Thread: Windy and Richelle's Excellent Adventure

Windy and Richelle's Excellent Adventure

It was a dream come true! I hooked up with Richelle while in SoCal on a business trip...both of us en femme! We met at a shopping mall in The OC, and after we hugged each other like we were old girlfriends, we had a bite to eat in the food court and then did a little shopping. It was so wonderful having another girl just to talk to, face to face, about this incredible thing we do. I'll let Richelle describe her amazing transformation routine - a la Superman's phone booth - but she looked lovely, with long red hair and a flowing skirt. We took digital pictures of each other before we said goodbye, and unfortunately they turned out all fuzzy, but here they are anyway:

Alicia

Smile

Sounds like you 2 had fun! Did you know each other before??? I've never had the chance to actually meet another CD face to face.

Richelle, you let your hair grow

Great to hear you two hit it off Windy.
    DonnaT

Tristen Cox
    Very cool, I'm happy for both of you two having such a great time. Shame about the pics, but we get the idea

Sounds like you two had a great time.It would be so cool to be able to do that but,unfortunately,I look to manly with my beard which I promised my wife I would never shave it off again.Glad you had a good time.

Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

Island Girl

Awesome!

Very cool Windy! I'm glad to hear that you were able to hook up, and have a nice day out and about.

Richelle? We're waiting....

Dana

Artistically Feminine Ava Mouse's Avatar

Smile Very cool!

Very cool! I can imagine a macho guy ripping off his shirt like Superman, to reveal a lacy, satiny chemise! LOL...

So, tell us about public reaction to you two...
    Ava Mouse - An artist experimenting with the medium of femininity...
    "Imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery."

I finally have the time now to post my comments on Windy’s and mine girl’s night out.

It was big adventure for me, in the fact this is the first time I have been out enfemme with someone. All of my other trips out have been along. It was fun talking to someone and not worrying in the back of my mind if they knew.

On top of that, it was the first time I transformed myself outside the house. Normally I do it when the unsporting wife is not home. This gives me the luxury of taking my time and deciding not to go out at the last moment. However, this time I changed in a “family” restroom in a mall not from my work and then drove to the other mall to meet Windy. I was very nervous not having that security of changing at home.

But is was worth it.

And to DonnaT, yes I let my hair grow. It a miracle on how a wig grows when you feed it

Richelle

Ave,

I did not notice any reaction. I think everyone that we were just two girls out shipping.

Richelle

Quote Originally Posted by Ava Mouse
    Very cool! I can imagine a macho guy ripping off his shirt like Superman, to reveal a lacy, satiny chemise! LOL...

So, tell us about public reaction to you two...

Ava,

Richelle is right, even though the mall was jammed with teenage girls (who have CD radar) we were taken for what we seemed to be: two gals checking out the spring fashions and gabbing over pizza at the food court.

Alicia,

Nope, we never met in person before, but thanks to this amazing forum it seemed like we were almost sisters.

I'm still on Cloud 9!

Windy

I'm so envious!!! So....what did you buy?

-Sigrid

How COOL is that......So glad you two girls had fun....Yes what did you buy?
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Sigrid
    I'm so envious!!! So....what did you buy?

-Sigrid
    We each paid for our own dinners, and then we browsed like a couple of finicky women through the racks of skirts, tops and dresses at Robinsons May, Macys, Sears and Penney's without buying anything! I didn't have room in my suitcase for another outfit, and Richelle is pinching her pennies at the moment - it was amusing listening to her critique various fabrics and styles that will go out of fashion. The best part of the evening for me was the girl talk at the food court, before we freshened our lipstick and hit the stores.

Windy

As Windy says I am pinching penny's and the moment and do not want to buy into a fad. If I did I would only be able to ware the outfit once or twice before having too dump it.

Since I only have the oportunity to go out a very times a year, I always look for great fashion that will last for a couple of years. I want to me able to wear an outfit out before it is so out of fashion that I draw attention to myself

Richelle

Amazing...So happy for you both. What fun!

This place is just incredible, due to the caliber of people, and just seems to get better and better.

Hugs,

Melissa

Lightbulb

It seems to me that everything is more fun in So. Cal.

Smile Windy!

Windy! Thanks for sharing your adventure!

Great to meet another CD, isn't it? Helps going out and being less conscious of all the other eyes on us and helps us not feel alone in our tastes in fashion... But you know that! You're Windy!

Speaking of which, Richelle, you shouldn't buy fashion because it's in or not wear it because it's out! Wear it because it's 'Richelle'!!!!

Don't let fashion trends dictate how you express yourself! After all, CDing is about expressing ourselves... Why let some fashion designer express themselves through you? Express yourself through your own choice in clothes...

I'll let you all in on a little fashion secret... There is no fashion In/Out in the real world. Discover your own style and build on that.

I may stand out going out, but you know what? It's just Ava's style!

LOL, my wife can already spot an Ava outfit a mile away... "Ava would wear that." she says...

Your style is earned, not gifted. Enjoy finding your style...

And so ends our fashion lesson for the day.

Ava,

You have a fabulous sense of style! I am much less adventuresome, so I stick with timeless classics like knee-length skirts, turtleneck sweaters and flats. Of course, there's sexy lingerie and stockings underneath...

You are so right about going out with another CD'er. Two women are much less conspicuous at a restaurant, and it was incredibly liberating to be able to talk to someone else about this incredible thing that we do!

Windy

Ah, Windy

Windy,

You are encouraging and an inspiration to me!... I may seem ahead of the curve, but it's gals like you that help me be less inhibited and more adventurous than I'd normally be!

Oh, and safe, too. Never forget safety....

Keep sharing your insights, Windy! I enjoy and look forward to reading your posts.

-Ava

Smile

Thats sounds like sooooooo much fun!!! I would just love to actually meet someone dressed sometime! When I'm alone and dressed I am just so paranoid that someone is watching or worse yet that someone will stalk you! As they say there is safety in numbers.

So, are you 2 planning another outing sometime??????
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

Smile

CindyT,

Find a Tri-Ess or another group near you. They usually go out in groups to shows, dinner, etc. The neat thing in being in a group is you drop the paranoia of being watched...

Try it, it's not so bad! In fact, it's quite liberating... builds confidence.

-Ava

Have Dress, Will Travel

Quote Originally Posted by CindyT
    Thats sounds like sooooooo much fun!!! I would just love to actually meet someone dressed sometime! When I'm alone and dressed I am just so paranoid that someone is watching or worse yet that someone will stalk you! As they say there is safety in numbers.

So, are you 2 planning another outing sometime??????
    Cindy,

I'd love to hook up with Richelle again, but it's really a miracle that we were able to pull this off - I was in LA on business, and it happened to coincide with a day when Richelle could slip away from her real life. If any of you gals are ever passing through Chicago, let me know, and by the same token, if I'm ever in your neck of the woods, Have Dress Will Travel!

Windy

Someone come to Minneapolis on "business" too!!!

please, please, please? I'm glad you girls had such a wonderful adventure together. What fun!!!! I'm soooo full of envy. I love stories like this one.
    Chrissy

Chrissy,

I hope the travel gods take me there again someday. A few years ago I visited the Mall of America (in drab ) and I thought to myself, "This would be the absolutely best place on Planet Earth to spend a day en femme"

Windy

I have chatted with richell once or twice she is really nice. If either of you are in the NY,NJ area give aspen a jingle