Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: has anyone been caught young

I have only had my stuff found. First time was when I was about 14 and my grandfather was putting my clothes away and opende the drawer were I keept them. I said to my parents that I dont use my dresser and dont know how they got there. Luckily I had a older brother that I knew was gay and played it off on him. They took the bait.I also shared the room with him.

Second time was by my wife. she found a stash I had of her old stuff.
    I shared with my wife once that I did this. She was ok at frist but then a day or two later she was unhappy about it.
    Not to happy with that move was she.

I was caught by my mom when I was about six years old. I was in a walk in closet where a lot of clothes were kept and I was wearing one of her one piece swimsuits. Don't remember exactly what happened other than she gave me a good talking to and threathened worse if I did it again. Like a lot of you girls I never stopped I just got smarter and I continued to wear her clothes everytime I got the opportunity.

Yes indeed... My parents were both working as business owners, that means very long hours... So my mom couldn't take care of the house and of the meals, and we were four children...

So we had a very nice, middle aged woman helping with the house chores and preparing meals... A couple of times she came in the house on a day when she usually wasn't supposed to come... One time I managed to hide, just in time but another time she saw me as I was wearing my mom's girdle... She never said a thing...

Eugenie

I was never caught dressed but Mom found my stash at age 17.

the point i am trying to make for myself as much as anything and it is important to me now considering going out meeting others is initially in the begginning the only reason i felt i was doing anything wrong was because i was wearing other peoples clothes without their consent - i didnt think the actual fact of wearing womens clothing was wrong - somewhere along the line maybe hindered by my moms reaction at the time it inbread feelings of guilt and paranioa (what will people who know you think) if i'd have had a totally different response at that age i would have probably never had those feelings of guilt and would have come out about it long ago - its really no big deal i've learned that already from many of you who go out and say knowone really cares what other people are wearing - its all a state of mind maybe looking back reflecting maybe my mom thought she was protecting me but in the long run all she did was make me feel like i've got something to hide

When I was 14 or 15 my mother found some of my sisters skirts, that had been pinned up to fit me. She just picked them up off the floor of my room, gave me a dirty look, and left. We never talked about it..................
    Sally

I was only ever caught by a friend of mine at liek age 25 he was ok with it. However the closest i ever came to being outted was when at like age 13 i used to hid my stuff under a wardrobe i had in my room...one day my grandmother who i lived with and the Man of the family she rented teh downstairs apartment to came it ot take it out...he bought it...somehow i managed to keep them from seeing the stuff as we moved it...was a nerver-wracking experience.

I was caught by my mom when I was about 15. I didn't think that she would ever get over it. She talked to my dad and whatever was said that night the next day it was over. It was crazy actually. I really didn't expect my dad to take it so well. Now that I am older and have my own grown kids. My son found out about my crossdressing and being gay. He has taken very well but as he put it my daughter would not understand at all. This is why I am so impressed that your spouses take it well at times. For that I do nothing but envy you all.

Caught at about age 5 or 6, really can't remember. Played dress up with the neighbor girl and we raided her mom's make-up - which at that age you can't get on right let alone get off. I got a talking to I really don't remember other than it wasn't behavior affirming . . . never got caught again, surprisingly.

At the age of 8 I asked my mother if I could wear that red body and she let me. It was under the calling of "experimenting"

Our wasching machine was in the bathroom and I loved to shower. Thus I locked the door and took my mom's dirty clothes out of the machine and showered with them. Than I put the things back in the machine.

She never found out *bg*

Now my mom knows and is totally OK with it. She even gave me that red body wich was the first CDing item I ever wore.
    I still have it. I's about 23 years old now :P

I was about14 or 15 when I decided to get dressed up since my mom was at the store.I was wearing my sister's jeans at the time when I lost track of time and only had time to change my shirt.So there I was helping her put stuff away and hoping she did not notice.Thhis situation happened a couple of times.Of course I also did get brave and wore those jeans at school and got looks from the girls.I remember once my mom kept looking at me funny and I was scared she knew I was wearing panties under my clothes.Anyone have similar experiences ?

Caught early

HI Everyone: I got caught less than a week after trying on my first bra and pantygirdle.

The situation was I tried on my sisters lace underwire black Vassarette bra. It fit me like I had been measured for it. It felt so incredible I had to take it with me.

It had been thrown carelessly on the bedroom floor, and as I was leaving wearing it I saw a mathcing LLPG and I took it also.

The feelings were so incredible I kept them for 3 days and put them in the laundry.

They had been missed and when found close inspection showed semen stains.

I was confronted by my mother and despite lying about it and denials, I was made to promise to not wear my sisters underclothes.

The next time I was caught was by my mother while I was dressed in her black Playtex bra, garterbelt/stockings pantygirdle and slip right after I had gotten in bed and had a large erection.

She made me get out of bed and take off her clothes. She got an eyeful of how much I was enjoying her lingerie.

My mother didn't call me names or belittle me, but took her clothes and left.

She asked a friend of hers (psych/MD) what she should do, and she advised my mom to buy me my own lingerie and forget it.

About a week after getting caught my mother had me try on my own first bra, pantygirdle and slip in front of her before she cut the tags off.

She got me the same size as my sister's bra, and pantygirdle and my mom's size slip.
    At age 14 I was wearing a 36B bra and 38 slip.

Another big show for her, that I couldn't help. She just told me to not wear them to school or let my dad see me.

So although I still felt guilty about it I was not made to feel that way by my mother.

I always feared I would be called a sissie and now I am one I guess, and I love it.
    Last edited by tammie; 12-19-2007 at 02:38 PM.

First time I was about 4 wearing my grandmothers high heels in her closet. My mom and grandmother thought it was cute.

Next time at about 6 my mother walked in on me while I was drawing a bath. I had her black nightgown on from the hamper. She let out a surprised yelp, closed the door and nothing more was said.

Later when I was about 12 I was going to sleep outside in a sleeping bag because it was summer. I put on one of my mothers white nightgowns I had gotten from the cedar chest and then put on my jeans and a plain white t-shirt to cover the nightgown. I naively thought the shirt would hide the nightgown. It didn't. I stupidly sat in the living room with my parents watching tv for a bit. Nothing was said but when I went to the bathroom and saw myself in the mirror with the nightgown clearly outlined under my shirt, I about died. Again, nothing was said.

I was very lucky and looking back on it I probably could have pushed the envelope more but embarrassment kept me in check.

My, oh my, how many times did I dream about being caught when I was in my pre-teen years to my teen years? I would dream that mom would walk in and find me in her things and then take me out shopping to buy my own stuff. I would fantasize about my sister discovering me as I was putting on her things and her going through her clothes and giving me her cast offs. Neither of these actually happened with them, at least not until I moved back with my Birth Father and Step Mother (Whom I truly call Mom) as I have posted before. There was a time when my stash was found and confiscated and then when I took it back again, it was once again confiscated and then of course when I came out I was immediately sent to a psychiatrist. So much for the love and support of mom and dad there huh?

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

yeh the fantasies great but the reality of being caught for me at least was anything but - and i certainly wouldnt want to be caught out again in the real world - the plan for me is to go out soon with others but one of my biggest fears is locking myself out of my flat/appartment - my spare keys are at my sisters god that would be a nightmare without a change of clothes - i will have to be careful i dont drink too much when i'm out i'm used of having jeans pockets to put my keys and money in imagine if you lost your handbag ! damn i try and think of every worse case senario but i think you have to when your still in the godamn closet !

Thumbs down Turned out BAD for me

Quote Originally Posted by SiobhanW View Post
    I was never caught "en femme" but my stash was found. Came home from school one day to find the case I kept it in on the coffee table in the living room. Was made to purge and sent to see a shrink.
    And each time I became stronger and more determined to continue
    C/D regardless of the outcome. And it eventually got nasty and
    hateful, ending up in complete estrangement from family.

Stupid shortsighted hateful people.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Seville[/SIZE][/SIZE]

I was never caught outright, that I know of. But there were several **VERY** close calls, when I was wearing mom's Playtex girdle and a pair of nylons. One call was so close I darn near had cardiac arrest from it!!

Getting caught

I was very fortunate to have never been actually caught, several heart pounding near misses, but not actually caught, that I knew of. My stash was kept a little different than most it seems, i had very few of my own things that were 'liberated' from the neighbors clothes lines, and were kept under the bottom drawer of my dresser. The rest of the clothes I usually would wear were kept where i found them, in mom's and sisters room, carefully replaced after each wonderful excursion in my explorations.

My mom passed away in 2006, and when we kids were going through her things, I was packing her clothing for goodwill. In the back of the closet, i found the first 2 dresses i had ever worn way back in the mid '70's. This made me really wonder if mom knew but never said anything to me about it, as she regularly would go through her clothes and get rid of things she no longer wore, but she kept both of these dresses.

Maybe she knew, and just never said anything? Sometimes I do wish she had found me out though.

Terrilynn
    "The hardest to learn is the least complicated."-----Emily Saliers

I was never actually caught, but had many close calls. One time, when I was 14, I was wearing pantyhose under my jeans while sledding in the neighborhood. I had a bad accident. I had to walk home and change out of them before I could ask for help. The next day the doctor said I cracked a rib, but at least I wasn't found out.
    In Junior HS I was into photography, I dressed while working in the darkroom. Since anybody wanting to come in had to let me know, it at least gave me a chance to hide what else I was doing.
    My stash was nearly found a couple times. As far as I know no one ever suspected.

Jaydee

I was busted at age 17. My parents wondered where I was going when I was gone so much and hired a private investigator to follow me. He caught me changing clothes and told them. The next day my mother sat down and gave me a little talk telling me she was ok with it. Then a month later she changed her mind and decided I needed to stop doing it or leave. I think she is mad because I look better in a skirt then her.

I got caught during the summer when I was about 13 or 14. My mom owned a salon that was right next door to our house, and her best friend was her nail tech. Well, her best friends son was hanging out there and I was at the house alone. So I decided to put on a bra and walk around without a shirt on. I had just gotten to the back door when I see him walking up the back stairs and he sees me with the bra on and runs over and tells my mom. I hid it and told her that he didn't know what he was talking about lol. Turns out she had suspected me wearing her clothes anyways...

I don't think she knows that I'm a crossdresser, though.

i was 18 step father walk in my room and i had bra and panty set on and just getting my dress ready to put on. he called my mother at work and made me put the dress on than i had to stay that way till she got home that night,she took a look and said that you want to dress like a girl you can stay that way all weakend. so i did ,

Smile Caught at 14

I was caught at about the age of 13 or 14 I think. My mother found a dress that I had accidentally left out in view. Of course then the rest of my rather large collection of tights, panties, leotards and other goodies was found all given away .

I was taken off to the family doctor who pronounced that my love of fem clothing was just a phase that would pass. That was about 40 years ago and I'm still waiting!
    Jeannie (a.k.a. Black Leotards)

I was dressed as a girl by my mom at a very young age, maybe 5 or 6. I played hostess to her lady friends at coffees. Everyone said how cute I was as a girl. I loved the attention. My father and uncle said it would surely confuse me later in life. It did. Dressed up by a man friend of my family at age 10 and molested by him until age 14. He bought women's unders for me (including heels) and helped make me up so I could look "all grown up" and took pictures of me. Again, I loved the attention. Later he took pictures of us together (very compromising and very graphic!) and sold them to magazines, we got "caught" and he went to prison (I've never seen him again) and I got 3 years of court ordered therapy. Nothing changed in me.
    It's your life, so it IS all about you!

No, I was never caught until I was older (one summer when I was in university), although looking back at it now, it's hard to believe. For the first few years that I dressed, I wore my mother's clothes, and I wasn't always as careful with them as I ought to have been (e.g. I once popped a button off her dress, and I'm pretty sure I left her with runs in her nylons on a few occasions.)

One time, I borrowed a dress while my parents were out, and didn't have a chance to put it back when they returned home unexpectedly. I got it off okay, but I had to stuff it in my closet. Well, wouldn't you know that that was the dress that my mother wanted to wear out a couple of days later. She couldn't figure out where it had gone. I eventually stuffed it behind some boxes at the back of her closet, where she later found it, although she couldn't imagine how it got there. I would be tempted to think that she knew I had somthing to do with this (and the other things), except that when she actually did find a carelessly hidden "stash" later on, she seemed genuinely shocked and distressed.

Crystal