Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever look at girls and want....

Ever look at girls and want....

...what they are wearing?

I was just at the supermarket and I saw two real hotties there! The first girl had the coolest color nail polish on, I hope she didn't see me staring at her I really was looking at her hands, I kept thinking of some way to break the ice and ask her. By the time I thought I'd ask her so I could get it for my girlfriend, she had moved on..... sigh.....

The other hottie had eyebrows to die for!!! They were just perfectly shaped, and were the epitome of feminine brows. I wish I could have gotten a photo of her. I have another makeover appointment in two days, I wish I could have shown my salon lady that girl's brows....sigh again....

I am completely heterosexual, but I find myself looking at girls more and more to check out their makeup, or look at what they are wearing. Anyone else do this, or is it just me?

DanaJ

Sure, I do it. Wishing I could dress and look so good. Not be a girl, mind you, just be able to look as good in what they wear.
    DonnaT

"Stephanie"
    No Dana, it's not just you. I do all the time!
    Love,
    SilkenPrincess

Smile Yes All Day!!!!!

Oh yes, in my job too, Im in conatct with girls when theyreout for the evening looking stunning in their little black dresses, or micro skirts with legs and figures that are breath taking, I get very very jealous. I join in the banter when they comment about theyre feet hurting in their high heels, I smile and say "ooo, I know the feeling hun!" its met with offers to try them on or curious comments(OMG the urge to tell them is unbelievable). I still have breasts from when I ws taking horomnes so they have to be disguised, but slip up with my voice occasionally.
    Will someone wave a wand please, and I'll give you all some peace n quiet : )

All the time,I wish I could go up to them and take their clothes.But I dont steal,I'll just tell them Im borrowing their clothes for a bit

ALL THE TIME!! I often look at gg outfits and think, "I know I would look good in that outfit!" or "I would have worn sheerer black pantyhose with that outfit and higher heels."

Platinum Member
    danaj just go over and talk to her , i mean a little girl talk is good....a quick nice nails
    or them eyes are killer... rember thay are just people . thay are not going to bite (you wish).

I did it all the time in school and I still do. When I was a teen, I'd see so many cute outfits that I wanted to wear, especially on the hot girls there. Sometimes I just wish that one of them would come up and want to do a make-over for me, since I couldn't do it then.
    Princess by day, Sheika by night.

oh me too. more often stearing at women wearing outfits I would just love to wear myself . then thinking what undies i'd have on with the outfit. the longer i dress the more my heart pumps to be a girl.

love to be a girl
    I love to check out their heels.

Well I stare all the time at the good looking ladies in their to die for outfits.I like to study them to see how they dress,& what they're wearing? This gives me ideas how I want to look and dress?There nothing like a woman with pretty painted nails,& wearing a cute pair of high heel shoes,& a cute outfit to size up!
    HUGS
    TIMME

Do it all the time myself..

This past winter my wife and I were in a mall and I was waiting outside a store for her, enjoying the sights My mind was elsewhere, when my wife came out of the store, walked over to me and said "I see you looking at her" to which I replied "I was looking at her boots". She didn't have a reply to that, which for her, surprised me.

Rachel Jean

All of the time, then i get really bummed out that I have a huge gut and can never look as good as they do....argh...gotta do more sit ups!

I too find myself becoming more enamored with thier dress, their body movement and overall every little detail. They could be hotties as you say or simply any different shape and size. I adore what every girl wears for the varying occassion. How they present themselves...attitude, makeup, style, fashion, etc. I know I've been caught more than a few times checking out a girl not like a guy would normally check them out but how girls look at each other....

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar
    azure,, u should offer to massage their sore and tired feetsies, i know i would luv to massaage womens pantyhosed feets again..as for what women wear? i look at what they r wearing and either want it or critique it.. im not to shy when it comes to talking to strangers,, ill ask them wer they got their heels or what about that nail color.... dont be so bashfull the squeeeeky wheel gets the grease...
    Last edited by obsessedwithpantyhose; 04-11-2005 at 11:15 PM.

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar

Wow

That is what is wonderful about this community. You find out that you are not the only one who looks at beautiful women not because you want to hit on them but because you want to be like them

I also tend to look to much and have quite often asked girls where they bought the nice dress or pretty top .Sometimes they give me a strange look but for the most they always want to talk about clothes .nowadays they seem to dress less girly than me so thers not a lot to ask but when there is just do it...xx
    Sarah
    TRY IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT DO IT AGAIN

I saw this girl walking downtown last week, and I still can't get Her out of my mind ! She was tall, thin, very pretty, hair short but highly styled. She was wearing a ivory colored turtle neck sweater(extra big collar), and a dark brown suede mini skirt, black tights, and mid calf boots. Could have been off the cover of a magazine. But what I first noticed about her, was her bouncy walk, and a smile with Her head held high. Wow !!! I wish I could walk like that !!

I constantly look at women to see how they've made up their faces and what they're wearing. I look mostly at women over 35 years of age or so, because most fashion ads and magazines concentrate on younger girls who dress in a manner that is impractical for me.
    I still remember seeing a girl from behind, in a supermarket about fifteen years ago, who had to have been at least six-four and I originally thought she must have been a crossdresser. When I made my way to the front of her and turned around to look at her, I was amazed at how utterly gorgeous her face was, perfectly made up, as if she was on the way out to a club She wore a long skirt, a fur-collared jacket, and short(2") heels. She showed me that I had nothing to fear about being made because of my height, and even my wife agreed with my assessment when I pointed her out.
    Last edited by Sharon; 04-12-2005 at 12:04 AM.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Yes, now more than ever. I'm really enjoy observing their subtle movements and gestures. I quite often find myself mirroring their gestures as I watch.

~Sigrid

Tristen Cox
    I can certainly relate. Always looking and taking tips, but to quote another member from a few months ago "I don't know if I want to look like them or BE them!" I tend to go with the later, but then thats me

Oh, but of course I look. It's the best way to get tips on makeup, etc. Looking is worth a thousand lessons.

I must relate a story that happened to me only a few weeks ago. I was in a local general merchandise store, and there was the most gorgeous young lady at the checker stand. She was made-up to the hilt, but it really worked. When I got up to her there wasn't anybody else in line, so I asked her where she got her makeup. She beamed and said down aisle 4 ... then looked at me and asked if it was for my wife. Well, I gulped and thought, what the hell, and told her I didn't have one of those, and that it was for me. She smiled and looked at me and said I probably looked really good all made up (I was dumb-founded!!!) and promptly closed the check stand and took me to aisle 4. She picked out a great matt foundation, powder, and lipstick!

The last time I saw her, I asked her if she and her partner would like to come with us to the clubs downtown. She looked at me and smiled and said she'd love to, but she wasn't 21 yet!

I've never had a bad experience with a clerk, whether dressed or shopping for Sherry ... try it!

Sherry
    Whether you think you can, or you think you can't ... you're right
    Henry Ford

I always look and wish I could look half as good as she does. I havn't got up the nerve to talk with any of them. So many times I had wanted to ask women where they got there dress or ask them about make up. someday maybe.

Rikki

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar

all the time

My last girlfriend was angry cause I was looking at other women. She assumed I was looking at their body, I always explained that I was looking at her make up and outfit selection.

Charlie

Yes, though sometimes i tend to notice more flaws than not...