Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How girlie is your hairstyle?

I keep my natural hair short, so that it doesn't interfere with my wig

Girly or ?

I have been bald since my early 20's and it is probably the best thing for that happened to me. I can wear just about any wig with confidence. Also, many woman wear turbins and are completely happy with that.
    Go with what feels best.

In the closet - for now. Shadeauxmarie's Avatar
    I heard that God gave us the same amount of hormones. If you want to waste yours growing hair, go right ahead.
    May you live long and prosper.
    Infinite diversity in infinite combinations.
    "Smiling makes my face ache." F. N. Furter

I still have a full head of hair. Up until recently, I let it go out long but when it about to hit my shoulders...it started that nasty curl and I looked like hell in drab. Problem was I needed to change from my reg. barber and get it permed...wasnt ready for that yet.
    My hair is silky thin and bone straight.
    I find wigs are easier and require no more than a simple shake or a diff style tro make me look sexy.

On Cloud 9, or is it 10? ErikaLeigh's Avatar
    The hair in my avatar is all my own. I have had long hair since my late teens, except for one time when I made the mistake of cutting it short for a job, turns out the job wasnt worth it anyway. So my hair is now mostly one length and about the middle of my back. I would LOVE to get a long femme cut of some kind, but I dont think it would go over too well with my friends and family. I am however lucky that at 40 I have no gray and never colored it yet either.
    Erika Leigh

Dyed hair

O yes I do dye my hair..it has been a deep red and now a mahogany colour and shoulder length and it is styled in a girly style..

I use to have long hair and I did have perms. It was a lot of fun getting them. But, my problem was that my hair didn't turn color, it turned loose!

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar
    not cut my hair in 4 years and i have dyed it an auburn color a few times at the wifes request (now my x wife),, just the other day she told me i need to dye my hair again,,(cover the grey) but mostly because it looks good on me

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    I'm so bald I had to show my hair color on my driver's license as "flesh"!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

Not very girlie right now, but I am letting it grow out. Want a Bob so bad, can't wait till it's long enough to get cut!

Untitled
    Regular trims, change of style when I feel like it, and not too much change of colour from my natural.

Not quite ready for the blue rinse brigade yet though.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Quote Originally Posted by dianarg View Post
    I dye it red though, with some highlights. This is the way it looks now.
    Looks great Diana. I wear my hiar long in a pony tail. Only problem is that as I am 45 it has started to thin out.

I been wanting to grow my hair out and get more of a girly hair style. If i actally did it what reason would i give for doing it. Really i never thought of what i would say. I wanted to dye my hair purple thats never going to happen. Maybe one day i will try out.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

I always wanted to try it long and now it's down to my shoulders. Trouble is it doesn't look right in either mode. It's very curly and frizzes easily. If I learned how to control it I'd have the perfect femme style. For male mode I wish I could straighten it somewhat so it hangs more than puffs out. But that might raise a lot of questions I don't want to answer right now. I really don't know what I should do. A ponytail isn't the solution, I tried that once and ended up with a fuzzy bun instead of a tail.

Aspiring Member
    I keep mine dyed ash blonde, have had gray hair for way too long and never did like it then way back then and still don't like it.
    I am planning on letting it grow out at least down to my shoulders, right now it is way too short.

It all depends on wht mood I am in when I get up, Ponytail, bun or let it hang loose down to my waist. I don't have to see anyone unless I have to go in to work for weekly gab fest, then it's in a pony tail.
    May all the twins in the world have as much fun as I

I've had my hair as long as it will grow (more than half-way down my back) for the past 12-15 years. It has never interfered with anything I've wanted/needed to do (like job interviews, public speaking engagements, teaching, etc.) during that time, and most of the time I completely forget about it. Lot's of guys have long hair and in general nobody gives it a second thought.

The biggest problem with growing your hair long is the first year when it isn't long enough to pony-tail or braid, but is too long to stay out of the way. In girl mode this isn't a problem because you can use hair-pins and clips, but as a guy these things feel a bit odd. Probably one could wear a baseball cap or some other kind of hat to help hold the hair out of your eyes most of the time.

Hair Colour?

Never used to but ;lately I have been contemplating a colour job even my SO agrees so probvably this weekend. I have started to let my hair grow in again too so that I dont have to rely on wigs I only have one anyway now ..boring...

mine is long enough to put up in ponytail, bangs are well past shoulder

it is a pain in the heat and gets in the way alot however my Wife wants me to have long hair so it is long

it looks really cute when she puts it up in a a kind of bun and i can use it to hold a pencil when i am working..........

I have sort hair but if I did grown it I would have it in a bun all the time

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    Well I was going to grow my hair long...maybe shoulder length. My SO kept asking me when I was going to get it cut...if you comment enough, eventually the other person will cave. So...I'm going to get it cut this weekend probably. :mad:
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending