Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crossdressing Style?

tricot gal

Crossdressing Style

Unlike many of you girls, I'm strictly an in-the-house crossdresser. Furthermore, I'm a long-time lingerie lover and consequently my attire and style differs from those cders who prefer to dress themselves in a more complete feminized fashion. Having said that, however, the evolution of my crossdressing has transformed me from a basic, first cd step panty wearer into a quasi- or pre-op she-male in terms of changes in my recent crossdressing appearance.

It was not long after I began to wear my wife's panties that I felt the need and desire to wear other lingerie items such as nighties, slips, bras and hosiery. Finally I realized that more satisfaction could be derived from my cding if I purchased a wig, breastforms, shoes, a dress and lipstick. Rarely do I wear my only dress and thus I almost always dress myself in pretty and sensual lingerie along with putting on my wig, breastforms, shoes and lipstick.

Youngirl at Heart

Different Styles

I try to be "dressed"--to some extent--every day. There are times when to be fully dressed--makeup, breast forms, the works--just isn't practical or advisable: on those occasions, I'll dress more androgynously, but still all in women's clothing. But whenever I can, I go for the full effect: only when I'm fully attired am I fully satisfied.

There's one exception to the above rules: sometimes I'll dress in little girls' clothes. And when I do that, I go for a certain degree of realism: no breast forms, and the only makeup is flavored lip gloss. Of course, shaving is still a must!
    Sidney -- Youngirl at Heart

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes. I had one thousand sixty." --Imelda Marcos

"Real men don't need to define what a 'real man' is." --Sidney

Platinum Member
    depends on the mood but always loseing as mutch of"him" as i can..........

style

Quote Originally Posted by SilkenPrincess
    Dittos!
    Love,
    SilkenPrincess
    all or nothing for me too

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    I very rarely go 100%, and I very rarely use makeup. I'm just lazy/too busy I guess. I do like to wear some skimpy undies around the house (and sometimes to work) and maybe a pair of heels, but that is usually it

my style

i perfer a nice dress, but i do like a nice skirt outfit at times. i just like to dress up . dont wear a wig or make-up. so most of the time the dress or skirt outfit will do. dont forget about the slip. whats dressing up without it