Thread: "A wish you were here" Phone call(s)

"A wish you were here" Phone call(s)

Yesterday while I was at work my fiance (Jenn) was out shopping at Macys and a ton of other stores. She bought me some new Cuddle Duds on sale at Macys. She said I wish you were here on the cell phone to me.

Then lastnight while I was at work she called and told me that she is going to my support group meeting at 7:30. Then I get a call saying that she and the "girls" are going out to a local club at 9:30. They were having a blast at the meeting. I kept getting the I wish you were here call but on my friend Cassie's phone. Jenn had droped her phone in the toilet!!!! Ugggggh nasty! At least it was clean water.

She told me there were a lot of new faces at the meeting. We even had a FtoM 16 year old boy there with his mother. That is great!

Well, would you know it they were having a blast at the club! I got home in time to shower and get to bed before having to go to work today. She got home late lastnight.

I woke up this morning wishing I was there........

I think I need a job that will let me be off on weekends or at least the 1st Saturday of the month.

I don't know why I am telling this story but I am just so d*amn happy to have a woman in my life like Jenn.

I don't know how the rest of the club went as she is still asleep right now.
    Last edited by Gisele; 01-06-2008 at 08:14 AM.
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

It does sounds like she was having fun. At least she was thinking of you. I had a job that I worked all weekend. Now I only have to work saturdays. That is bad enough if you ask me.

Rub it in

why don't you .well i am happy your getting something
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

OK, I got another call from her while she was at work lastnight. One of her friends (a GG) does know about me. (thats cool with me)

Now another one(A GG) knows about me. Turns out this girl is good friends with ALOT of TG people from Louisville. She even knows some of our friends!

We are to go to Louisville on one weenend and go out with her and her friends now.

Her two sons 13 and 15 are really cool with her TG friends too. They love when they come over from what I heard.

She is also a member of the Louisville TG group and was a member of my Lexington group! What a small world. Looks like I am coming out a tad bit more.

It's funny how Jenn tells me how their talks start. I guess alot of her co-workers talk about crossdressers all night.
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!