Thread: What are YOU?

Elinor

Talking What are YOU?

A old drag queen, dressed in sequin gown, wig, pearls, high heels, and makeup went to a bar, sat down, and ordered a drink. As he was sipping his whiskey, a young lady sat down next to him. After she ordered her drink she turned to the drag queen and asked him, "Are you a real drag queen?"
    To which he replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life dressing, wearing heels, and wigs. ... so I guess I am."

After a short while, he asked her what she was. She replied, "I've never been a in mens clothes so I'm not a queen, but I am a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think of women. When I eat, shower, watch TV - everything seems to make me think of women."

A short while later she left and the drag queen ordered another drink. A couple sat down next to him and asked, "Are you a real crossdresser?"

To which he replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out that I'm a lesbian."

Life Traveller

Drag Joke

Miss Elinor:
    Hi!...very funny...thanks...kisses - R

Elaine36b

joke

hi Elinor, brilliant!! anymore jokes? I love to see the funny side in things.

Elaine
    xx

tammygirl61

Not a Drag!

I've never Liked The term "Drag Queen" I had people explan it to me. However, I don't want to be refered to as a DRAG!
    I MAY BE QUEEN BUT I'M SERTINLY NOT A DRAG! :mad:
    Tammy