Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you wear your wedding ring?

Great Question!

This was one of the first things that was brought up when wife & I discussed me going out in public. I wanted to wear a ring that showed to all that I was married to the most wonderful woman in the world and certainly was not available. Even with the ring I am still approached. A ring though symbolic is not what really matters it is the vows one makes to each other and the willingness to keep those vows the ring is just the visual symbol of these vows one has agreed to keep. With my job a lot of times I remove my ring when I am around high voltage anyways.

The ring is not real but a wedding set made out of CZ found on Ebay for under 20 bucks shh dont tell anyone.

Image027f.jpg
    Petra
    [SIZE="3"]Lovin everthing CD[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Hey, Dont bother me I'm dressing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]I Feel like an actress in her greates role ever "LIFE"[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]I wear my wedding ring always. my wife had it designed for me and it is actually quite pretty. inset with 12 diamonds and diamonds of course a a girls best friend!!!

Kelsy
    [/SIZE]
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

I stopped wearing my wedding ring after a co-worker 20 years ago, lost his finger. In drab, i keep it on my keychain. This thread brings up an interesting question and I need to go ring shopping for my femmme days.

Jaydee

No, too obvious. I think I need to get Susan a ring! Never really gave it a lot of thought before.

Jennifer_or_just_jen jennifer_or_just_jen's Avatar
    I wear my wedding ring with an inexpensive ring that looks like an engagement ring.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

sure!

I sure do! Love to show off that I'm married to a fantastic woman! Having other rings is on our list of things to do...so fun deciding all these things!

tina

Banned Read only
    Fun with accessories...lol

Always wear it. I'm not trying to pick up GGs. My ring could be seen as a larger female band, so it works well for me. Would not want to wear an engagement ring in case I forgot to take it off before entering the house. That would cause a scene!

I always wear my boy wedding band, but I add a cubic zirconia engagement ring when I'm out en femme... my wife and I have virtually identical wedding rings anyway... the engagement ring is one I picked up for cheap, and I wear it with my wedding ring whenever I dress... just one of my usual accessories...
    "Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes..."

Quote Originally Posted by Dita_B View Post
    My wedding ring just became too small too quickly after politely eating all the food I got put in front of me once married... Once it was off I never wore any ring again, until I started going out dressed in the beginning of '07...

Now when I go out en femme, I wear 4 rings, all fakes, but very real looking with Cubic Zirconiums in three of them...one of them is a wedding type ring with a row of tiny (fake) diamonds in it...
    So.. Wear your wedding ring on a chain, as a necklace?

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenie View Post
    I wear my wedding ring all the time. So being "en femme" doesn't change a thing in that respect.

I don't want to hide the fact that I am married.
    I'm with Eugenie, whole-heartedly. I'm married in my head - it's a useful visible signal for the rest of the world, whichever mode I'm in?
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

My wife bought me a diamond wedding set for our first anniversary but I do keep my male wedding band on me at all times.
    [SIZE="3"]LeeAnn[/SIZE]

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar

A true test to time

I always wear my ring. Short Story: We bought a 925 silver ring at the Big-E after we started dating in 1991-2 ish. We bought custom gold wedding rings, I went to boot camp for the USAF. I didn't see them until the day of the wedding in June 1994. It didn't fit, but was forced on for show. That was the only day I have worn the ring, (no it can't be re-sized for those whom will ask, had stretched to max and still too small.) I have worn my silver ring for 16 years now and have been through everything in my life, so it has lots of damage and scares, but is still true to it's round shape. I would never think of taking it off except to do my hair or lotion up.
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

After my second wedding in May of 1981, I only removed my ring once, and that was to place another ring on, as I renewed my vows on my tenth anniversary. In August of 2007, The Lord compassionately called his dear daughter home to end the pain that ravished her after her cancer returned.

After my wife passed, I removed the ring and placed it in her jewelry box along with hers. While I wore it, my ring signified my total commitment to the love of my life. However, as a widower, I cannot honestly display that commitment. My ring, along with hers will always be a treasured keepsake but I am now a single person with many good memories. Jill

Quote Originally Posted by ericalynncd View Post
    Do you wear your wedding ring out enfemm, and would it be an option to wear an engagement ring?
    Always wear it and a ring that resembles an engagement ring
    Girls who are boys, Who like boys to be girls, Who do boys like they're girls, Who do girls like they're boys, Always should be someone you really love

My band is too big to every be mistaken for a woman's ring, so I had to come up with a compromise.

For the first 20 years of my marriage, it never came off my finger. But when I wanted to go out dressed, I came up with an alternative. I remove the ring while dressed, put in on a chain, and wear it around my neck UNDER my blouse or dress, so it is against my skin. So I am still in contact with it.

The only downside is that I've worn it for so long that I have an unmistakable mark on my ring finger where it usually sits. I need to find some kind of woman's ring to take its place.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Oh no! Another thing I hadn't thought about!

In fact jewellery in general is something I have not given much attention to yet - still psyching myself up to try make-up again.

(The last time I dressed fully en-femme I still had a stash of stage makeup from my college days that worked very well.)

The lengths a girl has to go to for her beauty!!