Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Q For MtoF's Only "Sorry Guys"

Hit the local pool for some laps in my new bod and cute swimsuit. Go to the beach for some sun and more swimming. Hit the spa to have my hair, nails, and makeup done! Shopping, shopping, more shopping.

Wait a minute, did you say 24 hours???! Scratch all that other stuff. I'd hit the lesbian bars.
    -Sedona

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    Louise, you and I both...

With my luck I'd be having my period....

Because it is only 24 hours I would have to pack in as many things as I could and so there would be no sleeping for the 24 hours.

Start with a scented bath, call my SO (we are separated) to tell her my situation and invite her to come out with me, I would pay for everything, I would bring a camera to get as many pics as possible thoughout the day. We would then get our hair done, pedicure and manicure, buy lots of makeup and have it done at the same time. Lots of shopping - clothes, shoes, lingerie, accessories and purses and fit lunch in there along with a pee break . WE would go back to our homes to put everything away and then change into something elegant and then go together to a nice restaurant. I would take her home afterward and I would go back to my place to change into sexy clubbing clothes and out I would go again to dance, drink and meet a guy to go someplace with and have sex all night. I would have to leave before my 24 hours were up of course and get back home.

I would spend the rest of the year paying for the credit card usage on that one day.

Bonnie

In a one word answer:[SIZE="4"]YES[/SIZE] in a heartbeat. especially if I could be 20 years younger and drop dead gorgeous. Minis & high heals here I come.

Kymmie

not long enough

There would be so much I would like to experience it would be frustrating not to have more time.

But I guess the first thing would be to just go for a walk in the Mall, maybe stop at a beauty shop, maybe get my nails done and check out Victoria Secret and a store that sells gowns!

I do not drink so a bar it out and I do not like clubs or crowds.

If I had girl friends I would love to hang out with them and talk girl things .

I would do my makeup, put on a nice knee length dress, get a manicure, and hair done at a salon, then have photo's taken, and go shopping then dining, then a movie, then I would go home, and relax.

It would be a full day starting out with a 90 minute massage. Followed by a session at Glamour shots and then shopping for the rest of the day.

24 hrs

i'd find a cd and tell her to streighten up

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    I(i.e. checking you out and making you feel like a piece of meat and feeling vulnerable etc)
    Hey I get that look from my GG everytime I step out of the shower

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Being all girl

Get Pregnant

I would have sex for 24 hours straignt in the hope I would be able to get pregnant Monica

I've been thinking abou that for a long time, and still haven't come up with an answer. Yes, I'd wish for 24 years more, but I'd test every reaction of my body, go out, flirt, and basically enjoy being a woman.

Gold Member
    Couldn't mention some of the activities I would enjoy.

But also, try to find out more about why women think the way they do.

But my gyod I don't think I would try to get pregnant. I don't need my life messed up even MORE.
    Last edited by Nicole Erin; 01-30-2008 at 05:21 PM.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Sex sex sex sex lots of ice creme and cheese cake (not like i gotta worry bout my figure, i'm only a woman for 24 hrs after all) then sex sex sex till my time is up

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Sue View Post
    Great post! I would first get up and get dressed, nothing fancy just sweats and sweatshirt or t-shirt. Pull my hair back into a pony tail ( because I think that look is cute) and go get a manicure, pedicure and facial. Then I would have my make up done professionally and my hair done. Go home and get dressed. My cutiest/sexiest pair of panties and bra set, hose, skirt and blouse. 3" heels, earrings, jewelery etc.

I would then go out to a local bar/club and find a guy, flirt and make sure he knew he was getting "lucky" that night. Maybe take him back to my place and let him make me a woman. Definately see how many orgasisms I can have in one night.

Best part about the day- not having to shave.....my face :blushing:

Amy

I couldn't have put it any better myself, Amy Sue !!

Female for 24hrs? I would be out in public as much as possible, Shopping, dining, dancing.. Although I'm straight I would want to experience sex as a female. Unfortunately I think all guys are disgusting so unless I found Brad Pitt or George Clooney, I'd pleasure myself..

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Aeslyn View Post
    Sex sex sex sex lots of ice creme and cheese cake (not like i gotta worry bout my figure, i'm only a woman for 24 hrs after all) then sex sex sex till my time is up
    i couldn't have said it any better !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have always said that if I had been born a woman, I would have callouses on my shoulder blades.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

...can we back date the question by about 19 years ??? ...so Im going out on my 21st birthday !!! ...xXx Emma