Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Wearing while posting

Not that often. However, right now I'm fully dressed in a black top, red leather mini skirt, bra, panties, hose, makeup, wig and my 5.5 inch heels.

My mornings are just mine!

This morning after breakfast, I bid my boy goodby and went and dressed, but without makeup other than a nice orange lipstick.

The share market opened and I watched that for a bit, and then went down to my workshop and got on with making a new ceiling panel for my camper. My 5 " heels started to hurt a bit so I changed them for a pair of black patent 3" heels.
    Checked the share market, and had a coffee and found that it was getting warmer so I went and changed to what I have on now... a lovely light flowery blouse, and a floral red and black short skirt!

Now I'm going to get into drab and go to the ATM to get some money out.

Next w/end is a folk festival at Cobargo ... a little boutique town on the south coast. I could spend the whole w/end en femme if I go. I'm very tempted.

Regards
    Last edited by Andine; 03-13-2008 at 12:47 AM.

sometimes i do sometimes i dont - dont dress everyday - but i like my schoolgirl outfit with knee high stockings/socks - always makes me feel warm and comfy and very girly ! and of course a nice camisole or nightie with a nice warm dressing gown wrapped round me is also a favourite especially at this time of nite !

Wink Dressed to perfection

I am always dressed. I would not think of writing a word unless I was dressed.
    That is why I have a wardrobe full of dresses!

My best wishes to you all, Lesley Ann

99% [ ok] mabie 90%

hose panties teddys tutu's boobies always
    can i go from prettieboyinneed to prettyboy

Tonight

Sitting in hotel room wearing bob cut wig, black wonderbra, and black french knickers, diamond patterned thigh highs, knee length pleated skirt and pale pink blouse. and just done my face. Dare I venture out.

Yep. go for it.
    No, those are my Panties]

Silver Member
    Ok I'll join in here. I live alone so I can dress whenever I want to. Most of the time it is late at night when I am on this site and others so yes I am always dressed when posting. There is little chance of someone stopping by late at night so it is the best time to wear whatever I want and chat with girlfriends on the net. I can't imagine what it would be like to not have a computer, I would be lost without mine. Before the age of computers we really were alone.

[SIZE="3"]I wouldn’t dream of even looking at the forum unless I was dressed but luckily, as I live alone, I am able to dress virtually all the time at home.
    It would seem very odd for me to sit at the keyboard in drab and look at this wonderful forum.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]A good slave takes a lot of beating[/SIZE]

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Blue & black blouse, black pinstriped skirt, nude pantyhose with fishnet over them, my new 3" heels, ear rings, necklace, lace bra/panties
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

It's rare that I'm not dressed when viewing. Right now its bra,panties, control top hose (natural) white 1/2 slip, tan shell, brown denim calf length skirt and brown flats size 12. Feels wonderful and far more comfortable than being in drab

Quote Originally Posted by SiobhanW View Post
    ... Besides, when I'm dressed up I normally have other activities on my mind.

Totally! If I am en femme, I'm probably out or getting ready to go out.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

er... yeah always well usually. At moment wearing yoga bottoms and blue vest top due to my evening / morning keep fit routine... but usually am "dressed" when not at work or needing to go out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE=3]I had to come out of the closet, to make room for all my clothes...[/SIZE]

Always. Tonight I'm wearing jeans, white stretch tee, and wig. No makeup.

always

I always am wearing something when I post or read. Right now I'm wearing a shelf bra, nylons and garter belt, 3 inch sandals, thong, and jewelry.

Aspiring Member
    Not usually, but tonight I am wearing dark panties and bra, hose, and a very cute red dress

I don't think there is hardly a time when I am not dressed to some extent.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Living the Dream!
    Regina

legs in pantyhose look great

Quote Originally Posted by cosmolovesph View Post
    Blue & black blouse, black pinstriped skirt, nude pantyhose with fishnet over them, my new 3" heels, ear rings, necklace, lace bra/panties
    Your legs look great in the hose, thats why sooo many of us love pantyhose, mmm

wearing my leotard now

Quote Originally Posted by makeithapi View Post
    I like to wear a leotard and pair of pantyhose.

So glad you love the feel of the leotard and pantyhose, what colors do you wear, im in a black leo and nude hose, with a wrap skirt and black pumps

Red face Imma Got An Early Start Wearing Today

To Group:

Imma woke up just after three AM this morning and got dressed for office work.

Imma is wearing one pair of National Support 88 -3X Soft Black Pantyhose, Rago 9357 open bottom all in one with six garter grips, two pairs of National 900 Soft Black Size B garter stockings, a Playtex 18 Hour 2670 HWOBG, A Rago 6210 Size 4X HWLLPG, one Rago Size XL panty brief, red Vasserette panties with hip pads, a long line bra with inserts, black hoop earrings, beads, bangles, a women’s watch, two pink slips, a red Muumuu, a two pronged black leather belt, a black wig, and my four inch, red patent Mary Jane shoes.

Mary Jane shoes are tightly secured with a buckling and locking leather strap under instep and around ankle. Both CFMHH are now held very tight by these leather straps. This keeps the foot in a high and unrelenting arch.

Gartered stockings are held firmly in place with ten garter grips on each leg! Combination of the Playtex and the Rago 6210 can best be called very firm and controlling.

Link below goes to photgraph of Imma with a hiked skirt showing girdle tops, garter grips, stockings, and my CFMHH!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3265/...d82cc38f_b.jpg

LOL

Imma

Wearing!!!!

You bet!!!! I am either underdressed(bra, pantyhose and panties) or fully dressed when I post or on line. My wife kinda', sorta' knows but we don't discuss it. I have tried in the past but to no avail( oh well). I feel so much more comfortable when I am wearing female clothing, I also have a much more tolerable disposition.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"