Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My neghibor found me dressed

My neghibor found me dressed

We live in a small gated community; 15 houses; whenever we our out of town my neighbor Sam looks after the house, picks up the mail and feeds our two cats. We also do the same for him. Of all our neighbors, we choose Sam because he and his wife are real churchies; they don’t drink or smoke and go to church all the time. Additionally Sam is an associate with a group that “spreads the word of god” via seminars to business and churches. This past Saturday; I decided to surprise my wife Laura was on a business trip for a couple of weeks by cleaning the house. The house was a mess and I decided play house wife get dressed, and after I cleaned up a bit, reward my self for being a good wife by having a drink and relaxing by the fireplace listening to Christmas music. I really looked lovely had on a bra with breast forms in them a sheer thong, black garter stockings, a above knee length black dress, boots with 4 inch slim heels, jewelry, and a small evening bag over my shoulder to keep my cell phone in. I painted my nails and dabbed my self with perfume. I spent about an hour picking up things, doing the dishes and sweeping the floor. I felt I had done a good job and decided it was Time for a drink. I started to the liquor cabinet when I remembered that we needed some cat litter for the cat box in the hall bathroom. I picked up a twenty pound bag of litter and headed up the stairs. I am not used to walking or going up stairs in four inch heels, so I should have been more careful. Halfway up the stairs I placed my foot on the edge of the stairs the heel of the boot slipped down off the edge of the stair and I lost my balance and fell backward down the stair. I landed on my back with the bag of litter on my forehead and my legs tangled in between the slats supporting the banister. I tried to get up but the bag of litter prevented me from lifting my head (when your on your back if someone holds your head down you can not get up, even light pressure on your forehead will prevent you fro getting up). I tried to remove the bag but it to was jammed into one of the banister slats. I must have tried for about 15 minutes before I gave up and decided to call Sam with my cell phone for help. My mind was racing to come up with reason on why I was dressed when I heard Sam open the door and walk up beside me. Sam looked down at me and said my; aren’t we a pretty sight. My legs were apart the dress had pulled back far enough to show my balls peeking out of my sheer thong, I said Sam it’s not what you think; Sam said relax let me lift the bag off your head. He asked if I was ok I said I think so; Sam helped me get my legs free and reached down and pulled my dress down, saying that’s not very lady like. He deliberately rubbed my thong as he pulled the dress down. He said we better go upstairs check you out. He led me into the bedroom and said its best you lay down for a few minutes. Let me help you with take off the dress. He had me lay down on the bed and said you feel like anything is broken; I replied I don’t think so. Sam sat down beside me smiled and said you do look lovely and gave me a peck on the cheek. Sam said don't get any ideas; i couldn't resist you looked so cute; does Laura know you like to dress. I stuttered yes yes she does. Sam asked if Laura approved and I told him she does. I guess Sam noticed the panicked look on my face because he said don't worry Sandor it's Laura's and our little secret. Sam said well I best be getting back to my house; take care; oh by the way merry Christmas. I said thanks Sam for not saying anything, Sam said no problem Sandor; but you owe me one and he blew me a kiss as he left

What i am wondering about is why he rubbed my thong and gave me a kiss on the cheek, and what he meant by iy's our little secrect and that i owe him one

As they say around these parts... Get your coat, you've pulled
    What's wrong with wanting to be a princess?

I think this is where they say "Stay tuned for part 2". Anyway, I hope it works out for you.
    Kisses, Linda

It make me think that maybe Sam may do some dressing as well.....Any typical reaction would have been quite different with the majority of people, and because he was so easy to accept it make one wonder just a wee bit! Also, there are plenty of religious people out there that dress, many of whom are even on this site.
    It may be scarry as heck but I would ask him about it. I would be nice to see where he is coming from! Who knows, you may have just found someone that you can go do stuff with!
    Last edited by Marvina Martian; 12-25-2007 at 12:37 AM. Reason: Correction, Thanks Mira!;)

Quote Originally Posted by Bre Rue View Post
    It make me think that maybe Sam may do some dressing as well.....
    Yes, I also thought about that... He may indeed be a X-dresser himself.

The alternative could be that he is attracted to X-dressers...

Well, when we will get episode 2 of Sandy's story we'll know...

Eugenie

* Giggle * wow...

that story left me speechless!!!!

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenie View Post
    Yes, I also thought about that... He may indeed be a X-dresser himself.

The alternative could be that he is attracted to X-dressers...

Well, when we will get episode 2 of Sandy's story we'll know... :heehee

Eugenie
    I'm thinking more of the lines he really liked what he saw

I'd say you have a pretty cool neighbor!

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

Maybe he dresses or he's just a good neghibor that helps others and can keep what he has seen to himself so you will owe him one
    Angie

I might not believe that story except you are in Seattle. I know I would have laid there until my wife got home.

Jacksonville, NC (Nope not military either ;) )
    I am a religious person myself. I would like to think that he is just practicing what he is preaching (sorry about the pun, LOL). But maybe he is not judging you at all. What you do is between you and God. Its not for him to judge or have ill will.
    Thats how i would be, but then again I dress

Quote Originally Posted by LindaTS View Post
    I think this is where they say "Stay tuned for part 2". Anyway, I hope it works out for you.
    Don't most works of fiction have happy endings?

do you write for penthouse Forum?

"Touching you?" "A Kiss on the cheek?" "Let me help you get your dress off." I think you have an admirer there. Perhaps a fellow traveler.

Be very careful with this one. Play it coy and a bit flirtatious, I think. Right now he is intrigued? Maybe a bit smitten. But, these religious types can often turn on a dime! If he starts to feel guilty about "enjoying you," thinks that it's against his Bible Interpretation, look out! He could turn around and out you, or do worse. Like it or not, I'm afraid you are now walking a tightrope.

Thinking about it a little bit more, perhaps another strategy would be to act like it never happened. If he has any problems dealing with this, if you don't bring it up, he likely would erase it from his mind....I've seen people in my own family do that.

Peace and Love, Joanie

PS. As some of the others have alluded to, you could be making all of this up. I hope not! I will believe your story until you prove otherwise. If you did, "fudge the truth." Shame on you, this Forum is not for little play games.
    Last edited by sterling12; 12-24-2007 at 09:52 PM.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by sandyl2sc View Post
    What i am wondering about is why he rubbed my thong and gave me a kiss on the cheek, and what he meant by iy's our little secrect and that i owe him one
    Conjugal visit, perhaps?!?!

just have Sandy invite him over for dinner that should even things up

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Bill View Post
    Don't most works of fiction have happy endings?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nataliebabe View Post
    do you write for penthouse Forum?
    First thing to come to my mind also... to good to be true, but one hell of a written story.
    beleive it ... OR DON'T, you choose. I did.

i don't think you have heard the last of this.i think you turned him on

bEEb
    Entitle it "Good neighbor Sam" .... Ya never know, some Hollywood producer might pick it up and make a movie out of it.

You know, there are some people who are fun, kind and caring. Just be yourself and don't read too much into anything that happened. I guess the moral to the story is don't carry kitty litter up the stairs in 4" heels without your cell phone in a shoulder bag.

Since he takes care of your house when you are away, perhaps he found your wardrobe and has had suspicions for some time. You confirmed them. And perhaps he is turned on.

I have to agree with those that say this is fiction.

I think this is the part that I started smelling something when I read it: "I tried to get up but the bag of litter prevented me from lifting my head (when your on your back if someone holds your head down you can not get up, even light pressure on your forehead will prevent you fro getting up)". I actually just did my own version of Mythbusters with my 6 year old son on this one. I had him hold my forehead down while we were wrestling and he put as much of his body weight as he could into it. I had no problems with getting out of it.

Fun story ! I hope you are working on part two. I just need to know, where did the cell phone come from?....

Yeah ... I love the story, but ...

It's not physically possible for a 20 lb. bag to trap you on a flight of stairs. Even a person who never works out can bench press 70 lbs, and a decline bench isn't much harder. Never mind the fact that you don't actually have to lift it, you just have to slide it out of the way. In a worst case scenario, you'd probably at least be able to empty some litter out of the bag to lighten it. It's extremely difficult to envision how you could even be trapped with your legs in the banister in the first place and be totally unable to roll enough to displace the bag of kitty litter. Maybe you could've broken an arm, had the wind knocked out of you, dislocated your shoulder, or been semi-conscious, but it's nigh impossible to produce a scenario in which it's actually easier to get your phone out of your purse and call the neighbor than it is to get a 20 lb. bag off yourself.

And the general tone of the story has several peculiarities. Specifically, this section is just too over the top:

Sam said don't get any ideas; i couldn't resist you looked so cute; does Laura know you like to dress
    You refer to your wife and your neighbor by name. Your neighbor becomes overtly sexual very quickly. If your wife is OK with you dressing, you really shouldn't be that nervous, but your super-religious neighbor coming on to you is something he would be very nervous about. And then he actually uses CD lingo out of nowhere.

Definitely have to agree it has a Pentouse Forum vibe.

Fiction or not, it was a great read. You should write CDing romance novels.
    Weeeeeeee