Thread: Dressing like a sissy in public

andreataylor69

Dressing like a sissy in public

[SIZE=3]Girls, last summer I started going out Saturday afternoons to do my errands dressed like a sissy with no wig. I wish I had some pix of me in public. I enjoyed the humiation of being gawked at, but you know, I did get excellent service in the boutiques and lingerie shops...It's such a blast to go out with no pretensions of passing, too. It was so sexciting that I was usually quite carelfully tucked and always damp by the end of the afternoon. Can there be any doubt that I'm not a REAL MAN?
    TRY IT, DOLLS, YOU'LL LOVE THE THRILL!
    Kisses, Andrea
    PS- I always used fake nipples, and sometimes added a silicone stick on Nubra for a real breasted look.
    [/SIZE]

andreataylor69

Anyone else?

[SIZE=3]Anyone have any sissy in public tales?[/SIZE]

Good God!
    I have a hard enough time leaving my house fullY dressed much less like you!
    My luck My sissy butt get kicked all the way to the Grand Canyon if I dressed like that around here?
    TIMME
    ARIZONA!