Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: question for those who answered Joys m2f only poll.

Red face question for those who answered Joys m2f only poll.

So, I am confused about something .... Joy Carter asked the ladies what would they do with 24hours as a gg, and a bunch said sex ... my perception that most of those were talking about sex with men ....

The part I am confused about is that everything I have heard/read has said that guys who cd are almost always only attracted to other women, but it didnt seem that way. Maybe I am totally misunderstanding the responses ... I know I am missing a bunch of it anyway, just becuase I am a gg, but I figured this would be the only way to get clarification since the post said m2f only ..... Anybody willing to tackle my confusion??? I mean, i always thought that cders were attracted to women ... so the les bar makes sense .... but the other ???? dare I say gay???? Okay, that is as brave as I get, I know I am using the wrong termanology, but I dont know how else to ask the question.

Sorry/thanks/smiles
    sarahkatie

Hi Sarahkatie,from a logical point of view,if I were a gg then being with a man
    would not be gay because I would be a woman.Now,let me see if I can explain.(I speak for my self here and no one else)cding for me is about fantasy,not reality.In reality I'm a guy in a dress and I could buy all the clothes and makeup in the world,get all the surgeries availlable and I would still be a guy in a dress(although missing some parts.I am not a woman inside a mans body ie.transsexual),but in fantasy land I can percieve my self as a woman(well as close as I can,not acually being a gg limits my perception)
    Now,the thought of being with a man as a man or cd does not appeal to me
    however the thought of being with a man as a woman(gg) reinforces my perception of myself as a woman in my fantasy.this is only one of many fantasies that I have and it is just that,A FANTASY not reallity.most fanatasies are destroyed by acting them out in reallity(for me anyway)
    besides who wouldn't want to experience sex the way the other half does,if only for comparison.I hope this gives you some insight as to how at least one cd feels.
    jenny

ps.don't hesitate to pm me if you would like to discuss it further
    pps.I am single,but if I were in a committed relationship I would no longer feel the need to fantasize about being with someone else.
    Last edited by jennydl; 01-10-2008 at 04:41 PM. Reason: clarification

truth is Sara...

I'm into "femmininity " mainly
    while I've fantacies about Women Bodybuilders ... submissive desires perhaps ..xx "K"
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

Dear Sarahkatie,

It would seem that we are not being told the absolute truth would it not?

Sarahkatie

Unfortunately you will read many things on here that contradict each other. I don't think you can single out CD's and say that the majority are only attracted to women, or that the majority fantasise about having sex with men. Perhaps one of the main reasons for this is that sometimes they don't know what they truely want.

Also, there is an element of saying what they think is most apt for the situation. When telling their partners, many profess to be the same person they have always been, yet may then go again to consider themselves as a different person when dressed (hence the need to be treated like a woman).
    God does not play dice with the universe.

He plays an ineffable game of His own devising, which might be compared from the perspective of any of the other players (i.e. everybody) to being involved in an obscure and complex version of poker in a pitch-dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stales, with a Dealer who won't tell you the rules and who smiles all the time.

You have to realize that this is basically a fantasy premise, so fantasy abounds and the wish is a fantasy. Kind of like a married woman always looking for the dashing young hero on a white horse to come and take her away to live happily ever after. They know it's just a dream and will never happen but the thought brings out the "princess" in every little girl and so the fantasy. Nothing wrong with that but is she going to tell her SO? Uh, uh, no way because she loves her SO, fantasy notwithstanding.

The Forum is like a fantasy land to many of us in many ways and sometimes the way to deal with these fantasies is get them out on "paper" and out of our head. It does not mean we will really act on them, it just means we have a dream, albeit an "impossible" one. If we were taken to task about the things we dream about, we would no doubt all be in trouble. In any case, I feel it's somewhat theraputic and the Forum is the place to discuss it.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

When you start with "What if ..." then the answers are going to be as speculative and hypothetical as the question. My answer came from two places. First, I would want to find out for myself about the mystic of female orgasm. Second, I cannot think of anything more exciting than having a child. Of course with only 24 hours as a woman, I was hoping the pregnancy would extend that time. Hey, it was just a what if. As for being attracted to men, no way, but if I WERE a woman, who know?

Sexual orientation

The direction of one's sexual interest toward members of the same, opposite, or both sexes.

The condition of being female or male; sex.

I am going to get on my soap box as I usually do when this subject raises its head.

Sexual orientation and gender are two completely different things. When you crossdress this does not change your sexual orientation. If you are straight you do not become gay because you slip into a dress. If you are straight you do not become Bi Sexual because you slip into a dress.

If you are attracted to men, women or both when you dress then sorry, but you are attracted to men, women or both when you do not dress. Do not use dressing as an excuse to hide your true sexual orientation.

I am attracted to women when not dressed, I am attracted to women when I dress.................so I would be a lesbian.

Kind regards

Xx Vicky xX

[SIZE="3"]I think That in many cases CDs are in flux or even denial about who they really are and what they would really like or want to be. Many have not discovered and/or have repressed their true desire to transiton. Some deny their homosexual desires. There is so much we hide. The challenge atleast for me is being more honest about myself. That being said, If I were a real woman I would be a hetrosexual one , knowing what I know now I think I would be lesbian.

Kelsy
    [/SIZE]
    Last edited by Kelsy; 01-10-2008 at 05:45 AM.
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

I am only into Females, I can't stand to be around guys.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

In The Drivers Seat

Sarah, If you were given the keys to a 08' Corvette, could you resist turning the key, and driving away ? I couldn't, even if I had it only for twenty four hours. I don't see how that makes one gay, or untruthful.
    Last edited by Joy Carter; 01-10-2008 at 05:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joy Carter View Post
    Sarah, If you were given the keys to a 08' Corvette, could you resist turning the key, and driving away ? I couldn't, even if I had it only for twenty four hours. I don't see how that makes one gay, or untruthful.
    So if someone put a gun in your hand, you could not resist pulling the trigger.

IMO, your theory is total nonesense Joy.

The Question ask "if you were a GG"..not if you are a crossdresser,tg,or other..
    So keeping that in mind it would seem natural to want to be with the other gender. Would it not? Just my

Hi Sarahkatie

well joy ask what would we do with 24hours as a gg,. the short answer having sex as a woman , but i can understand that , you see you have to think like a guy .thats the key .. you see if we could get in to the gg section and ask you what would do if you were a male for 24 hours ?... now i said shop and socialize as a woman from my point of view total 100% acceptance as a woman how cool is that enjoy lunch and a good chat ..sorry sex is highly overrated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Joy Carter View Post
    If you were given the keys to a 08' Corvette, could you resist turning the key, and driving away ?
    I don't like Corvettes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jessica J. Vega
    I think they must assume that being attracted to men is part of the package of being a GG for a day
    My Pics >>>
    [SIZE="3"]www.flickr.com/photos/jessicavega[/SIZE]

sheesh the hangups we have....if you were a GG for a day and wanted sex, then if you wanted it with a woman that would be a homosexual relationship...i just wish that everyone could experience both worlds once without all the hangups that societal pressures put on it....sex is sex and humans are one animal that does it just for pleasure and not just procreation...it feels good and it does whether it is with the same or opposite gender...oh this is just my and I consider myself ambisexual...either hand will do

Lora

All I want is a world somewhere, a place to wear pretty underwear
    A dress, some makeup, hose and heels
    OH wouldn't it be loverly

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"---Helen Keller

Sarah,

If you will allow me to be a boring statistical wonk for a moment, this whole issue highlights an irritation I have with unsupportable inferences often made on this site. In many cases, such as this one, people take anecdotal information and generalize to some greater conclusions.

More specifically, this forum currently has 6,979 active members (according to the home page). Of those, the 53 who felt most strongly about Joy's question took the effort to respond. This is not a random sample of the forum members, and no statistically significant conclusions can be drawn.

If you want to know the technical issue, it is called Adverse Selection Bias. People self select themselves into a group. A simplistic example is insurance: suppose half the people drive recklessly and have accidents costing $10,000. The other half drive carefully and have no accidents. Since the average cost per driver is $5,000, an insurance company offers a policy for $5,000. What happens? All the reckless drivers buy it and the careful drivers do not, resulting in "adverse selection" problems for the insurance company.

I can easily imagine that 50 of the 7,000 forum members would like to be a GG and have sex with a man. About all you can say is that this says something about 0.7% of the forum members.

Elizabeth
    Last edited by Elizabeth Ann; 01-10-2008 at 10:56 AM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Hey Sarah, it's my fantasy, rite?

I'll have MY fantasy, and u have yours! Please don't tell me how to have it, or not have it.

My whole CDing experience is a pretty much fantasy. And OMG, I love this fantasy! When I fantasize about a change in my physical sexual condition, I don't fantasize about a change in who I am. Because I'm always the same person, dressed or not.

In my fantasies, it is ALWAYS ME, enjoying my new body. Imagining I am another person enjoying a new body, is not fun for me! My fantasies always involve female parts. Whether I have them, Sherry has them or a GG has them. However, if others need to change their outlook, as well as their body, to enjoy their fantasies, I have no problem with that! Because it's their fantasy, not mine.
    RS
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Thumbs up Whoa!!!!!!

Well, while I stayed up extra late to see any replies, and didnt get any right away, I should have gotten up early instead lol ... How to respond to everything I want to???hmmmmm

Elizabeth ann, I guess I know that 53 is only a tiny part of the cding population and so it isnt an accurate poll;-) .... The curiosity was there though, and so I apoligize that my question didnt acknowlegde that. Thanks for pointing it out though ... :-) I probably wouldnt that truly remembered that fact.

I understand the idea of it being fantasy ... I guess though that that is where I really start having troubles. Distinguishing which is fantasy, and which is sincere beliefs. I guess I do sort of have a black/white viewpoint when it comes truth and lies/playacting. At least initially ....

I guess the fantasy is my biggest beef with cding. I can support and enjoy my dh's cding as long as the 'fantasy' always involves a place for the spouse. Is that putting limitations on my dh? Yes, but I also put that limitaion on my own fantasies. I think there is maybe something wrong with living in a fantasy world where the person you have pledged you life to doesnt have a equal contibution. Hmmmmmm........ that isnt even totally accurate ..... I guess if I am not included, it feels like he is leaving me ... like abandonment ... or even cheating(with an idea) .... This is all stuff my dh and I have talked about, in various conversations, and I am lucky that he wants me there, above all.

I know that not all cders have so's, so a lot of this may not apply .... or I may sound preachy ... sorry, thinking out loud:-)

Thank you all of you who replied .... definitely food for thought ... although i know that until I know some of you, and just all over have more experience I am going to have trouble distinguishing between what is fantasy and what is reality for some.

Shoot, I hate growing up:-)LOL It takes to long

smiles ....

Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    Hi Sarahkatie

now i said shop and socialize as a woman from my point of view total 100% acceptance as a woman how cool is that enjoy lunch and a good chat ..sorry sex is highly overrated
    Sex IS totally overrated ....

Quote Originally Posted by sarahkatie View Post
    So, I am confused about something .... Joy Carter asked the ladies what would they do with 24hours as a gg, and a bunch said sex ... my perception that most of those were talking about sex with men ....

The part I am confused about is that everything I have heard/read has said that guys who cd are almost always only attracted to other women, but it didnt seem that way. Maybe I am totally misunderstanding the responses ... I know I am missing a bunch of it anyway, just becuase I am a gg, but I figured this would be the only way to get clarification since the post said m2f only ..... Anybody willing to tackle my confusion??? I mean, i always thought that cders were attracted to women ... so the les bar makes sense .... but the other ???? dare I say gay???? Okay, that is as brave as I get, I know I am using the wrong termanology, but I dont know how else to ask the question.

Sorry/thanks/smiles
    sarahkatie
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I'll have MY fantasy, and u have yours! Please don't tell me how to have it, or not have it.
    Sherry i dont think the point of this question was to tell you what your fantays must consist of it is simply a GG who is confused about something. As as we are always told that we simply dont understand yet when we ask for clarification on something we are told that we are wrong to ask. I feel that you may have mis-read whay sarahkatie was asking.
    Kim
    xxx

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Rite on Kim! Sorry Katie!

Quote Originally Posted by kim85 View Post
    Sherry i dont think the point of this question was to tell you what your fantays must consist of it is simply a GG who is confused about something. As as we are always told that we simply dont understand yet when we ask for clarification on something we are told that we are wrong to ask. I feel that you may have mis-read whay sarahkatie was asking.
    Kim
    xxx
    Not only did I not know she was a GG, she's a nubie, at that! I assumed she was another confused CD. ( What CD isn't a confused CD?)

Katie, I don't have an SO rite now. But I CAN appreciate how mine mite worry about my CDing. I feel I'm getting maximum enjoyment from closet CDing, but how would she know that? What if I suddenly wanted to go out and meet other CD's? I could tell her I don't want to, but what if I change my mind? Change, seems to be normal among CD's.

How could she be sure I wouldn't want to make my Cd fantasy life become a real life adventure? I don't know if she ever could!
    But, open, honest communication is the best way to keep up with what each of u is feeling! Hang in there as best as u can, dear! My sympathies r with u, and every other CD's SO!
    RS
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

no problem .....
    sk

Welp, if I was a woman, I'd want to do all the "woman things" I don't do now. That's it. Get the full experience. Then, I would really know what it's like to be a woman.