Thread: Reality strikes!!!!

Reality strikes!!!!

Well my friends yesterday I learned a few things which will help me recover my broken heart. I found out that the friendship I thought my ex wanted was totally superficial by accident so unless she makes some effort which she probably won't then it's a lost cause
    I also realized that I am regaining my inner strength which was at an all time low. Great news, I managed not to go over and punch the lights out of my ex's gf Lol I just stared her out and made her feel totally uncomfortable My son came along just at the right time and held me tight and said it's alright Mum!
    I also found something really important that means a great deal to me. I found Felix and instead of feeling ashamed of him because of someone else I felt proud of him. So hello Felix and welcome back where you are going to stay.
    I told my close friend about the reemergence of Felix and said it feels right when you call me Felix and I feel safe around you and I can tell you about Felix and know you don't feel uncomfortable with it. She was like cool!! I told another friend and said how much the two of them meant to me cos we all work together, she has been calling me Felix for ages and it has always felt right Well that's about all of my update news so thanx for being here all of you while I have been recovering from my loss. I know I have a long way to go but I am lucky to have all you friends around to help me xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Platinum Member
    Sounds like you lost Felix because you lost yourself, if that makes sense? you cant be one without the other IMO, you were punishing your male side because its a part of the reason you are not with you ex anymore in your eyes.....but let me tell you it cant be the WHOLE reason....shes the one that loses out....welcome back to yourself

Thanx Kieron my friend. I never lost my male self it was still there I just blamed it for me loosing her so chose to leave my name sake quite for a while. I never stopped dressing I always dress the same masculine. It wasn't about the outer shell it was about the inner self and that was what became dormant if ya like. But I had a wake up call and Felix suddenly awakened like a spirit that had been sleeping and suddenly awakened with new zest and vitality. Yes you are right she is the big time looser here and I have to believe that with all my inner being to keep moving forwards xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

As I have said before, she didn't deserve you, my friend.

As hard as things are, when that reality hits, it sure as hell packs a punch I know.. been there done that... different circumstances, but I kinda know how you are feeling It's great to see you back here and posting, you seem so happy too
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    As hard as things are, when that reality hits, it sure as hell packs a punch I know.. been there done that... different circumstances, but I kinda know how you are feeling It's great to see you back here and posting, you seem so happy too
    [SIZE="3"]I totally agree with what Tamara says as I had a nasty reality check recently which still doesn't sit well. But Felix, it's so lovely to have you back with us my friend, I've missed you.

Siobhán x
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

I will be totally honest as I always like to be and I will say that I am happier than I was say 4 weeks ago. Time is a great healer and though it is hard to accept this when ya are feeling like everything is against ya it is true. Some things will take longer than others and that is reality so I am with the help of my friends getting there and thank you!!!! The old Beatles song "Ya get by with a little help from ya friends". It's so true, it's ya real friends that count no superficial crap!!! xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

I'm glad you are getting everything sorted out in your head and that you are doing better. It's nice to have Felix back in the swing of things.
    Vampires are real, just not how you picture them to be.

Good to have you back my friend and great to know that Felix is alive and well.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Thanx my friends and yeah Felix is alive and well xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!