Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: has anyone been caught young

has anyone been caught young

i just wondered has anyone had the same or similar experience to me i was caught out by my mom at about 14 wearing my sisters clothes ironically it as my moms clothes i usually tried on - whenever my parents were out i would secretly go into my mom and sisters room and try their clothes on while they were out - my mom was and always has been perseptive she knew someone had riled through her things and thought we'd had burgelers (dont know what you call them in the states) robbers - anyway i got caught made to feel guilty ashamed - i can honestly say despite the fact i was young and knew it was wrong to be trying on other peoples clothes i never felt i was doin anything wrong in the crossdressing act itself at that age - i didnt hide from the window draw the curtains ect - i honestly think now that experience left me with a feeling of guilt that i should never have had - its took me 25 years and joining a website like this now to help me realise i'm not alone not a discrace to my gender or my family and you people on here have helped me realise this - no matter how far away you are out there are people out there like you or similar at least we may dress for different reasons but we all share one thing in common i think and that is we'd have all been happier given a choice at bith male or female ! what would you choose ! anyone asked me why i crossdress i will give them one answer sorry but did i get a choice at birth male or female - havnt tried it yet but i think if nothing else it may make people think before sounding off !

I was "busted" by a friend when I was a teenager; he peeked in my kitchen window and saw me in a pair of pantyhose and high heels. I was mortified!! he never told anyone but held it over my head until he moved away less than a year later.......thank God!!

My mom did find my pantyhose collection roughly around the same time frame........she sent me to a therapist!!! What a waste of money that was!!!!
    Jonnie XOXO

I was wearing a training bra at age 12 and caught by my mother. It was early morning and I was just waking up from sleeping in my bra. The door was open, I sat up & mom walked past.

I got a lecture that today I don't remember. Fortunately no therapy.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I was in 8th grade and my mother didn't catch me directly, but found her clothes out, sleeves inside out and pretty well figured me out. I was threatened with some unknown punishment, but access to mental health professionals was limited in those days and it never happened. I was sent to spend part of my summer with my Dad and his new wife. They put me in a bedroom that had a wardrobe full of clothing that fit me quite well.
    I was ready for that kind of punishment anytime they wanted to dish it out!

At age 12 I was caught by my mother with a pair of panties hidden in my drawer. I got a lecture from my mother and father about the drag queens in New Orleans and perverts. This was followed by a birds and the bees discussion with a male anatomy picture book the following week. They finally concluded that I was "experimenting." Nothing was ever said again. I learned to hide my things better.

My introduction has a glimpse of my early life: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=72484
    Last edited by Daintre; 12-18-2007 at 01:03 AM. Reason: edited to follow Forum rules
    Kathy

Gold Member
    caught wearing hose when I was pretty young by a couple neighborhood kids. THAT was fun. :mad:

I was caught at about 4 in my moms pantyhose, then again by my step dad at age 13 wearing a bra when sleeping. Oops! I got slapped around a bit and got the "that's a pecker in between your legs not a pussy!" talk (yell I should say), but all I really learned was to hide it much better!

I've talked about this here before but maybe it is worth repeating. In my early teens, I came home from school one afternoon to find my bedroom door wide open and my stash, bra, panties, slip, make-up and falsies spread out on my bed. Seems my dad and mom had decided to stay home from work and "clean" the house. I was immediately set upon and made to know that I was in big trouble. "did I want to be a girl?", "was I queer?", It was clear to me that the only correct answers were the ones that they wanted to hear. I was informed that I was going to the "doctor" the next morning, and that I was to throw everything in the trash. Sure enough, the next morning I was taken to the family doctor and given a full physical examination including what I beieve was my first rectal exam. I was convinced that this procedure was a punishment for dressing and I was humiliated. In hindsight (pardon the pun) my folks didn't have clue what to do or say about my dressing or what it meant. I wish I had said yes I do want to be a girl. The converesation might have been quite different, it might have been the same, or I might have ended up in a psyche ward. The lasting effect was to try to avoid being discovered in the future, lying to my wife and to myself for most of my life. OBTW, I am a poor liar, and continued to be caught many times before I got real with myself and my family.

I got caught by a friend of mine when I was about 13...I cut school one day,both my parents were at work and my sister was at school...so I decided to stay home and play dress up all day...I had on one of my sisters dresses and moms stockings and I was putting on some make up when in the mirror I thought I saw someone looking in the window...and when I turned around sure enough it was a friend of mine looking in...I conforted him and told him to go to the back,my heart was ponding so hard but he already saw me what else could I do..When I opened the door he just stood there with his mouth wide open and his eyes looking me over..He finally said what are you doing? I told him and we had a fun day,he never did tell anybody as far as I knew...

I was never caught dressed but Mom found my stash at age 13 and left a note to get rid of the clothes. Nothing more was said, and I just move my things to a different hiding place. I don't know if she ever found it again, and she never brought it up to me in person.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

When I was 12. My grandpa walked in on me as I was sitting at my mom's vanity, wearing a bra, panties, hose, slip and applying lipstick. The next day, I got a heck of a spanking. Interestingly enough, it was explained to me that I was not being spanked for dressing up, but for stealing her things.
    " Just a Guy in a Skirt"

When a child, I used to crossdress back home from school, every time my mother was still outside shopping or so. Then I was watching continuously from the window of the 1st floor to see well in advance her arriving home and to have enough time to switch from girl to boy mode.
    Following this procedure I had virtually no chance to be ever caught.
    This has worked for years.
    However one evening, I came back from school, saw I was alone and put asap my preferred white petticoat (belonging to my sister). Then I entered my mother's room to look for skirts and bras belonging to my mother. Ohhh !!
    I was horrified to see that my mother was in. In fact she was in the bed, ill.
    (As she was ill, she didn't tell me good evening when she heard me coming back home).
    So I immediately rushed outside of the room to remove quickly the damned petticoat ! Then I came back to get news from mom.

My mother asked me very innocently what was that white little thing I was wearing when I first entered the room.... I was very confused, answering nothing precise, then my mother ceased to ask me anything more, and never spoke me again about that incident. She had all understood, I was convinced.

So, from this day on, I improved slightly my crossdressing procedure, by adding a very careful inspection of the whole house whenever back home !!

Hugs
    Nadia

P.S. Note that my mother had dressed me like a girl when I was a baby.
    Possibly, she was not very eager discussing with me about the whole subject....
    We never did.

Observation

I have never been too surprised that many can remember their first time crossdressing at about age 5 because of development of the brain and memory, etc. Reading these posts, I am surprised at how many first got caught at about age 12. Just an observation that I find interesting.
    Kathy

about 5 years old?

I was visiting relatives in Alabama and would sleep in the same room as my cousin. I would always want to wear her pantyhose. I can still remember this to this day. My uncle or aunt would come in the room as we were making noise and I would get busted and made to take them off. I was a kid, no one thought anything of it then so nothing ever occurred. When I was living at home several years ago I had a stash that was found by my dad. I went to dress up one day and noticed the clothes were "rearranged". A few days later he cornered me and demanded that I get rid of them. I couldn't talk my way out. I simply re-stashed them. Nothing ever was or as been said since that day. Once I had my own place to do what I wanted things were fine. I only wish I had done more before I got hitched. It's hard as heck to have makeovers and dress in the home in private.

1st was by a friend in HS(16)....she hugged me one day and felt the bra I was wearing...very cool about it and helped with my early teen dressing and going out....sis next to find out but she had her suspicions.....then just came out to Mom who was VERY reserved about the whole thing at first...but after about 2 years and encouragement from my sis (a psych major at the time) Mom became a full supporter of my issues.....father....never around and separated mom when I was 16 which left me wide open to be Molly

Age 15 for me and she threatened to make me dress in front of all my siblings if I ever did it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy Renee View Post
    I have never been too surprised that many can remember their first time crossdressing at about age 5 because of development of the brain and memory, etc. Reading these posts, I am surprised at how many first got caught at about age 12. Just an observation that I find interesting.
    A very early crossdresser, I stopped crossdressing from age 8 to age 12, because during that period I did no more feel the need to crossdress. Later, I read somewhere that the sexuality drops after childhood, at about age 8. It increases again quickly around 11-12 that could explain (?) the explosive urge to CD of many of us around that age, with the corresponding effect of easily being caught for first time soon after.

Hugs

Nadia

Celtic Woman in training SiobhanW's Avatar
    I was never caught "en femme" but my stash was found. Came home from school one day to find the case I kept it in on the coffee table in the living room. Was made to purge and sent to see a shrink.
    It takes a real woman to handle this man, in a dress!
    "I really love that dress on you. I can only think of one place where it might look better."
    "Let me guess....on your bedroom floor?"
    "No, ON ME!"

I was caught at five by my dad. I got whupped good for that by the old redneck.

never caught dressed, but I have been caught..

One time, I was playing a little dress up when I was 11. I found this pretty little green skirt and was walking around and pretending to be a ballerina.. I loved it so much I kept it and put it in my drawer.. My mom complained that one of her skirts was missing and they looked in my room and found it in that drawer.. They passed it off at experimenting..

Then when I was like 13 or 14, I was playing dressup again.. I had shaved my thighs and put on some cute short shorts and a cute little top.. Then I put on a skirt.. I was walking around the house when suddenly, unexpetedly, my mom came home and I RUSHED to her room to put her clothes back.. they were not put back right and she saw that her stuff had been rifled through. so that night we were wrapping presents we talked about it.. and she told me she wouldn't tell my dad..
    Ladies & Gentlemen, HER. 💋🌸💗

Mixed signals from mom and dad. Starting when I was 5, my mother would dress me up in my girl cousins' clothes and let me wear them all day. This kept on for years. My dad caught me when I was 11 wearing a dress and he had me visit a shrink. My mom drove me to the appointment. The shrink said I was just curious about girl clothes, don't worry about it. On the way home, my mom told me I'd always be her little girl. I've been confused ever since.

Mom let me dressup in her pantyhose when I was little stooped for several years but around 13 She had a dresser full of old clothes in my bedroom she
    stored all her summer clothes in it,she caught me wearing her Daisy Duke tank top.
    Small amount of teasing nothing else was said.
    Staying in the closet isn't so bad as long as you know why your in there.

My moms bite red spandex jeans sun tan pantyhose tube top and 4inch clear plastic heals I was 5'5''and 10 years old and the year was 1976.
    My mom only word were don't brake your neck lol
    Jackie

When I was 12 or so my mother caught me wearing her shoes nylons & panties I was under the covers doing will you know? She came into the room and must have seen me pull up the covers so she pulled them down. After that I was told I could not wear her things but she got me panties, nylons my own girdles and shoes. I was allowed to dress after school and on the weekends and even after I moved out I came back for visits and dressed for her until she died. She took me shoe shopping in male mode and had me try on the girls shoes in the Department store which was very humiliating but to this day I love trying women’s shoes in public dressed as a man.

Janet

Red face

Well, since I was not a good hider of my intimates or should I say...........other's intimates, I was caught. Once I had a bra from my mother and only sister, under my bed and my second oldest brother and Dad were taking my bed apart to deep clean my carpet. Oh the embarrement I had when the fellas found the 2 bras between the box spring and mattress. I just told them I found em in the next yard. I was only 11. Nothing happened to me.

Second time was when I had a pretty good stash going on. I had about 14 types of bras, a dozen types of panties, slips (full and half), 1 girdle and 1 briefer and even a pair of early foam breast forms. Oh it was heaven. I had them in a travel bag and my Mother, who loved to go through my things took it from underneath my bed one day while I was gone, opened it and...................I was busted. I had to return the items to the right owners with out them knowing. It was all family and some of my Mother's. She said if I didn't give everything back, she would tell my Father and all who I took (stole) from. Everything eventually went back and a couple of things I couldn't give back I secretly kept. She thought my days of Crossdressing were over but I kept taking and trying on stuff when I could get a hold of it. I suppose somebody out there outside the Cd worl will say I perverted and daranged but that was out it was "then". My age? 14.

It was not a case of being caught dressed but it was a case of getting caught with the "Goodies"!