - at least in this country (UK).

I had my ears pierced for the first time nearly thirty years ago, while I was at University - I was 18. Back then for guys it was very much a case of "left ear straight, right ear gay". I was having none of that; I wanted both my ears pierced, and that's what I had done. I had dreamed of having pierced ears since I was a little boy. I had a lot of support from my friends and only a few negative comments. In my circle of friends I was the only guy with both ears pierced.

A couple of years later I had my second holes pierced, and a year after that I had my third holes pierced, in Paris, while on holiday.

I wear earrings all the time - I certainly don't see it as a femme-only thing. I really enjoy wearing earrings, and my workplace has no issue with it. These days it seems to be more the norm for men to have both ears done, and it's certainly not unusual. Perhaps the only unusual thing with me is that both my ears are triple-pierced. When dressed as a guy I usually wear small "huggie" titanium rings in the bottom holes and small diamond studs in the second and third holes. When en femme I wear larger sleepers in the first and second holes and larger diamond studs in the upper holes.

Have had mine pierced for years. I now have 6 including the top cartilage on one side and three on the other side. A lot of women tell me that they like it. Work has never been a problem. Never a negative comment. Once you get one pierced, it may lead to two and three.

I am NOT a junior sob sob Edwina's Avatar
    I have sort of joked about it over the last year with my wife. Her reaction was "you couldn't take the pain!" More recently I raised the topic again and she laughed and said she wanted to be there when it was done.
    I am now seriously thinking that I am going to go for it after New Year.

Edwina

does the cartilage piercing hurt? wife says it doesnt, but i wore a clip-on for a day and that was quite painful. having it done regardless,just wondering what to expect.

Clip ons hurt. When you get your ears pierced it hurts a bit for a second. Cartilage takes longer to heal but does not hurt more. The pain of piercing is nothing compared to the agony of wearing clip ons for a few hours.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

cool,thanks! i thought it might have just been me being a whiner again. that thing hurt like nobodys business!

I have only had one remark about my pierced ears. A biker friend of mine, of all people, noticed my diamond studs and asked if I was Queer? I replyed, do you have to be queer to have your ears pierced, that ended the conversation.

Only one that complained was the wife but they were pierced before we met. But then again she complains about everything fem about me. the rest of the world for the most part has accepted both ears pierced on men
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace