Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No offence, but have you ever been called a pervert

No offence, but have you ever been called a pervert

My mum was shocked when she found I dressed up. She thought I was mad and gay. I am neither.

She accepts it now, but we don't talk about it. She knows I still dress up, but all I show to her is a masculine man. Which I generally am, but I also need to wear women's clothes.

Most people are accepting, but I was called a pervert by my last girlfriend.

My mother and father also called me a pervert among other things. Most of my gf's have been somewhat accepting but I have always thought they felt threatened by it. I don't think snyone can really get it unless they have done it.

Hana, me and you and the people on this site share something very special that only we UNDERSTAND. Believe in that and treasure it.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I've never told anyone who knows me so the answer is "no". People who don 't know me and see me when I am out dressed in public ... is also thankfully a "no".

I think people who are likely to call someone a pervert just for being a crossdresser are people who don't really understand the gender expression side of it and think it's some sort of seedy sexual thing. There might be a sexual connection sometimes with some people but it's not seedy or perverted.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I agree about not understanding. I think you have to be a CD to understand it and it's so often confused with being gay. I am 100% straight.

Chewies sister-moulted!
    I admin in a chat room thats for girls like us . Everytime I,m in there a woman comes online under a different name , so banning her is almost impossible . The room also has cams ....some of the girls are very passable , its not dirty , but humerous and often fun . This woman arrives , and openly cusses us all via a microphone . Some of the things she calls people is so offensive they leave - apologising , and sadly never returning.
    Pervert ?
    Well , perhaps one day when folks have buried theyre irrational fears we,ll be understood .....
    As for the visiting woman ............
    bet she,s the one who fell outta the ugly tree , hit every branch on the way down , and as jealous as hell of some girls prettyness...!!!:mad:

Quote Originally Posted by 1950sclothes View Post
    Most people are accepting, but I was called a pervert by my last girlfriend.
    "Sticks and stones..."
    Author of Being Kay / A Transgender Journey

I was called a pervert once because I like to eat chili with crackers... but never for dressing as a girl...
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

All the time, but never for CDing
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    One of the nicer things I have been called in the last 20 months.

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

I have not been called a pervert but I was once told I was sick !!!! (and I dont mean being ill)

Funnily this was for reading a book on toxicology
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Never a pervert, but my first wife used the following statement in her petition for divorce. "The respondant does things that are unbecoming of a Husband and Father".

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

It hasn't happened to me while dressed, thank goodness, but in guy mode, oh yeah, I've been jokingly called that by friends and family whenever I drool over HOT girls in bikinis, cheerleader uniforms, Hooters uniforms, etc, etc, etc, etc., you name it.
    It's expected because, of course, I'm a guy!
    Last edited by joann07; 12-28-2007 at 02:49 PM.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly_P View Post
    I have not been called a pervert but I was once told I was sick !!!! (and I dont mean being ill)

Funnily this was for reading a book on toxicology
    That gets me mad, I bet you were called sick by a women wearing a skirt.

joann07 It hasn't happened to me while dressed, thank goodness, but in guy mode, oh yeah, I've been jokingly called that by friends and family whenever I drool over HOT girls in bikinis, cheerleader uniforms, Hooters uniforms, etc, etc, etc, etc., you name it.

I'm totaly with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaceann View Post
    joann07 It hasn't happened to me while dressed, thank goodness, but in guy mode, oh yeah, I've been jokingly called that by friends and family whenever I drool over HOT girls in bikinis, cheerleader uniforms, Hooters uniforms, etc, etc, etc, etc., you name it.

I'm totaly with you.

Right on girlfriend!!
    Oh and I forgot one more.
    Women wearing pantyhose!
    I lOVE pantyhose!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

I have been called a pervert only in the most loving of ways.

I think its because they dont understand. I someone doesnt understand it rather than try to they just insult instead.. When i first found out about my so i didnt think anything like that. It just wasnt what i was use to so i tried to find out more, most people wont. Also society again has a part to play because crossdressing isnt accepted many people think its wrong hence the bad names/labels.
    In your post you havent explained under what circumstances your ex partner called you that. Was it an agurment or heated discussion had she just found out about it. If she was trying to hurt you thats one of the easiests ways
    But as you already know your not one your just different but wouldnt life be boring if we were all the same

Kim
    xxx

I have a saying about this. (All men are perverted ask any woman.)
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

My SO has called be names in the heat of an argument and has called me sick and that I need help, but I don't think she understands what I'm going thruough either. So I just tell her I quit and do it in secret anyway. But I do miss going out dressed. But have never been called names while I'm out and about before.
    Striving for acceptance.

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    nope , but I have been called ma'am

Yes quite a few times usually by groups of teenagers,

joanne

Quote Originally Posted by KandisTX View Post
    Never a pervert, but my first wife used the following statement in her petition for divorce. "The respondant does things that are unbecoming of a Husband and Father".

Kandis
    YOu should have done yourself up your best( or gotten a professional make-up person ) and dressed up your most fabulous, and gone before the judge & said, "I ask you, is this becoming or not?"

Quote Originally Posted by Fab Karen View Post
    YOu should have done yourself up your best( or gotten a professional make-up person ) and dressed up your most fabulous, and gone before the judge & said, "I ask you, is this becoming or not?"
    LOL.. now that would have been classic.. except for the fact that I was on Active Duty with the Air Force at the time this happened, and she had not yet outed me to my First Sargent

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Golightly View Post
    I was called a pervert once because I like to eat chili with crackers... but never for dressing as a girl...
    Chili with crackers? Its a wonder they let people like you out on the street!

But yeah, its good though!

I haven't been called a pervert yet, especially since most of my gf's were wayy kinkier than me!