Thread: Men have found a way to blame women for EVERYTHING.

Men have found a way to blame women for EVERYTHING.

I wasn't sure if this should be posted here or in the lounge. I finally decided on here, because a lot of the attitudes being discussed in this article are the same reasons why most of us can't comfortably go out in public.

On top of that, see if you can find the point in the article where I had to stop reading because of the title of this thread.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/lifest..._mandates.html

Is there any hope for this world?

Brandy Marie Devereaux

For those of you that weren't able to make it through the article, they started talking about the reasons why it's not okay for 2 heterosexual men to be seen in public together. The reasons that they gave were that in the last century 1) The public has a heightened awareness of male homosexuality and 2) Women becoming equal to men has forced men to become more defensive about their sexuality since the macho domain is no longer theirs alone.
    Last edited by Brandy_Marie; 04-13-2005 at 09:55 PM.
    Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That's what little girls are made of; the hell with sugar and spice.

To be honest, I found the article too boring to continue reading. I have no idea at what point you stopped, but I stopped after the allusion to Sideways, the film. I'm really not interested in what journalists have to say about much of anything. Having been a journalist, I have a good idea what articles such as that are about, and after a few paragraphs I simply get bored.

Dancing With Unicorns Sarah Ellis's Avatar
    interesting too... do we have a 'girl date'.... ????