Thread: CD's desires

SandyCD2469

CD's desires

so it seems to me after talking and reading that a lot of CD's desire to be with other CD's sexually. Is this true? It is for me. And if it is why aren't more of us getting together? Or is that just me too?

Life Traveller

Desires

Miss Sandy:
    Good afternoon and happy Friday to you...I would rather be with another CD sexually than a man or a GG...CD's are the best of both worlds...soft and feminine and pretty on the outside and male underneath...hugs - R

jamie
    I also think about how nice it would be to have a "lesbian" relationship.
    If it ever happened I wonder if we would have to flip a coin to see who the dyke was.

Desires

When I'm dressed, my desires are to find a guy that wants to grab me by the back of the head pumping away. I want to wrap my long hair around his balls and finish... mmm warm juices. I have never done it yet but want to try and by trying with anoth CD, it can go both ways. I have also had dreams of bending over and a stud inserting his long member through my crotchless pantyhose and holding onto my small waist... Wow, this is getting me steamy already! Gotta go!